Where's my Global Warming!

Those would be unsubstantiated assertions. You don't show someone to be lying with unsubstantiated assertions.

Those would be unsubstantiated assertions.

Wrong again, dumbass.

Those aren't "unsubstantiated assertions". It is a well known fact that Al Gore is a habitual liar, but I know in your small & feeble liberal mind, you refuse to believe and accept anything that says that he lied about Global Warming, and so you go on like the good little kool-aid drinking gullible idiot promoting the lies over and over. :cuckoo:

Flap-yap from an ignoramous. Link or be considered a liar.

A letter to Viscount Monckton of Brenchley from the Clerk of the Parliaments - News from Parliament - UK Parliament

My predecessor, Sir Michael Pownall, wrote to you on 21 July 2010, and again on 30 July 2010, asking that you cease claiming to be a Member of the House of Lords, either directly or by implication. It has been drawn to my attention that you continue to make such claims.

In particular, I have listened to your recent interview with Mr Adam Spencer on Australian radio. In response to the direct question, whether or not you were a Member of the House of Lords, you said "Yes, but without the right to sit or vote". You later repeated, "I am a Member of the House".

I must repeat my predecessor's statement that you are not and have never been a Member of the House of Lords. Your assertion that you are a Member, but without the right to sit or vote, is a contradiction in terms. No-one denies that you are, by virtue of your letters Patent, a Peer. That is an entirely separate issue to membership of the House. This is borne out by the recent judgment in Baron Mereworth v Ministry of Justice (Crown Office) where Mr Justice Lewison stated:

See, that is how it is done. Monkton is a liar.

STFU stupid!

The only ignoramus's around here is the gullible shit-for-brains idiots like yourself who believe and accept the lies of global warming, and continue to spread those lies over and over. :cuckoo:

You are whining just like Dishonest Abe does. Whining for a link or some proof. Crybaby.

Here some proof:
35 Inconvenient Truths: The errors in Al Gore?s movie | Monckton

We both know that you will automatically reject anything that says Al Gore is a liar or global warming is a lie, because it doesn't support your belief in the bullshit lies of global warming.

Last edited:
Wrong again, dumbass.

Those aren't "unsubstantiated assertions". It is a well known fact that Al Gore is a habitual liar, but I know in your small & feeble liberal mind, you refuse to believe and accept anything that says that he lied about Global Warming, and so you go on like the good little kool-aid drinking gullible idiot promoting the lies over and over. :cuckoo:

A letter to Viscount Monckton of Brenchley from the Clerk of the Parliaments - News from Parliament - UK Parliament

My predecessor, Sir Michael Pownall, wrote to you on 21 July 2010, and again on 30 July 2010, asking that you cease claiming to be a Member of the House of Lords, either directly or by implication. It has been drawn to my attention that you continue to make such claims.

In particular, I have listened to your recent interview with Mr Adam Spencer on Australian radio. In response to the direct question, whether or not you were a Member of the House of Lords, you said "Yes, but without the right to sit or vote". You later repeated, "I am a Member of the House".

I must repeat my predecessor's statement that you are not and have never been a Member of the House of Lords. Your assertion that you are a Member, but without the right to sit or vote, is a contradiction in terms. No-one denies that you are, by virtue of your letters Patent, a Peer. That is an entirely separate issue to membership of the House. This is borne out by the recent judgment in Baron Mereworth v Ministry of Justice (Crown Office) where Mr Justice Lewison stated:

STFU stupid!

The only ignoramus's around here is the gullible shit-for-brains idiots like yourself who believe and accept the lies of global warming, and continue to spread those lies over and over. :cuckoo:

You are whining just like Dishonest Abe does. Whining for a link or some proof. Crybaby.

Here some proof:

We both know that you will automatically reject anything that says Al Gore is a liar or global warming is a lie, because it doesn't support your belief in the bullshit lies of global warming.

Do you have any idea what a stupid ass you sound when you tell people who just clearly demonstrated that you're wrong to "shut up"?

Is that why you wear the makeup? To avoid being spotted on the street?

STFU stupid!

Here some proof:

Do you have any idea what a stupid ass you sound when you tell people who just clearly demonstrated that you're wrong to "shut up"?

:blahblah::anj_stfu::

:lol: You are an idiot if you really think that gullible Old shit-for-brains "clearly demonstrated that I'm wrong", but then again, you were gullible enough to believe in the lies of global warming. :cuckoo:
:lmao:

STFU stupid!

Here some proof:

Dude anyone who believes the propaganda of that conman Al Gore has some serious issues, or you may be invested in trading of carbon credits which would mean you're part of the scam?

Do you disagree that using "shut up" in a debate makes someone look exceptionally stupid?

Do you disagree that using "shut up" in a debate makes someone look exceptionally stupid?

Dude, this isn't a debate. In a debate both sides answer questions and you Warmistas do not.

Now when people claim that 'X' has been 'debunked' but wont say why since 'it has already been said', THAT does look stupid. It looks like a stupid cheap trick to claim a win where there was none and rely on the opponent to not bother.

Those would be unsubstantiated assertions. You don't show someone to be lying with unsubstantiated assertions.

Those would be unsubstantiated assertions.

Wrong again, dumbass.

Once again, you take a complex and nuanced situation and reduce it to simplistic absurdity.

Viscount Monckton, who is a Lord, though not a member of the House of Lords, feels that Tony Blairs House of Lords Act of 1999 was unconstitutional, an act which turned the House of Lords from a hereditary body that had to approve legislation from the House of Commons into a House of political appointees, or a 'House of Cronies'.

The house of Lords Act was strongly opposed by a number of lords and Monckton was only one of them, and many of them consider it unconstitutional along with Monckton.

House of Lords Act 1999 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The House of Lords Bill was expected to face a tough fight in the House of Lords. Several Lords threatened to disrupt the Government's other bills if they continued with the plan to abolish the hereditaries' right to sit in the House of Lords. The Earl of Onslow, for instance, said, "I'm happy to force a division on each and every clause of the Scotland Bill. Each division takes 20 minutes and there are more than 270 clauses."[20] Lords had plenty of other means by which they could obstruct the Government's programme.

On 19 January 1999, the Leader of the House of Commons, Margaret Beckett, introduced the House of Lords Bill into the House of Commons.[2] The House of Commons passed the bill by a vote of 340 to 132 on 16 March.[24] The next day it was presented to the House of Lords, where debate on the bill was far longer. One significant amendment made to the Bill was the so-called Weatherill Amendment, named for the Lord Weatherill, the former Speaker of the House of Commons. The Weatherill Amendment put into place the deal agreed to by the Prime Minister and Viscount Cranborne, and allowed ninety-two hereditary peers to remain members of the House of Lords.[25]

Several controversies relating to the technicalities of the bill were brought up in the House of Lords. One issue regarded the language used in clauses 1 to 7, which was described by Lord Mayhew of Twysden as "uncertain in its effects and would leave the position of most hereditary Peers uncertain if the Bill was enacted."[26] A second issue was related to the Acts of Union 1707 uniting Scotland and England into the Kingdom of Great Britain.[27] After lengthy debates, both matters were referred to the House of Lords Committee on Privileges.

Under the Acts of Union 1707, Scottish Lords would be entitled to elect sixteen representative peers to sit on their Lordships' behalf in the House of Lords. In 1963, the Peerage Act was passed, allowing all Scottish peers to sit in the House, not just sixteen of them. It was felt that removing all Scottish representation would breach the Articles...

Tony's Cronies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During his first term of office, Blair created 203 life peers, whom the Conservatives referred to as "Tony's Cronies".[3] In 1999, William Hague, the Leader of the Conservative Party and the Leader of the Opposition, referred in the House of Commons to the House of Lords Bill, which would become the House of Lords Act 1999, as replacing the House of Lords with a "house of cronies."[4] When the bill was passed, it removed the rights of hereditary peers to sit in the House of Lords; they were replaced by life peers and the House of Lords was called "a chamber of Tony's Cronies", as a large number of life peers had been appointed by Blair to replace the hereditary peers.[5] However, while the bill was going through the Parliamentary stages, the Conservative hereditary peers voted through an amendment that an independent body, which became known as the House of Lords Appointments Commission, would be created to check all further nominations to the House of Lords. This was intended to prevent the Prime Minister from being able to create new life peers at will or on personal grounds.[6] It also made the provision for "people's peers" to be created, independent of political influence, which was viewed in the media as a way to balance against "Tony's Cronies".[7]

Despite the House of Lords Act removing a large amount of Conservative Peers, the Conservatives still held a majority in the House of Lords, leading Blair to appoint more and more peers; in 2004 alone he made 23 new appointments.[8] This came after Conservative peers sometimes voted with crossbenchers and Liberal Democrat peers against Labour's proposed legislation. It was also due to poor attendance from the Labour Party's working peers.[9] In 2005, Blair appointed 16 new life peers to the House of Lords, giving Labour their first ever majority in the House.[10] These regular appointments of new peers on apparent favouritism was criticized by the Scottish National Party's chief whip, Pete Wishart, as a "typical Establishment fix".

Christopher Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christopher Walter Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, SMOM (born 14 February 1952) is a British public speaker[1] and hereditary peer. He is known for his work as a journalist, Conservative political advisor, UKIP political candidate and for his invention of the mathematical puzzle Eternity.[2]

Early on in his public speaking career topics centered on his mathematical puzzle and conservative politics.[1] In recent years his public speaking has garnered attention due to controversial views on climate change,[3][4][5][6] the European Union[7] and social policy.

So Viscount Monckton isn't a liar, he just disagrees with Labor's arbitrary changes to the 'unwritten Constitution' of the UK, and his political opponent are making a big deal of his opposition as though he is engaging in fraud when he is only stating how he thinks should still be.

More typical libtard bullshit.

Last edited:
Climate Change Might Just Be Driving the Historic Cold Snap

Climate change skeptics are pointing to the record cold weather as evidence that the globe isn't warming. But it could be that melting Arctic ice is making sudden cold snaps more likely—not less

Read more: Polar Vortex: Climate Change Could Be the Cause of Record Cold Weather |
TIME.com Polar Vortex: Climate Change Could Be the Cause of Record Cold Weather | TIME.com

Performing uncontrolled and uncontrollable experiments on a system we don't understand is so intelligent.

psik

Climate Change Might Just Be Driving the Historic Cold Snap

Climate change skeptics are pointing to the record cold weather as evidence that the globe isn't warming. But it could be that melting Arctic ice is making sudden cold snaps more likely—not less

Read more: Polar Vortex: Climate Change Could Be the Cause of Record Cold Weather |
TIME.com Polar Vortex: Climate Change Could Be the Cause of Record Cold Weather | TIME.com

Performing uncontrolled and uncontrollable experiments on a system we don't understand is so intelligent.

psik
Like I said before, the Global Warming point of view as follows:

It gets cold = It's because of Global Warming
It gets hot = It's because of Global Warming
*There is no time when it's not because of Global Warming.

Like I said before, the Global Warming point of view as follows:

Nah. that's just your crazy point of view. The normal people all understand that warming means warming. It's solely the denialists here who attribute everything to warming. It must be something their cult teaches them to say.

Some people on this thread like Mamooth should shut up. They add nothing to the discussion and are not any better than a partisan troll.

I apologize for getting Jim so flustered. I sometimes forget just how emotionally invested denialists are in the mythology of their cult's infallibility. When we point out their cult has been lying to them, that's hard for them to process, and they lash out in response. I'll try to be gentler in the future, more considerate of Jim's delicate sensibilities.

Last edited:
So to all the AGW cultists:

How much money have you given to the church of AL Gore? do you give money every time you post to offset the carbon you use?

Forum List

Back