🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Where's my Roy Cohn"?? Perhaps Trump's most telling unstable quip...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously, think about it for a second without undue partisanship.....

Trump actually stated, :Where's my Roy Cohn"????

Yes, Cohn was Trump's mentor (assigned to him by Fred)....but THAT is nothing to flaunt by ANYONE with a stable mind.

Who was Cohn really?

Cohn was the bastard that destroyed many lives while the chief attorney for Joe McCarthy

Cohn was the bastard that accused many of homosexuality

Cohn, was himself a self-hating homosexual who died of AIDS

Cohn cursed Trump for refusing to visit him as he lay dying

Cohn's law license was revoked because of the scummy and unethical son of a bitch that he surely was.

AND, this type of "adviser" and acolyte is what Trump is pining for???

link?

and you spoke bad about a gay man, don't be a homophobe (just using your logic)

• Banned

If you had a functioning half brain, you too would realize that the WORST type of homophobic individual is one who HATES himself....and that was Cohn.

Who Is Roy Cohn? President Asks for His Former Mentor and Fixer to ...
www.newsweek.com/who-roy-cohn-president-asks-his-former-mentor-and-fixer-han...
1 day ago - In a moment of desperation, President Donald Trump called on his top fixer to come to his aid as Attorney General Jeff Sessions made the move to recuse himself from the Russia investigation—the only catch, his right-hand man was dead. “Where's my Roy Cohn?” the president demanded in March, calling ...

Trump's Anger at Sessions: 'Where's My Roy Cohn?' - Newser
www.newser.com/story/.../trump-had-lawyer-press-sessions-not-to-recuse-himself.htm...
1 day ago - (Newser) – President Trump has made clear that he thinks Attorney General Jeff Sessions should not have recused himself from the Russia investigation. ... However, attorney Don McGahn couldn't get Sessions to change his mind, much to the president's displeasure. ...

Donald Trump Asked 'Where's My Roy Cohn?' Jeff Sessions Better ...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-asked-wheres-my-roy-cohn-jeff-session...
1 day ago - Trump’s reported tirade resurfaced the decades-old relationship between an infamous shark and the man who became president. ... President Donald Trump was reportedly shouting to wake the dead when Attorney General Jeff Sessions chose to recuse himself from the federal investigation ....

If you had a functioning half brain, you too would realize that the WORST type of homophobic individual is one who HATES himself....and that was Cohn.

1 day ago - In a moment of desperation, President Donald Trump called on his top fixer to come to his aid as Attorney General Jeff Sessions made the move to recuse himself from the Russia investigation—the only catch, his right-hand man was dead. “Where's my Roy Cohn?” the president demanded in March, calling ...

www.newser.com/story/.../trump-had-lawyer-press-sessions-not-to-recuse-himself.htm...
1 day ago - (Newser) – President Trump has made clear that he thinks Attorney General Jeff Sessions should not have recused himself from the Russia investigation. ... However, attorney Don McGahn couldn't get Sessions to change his mind, much to the president's displeasure. ...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-asked-wheres-my-roy-cohn-jeff-session...
1 day ago - Trump’s reported tirade resurfaced the decades-old relationship between an infamous shark and the man who became president. ... President Donald Trump was reportedly shouting to wake the dead when Attorney General Jeff Sessions chose to recuse himself from the federal investigation ....

oh the old self loathing argument......so how does that work
did he want to like women but couldn't?
or is there something else?

He wanted to have sex with men, but decided to live a life of pure evil instead.

He wanted to have sex with men, but decided to live a life of pure evil instead.
so how is that self loathing?

and isn't what you said redundant?

so how is that self loathing?

and isn't what you said redundant?
No.

Yes, but Roy had many fine qualities! :cool-45:

Cohn-Trump_Eulogy.png

Like wanting a Faustian deal with the devil, Trump asks for Roy Cohn to come to his "rescue"...........VERY sick.

Forum List

Back