Where's the STRANGEST place you ever slept?

Have you ever slept at, on or in a/an.....

• Airport

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Cab

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Waiting Room

• Church

• Street

• Motorcycle

• Restaurant/Bar

• Roof

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Mine was on a bench where people cut fish and bait at the end of a fishing pier.....

I've actually fallen asleep as a passenger on a motorcycle. I guess that is more dangerous than strange....

bus stop bench on Pennsylvania Ave in front of the White House, we went out to get drunk and I got stranded at the bar...

When I was in college, I once woke up stretched out on top of a row of washing machines in a laundrymat across the street from a titty bar

When I was in college, I once woke up stretched out on top of a row of washing machines in a laundrymat across the street from a titty bar

oh now that is good.

I'm sure there are a few on here that have stories like this!

bus stop bench on Pennsylvania Ave in front of the White House, we went out to get drunk and I got stranded at the bar...

must have been the back side of the White House (which is PA Ave) there is no bars Constitution (not near the White House anyway....)

On a wood pile. In my defense, I was tripping balls. lol

... have you ever seen the movie 21 Jump Street?

The bathroom floor near the toilet after throwing up and passing out.

been there, done that.....

also fell asleep in the bathtub after drinking 2 bottles of wine in about 30 minutes... begging my husband for help.. he was very sympathetic.... "Don't f'ing drink!" (.... nice...)

also fell asleep in the bathtub after drinking 2 bottles of wine in about 30 minutes... begging my husband for help.. he was very sympathetic.... "Don't f'ing drink!" (.... nice...)

Waking up with vomit in your hair and then still feeling drunk, so just decide to open a beer for breakfast. Yeah, but now I don't drink anymore. I used to drink a lot with my dad and sister, but then decided to quit and they still drank and of course they died in 2013 5 months apart.

Pot's better then drinking, but lately just the past couple months I've leaned more toward prescription drugs. The other day I fell asleep in a chair and my partner found all these klonopins spilled all over the floor and got so MAD :lol:

Waking up with vomit in your hair and then still feeling drunk, so just decide to open a beer for breakfast. Yeah, but now I don't drink anymore. I used to drink a lot with my dad and sister, but then decided to quit and they still drank and of course they died in 2013 5 months apart.

Pot's better then drinking, but lately just the past couple months I've leaned more toward prescription drugs. The other day I fell asleep in a chair and my partner found all these klonopins spilled all over the floor and got so MAD :lol:

I'm trying to get my Dr to prescribe Xanax, Klon, Librium or Valium but he won't.
I made the mistake of telling him I was an alcoholic so I may need to find a new Dr.

I'm trying to get my Dr to prescribe Xanax, Klon, Librium or Valium but he won't.
I made the mistake of telling him I was an alcoholic so I may need to find a new Dr.

I don't really like klonopin and trazodone is even worse, I had insomnia a while back and I wasn't taking anything. I don't have insurance, but my partner does and gave me ambien and i LOVED IT, then it ran out and so I was given these substitutes, but if I could have ambien again I'd be real happy.

I don't really like klonopin and trazodone is even worse, I had insomnia a while back and I wasn't taking anything. I don't have insurance, but my partner does and gave me ambien and i LOVED IT, then it ran out and so I was given these substitutes, but if I could have ambien again I'd be real happy.

Doesn't that just make you sleep?
I want to be awake and as dumb and careless as possible!

Doesn't that just make you sleep?
I want to be awake and as dumb and careless as possible!

Correct, a while back I had insomnia and I wasn't taking anything, then I got turned onto ambien and it solved all my problems. But when that ran out those substitutes were supposed to help and all they do really is make me feel real calm, trazodone gave me a headache. Klonopin it does relax you for sure. But I just want the sleep pill.If you want a sedative try amitriptyline (Elavil)

Because I was getting sick, I've laid down in church and in the back of a cab.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back