Where's Your Stand On Obama Today?

Satisfaction Level w/Obama

• Voted for him and love him even though he's a liar.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Voted for him but am sorry BECAUSE he's a liar.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Did not vote for him but now I love him because he's a liar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not vote for him and can't stand him because he's a liar.

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • I simply like liars. I feel at home with them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Presidential Approval for President Bush

True, Obama never did have a rating of 92%, but then I can't imagine anyone would want an approval rating of 92% if it came as a result of failing to protect the country from an attack like we suffered on 911. And I made no move of desperation -- unlike you, relying on a 5 month old article to compare Obama with Bush. If you know anything about JAR, you would know that 5 month old JARs are meaningless.

Then this is my SECOND REQUEST, show me ones that are within a month for both Bush and Obama! If you can't do that, I take it that you're lying with your supposition! Is that too much to ask, as you call the 5 month old information too OLD to use?

Then this is my SECOND TIME POSTING THE LINK ....

It shows about a 5% difference beginning of April, with Obuma's trend down, it shouldn't be too long until they are about even!

Then this is my SECOND REQUEST, show me ones that are within a month for both Bush and Obama! If you can't do that, I take it that you're lying with your supposition! Is that too much to ask, as you call the 5 month old information too OLD to use?

It shows about a 5% difference beginning of April, with Obuma's trend down, it shouldn't be too long until they are about even!

You are imagining things that aren't there. Obama has been at around 43% since around November of last year. That is not a downward trend. If you want to see what a downward trend looks like over that period, note that you posted how Bush and Obama were nearly identical 5 months ago, but now, Obama, while still at around the 43% mark, is about 6 points higher than Bush at this same point in his presidency.

Bush was the one trending down at this point -- not Obama. He was trending down, but has not been since last year.

Your next move of desperation is .... ?

Don't be stupid. Neither party is immune from dumbasses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

And ... this ... Democrat/Liberal responses to simple questions:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8"]How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]
They are just as stupid. So what? I never said there aren't dumbass Democrats. I merely pointed out the idiocy of someone claiming that low IQ voters "ALWAYS" vote Democrat.

Have you ever listened to Tea Partiers being interviewed?

By the way, I was comparing a 3 week period between the two, since realclearpolitics used a 3 week average for Obama. If you limit the time frame starting from the beginning of April, as you did; we find Bush was at 37% while Obama is at 45%. :clap2:

How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube
They are just as stupid. So what? I never said there aren't dumbass Democrats. I merely pointed out the idiocy of someone claiming that low IQ voters "ALWAYS" vote Democrat.

Yes. Again, there are morons in all parties. No one has a monopoly on idiots. And those claiming that either one party has them all or even that one party has more than another; are just fooling themselves.

[edit]Also, anyone who doesn't realize that the way those videos are made is to interview a hundred different people but then edit out the 95% who respond even semi-intelligently and only show the few imbeciles in the crowd; is also just fooling themselves.[/edit]

Last edited:

Yes. Again, there are morons in all parties. No one has a monopoly on idiots. And those claiming that either one party has them all or even that one party has more than another; are just fooling themselves.

[edit]Also, anyone who doesn't realize that the way those videos are made is to interview a hundred different people but then edit out the 95% who respond even semi-intelligently and only show the few imbeciles in the crowd; is also just fooling themselves.[/edit]

These people post with hatred, not intelligence.

Umm, no. A poll is not a poll. That you don't understand the difference between a scientific poll from an online poll though does go a long way in explaining your eagerness to accept your 90% figure. Allow me to demonstrate just how meaningless that 90% figure is ....

First of all, it doesn't actually speak to what percentage still support him since 100% of that 90% didn't support him to begin with. Furthermore, in the last election, 86% of Liberals voted for Obama ... you described this site as "pretty Liberal," yet only 9% of the participants voted for Obama and there's no indication if they were even Liberal. Clearly, your results are extremely skewed, whether you comprehend why or not really doesn't even matter.

The USMB poll shows Obama with a 6% approval rating. Give or take 3% in each direction that could mean that he has a 3% or 9% approval rating but I'm pretty confidence that 6% is a good number.

How do you, I, or the rest of the world know if your polls were performed fairly? What if the exact same hand-picked folks were called repeatedly making it appear that a widespread number of folks were contacted? Nobody knows so there is not "science" for science is knowledge.
Even though I expect an uninformed answer as uninformed as your claim of a 3% differential "in each direction," I have to ask .....

.... how did you arrive at that "3%" figure?

Just an arbitrary guess like "professional" pollsters do. If professional polling companies were all credible then every one of them would come to an exact conclusion every time. However, there are usually (or often) giant chasms dividing their sundry & various conclusions.

These people post with hatred, not intelligence.

I don't hate Obama. I can't stand him but I don't hate him. Hatred is a cancer to ones inner soul.

I simply think he's a horrible President who's personal agenda is vastly contrary to the vision of the Founding Fathers. When we understand WHY the Constitution was written or what motivated the writers to write it then we know that the Constitution was written to protect the people from the very government abuses we're witnessing today.

How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube

I think EVERYONE needs to understand the actual purpose for the Constitution and know current issues well BEFORE they vote. That goes for both sides. Generally speaking, though, Conservatives are more informed than Liberals are. That's why they're Conservatives.

I generally agree with your post but I think the second portion (edited inclusion) can and does apply to polling companies as well. It think many of them "cook" their results to sway folks to their way of thinking.

I wish R congress had not made the promise to ruin his presidency because all it really did was hurt the US. President Obama has done a pretty good job but could have been so much better if half of congress was not working against him and their own country. We'd be out of this recession and people would be earning enough to actually live on. Instead, the Rs are feeding the 1% on the backs of everyone else.

The Rs have stopped Gitmo from closing, they've thrown away millions on their phony repeal ACA votes, they vote against all jobs, education, infrastructure - they vote against their own country. Nothing much any president can do to fight that.

I just hate doing this.....:badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

So? Hillary is referring to the GOP "groupthink" which condemned ANY questioning of W as "unpatriotic" AND "UnAMERICAN" since he was a "sitting prez during a time of war"...
That doesn't seem to put the brakes on the endless slander of Obama by the GOP...who has been "sitting prez in a time of war."
Ah the irony....
Thanks for bringing it to our attention Vigilante....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama is worthless. How anyone can support the weakling is just mind boggling. Unarguably, the most inept President ever. He has lowered the bar to sea level. Obama has reduced the credibility of the Oval Office to levels never seen.

I find myself embarrassed to have him represent me. He is not worthy of my honor. I used to wipe the floor with the likes of his ilk. Obama represents a weak America under his rule that is the laughing stock of 3rd world nations and banana republics

I would have no other recourse than to dismiss Obama if he were one of my employee's.

Wait.... he is....

Instead, I will just slander him at every opportunity.

It feels good

-Geaux

RealClearPolitics/FOX "Approval Rating For Obama":

Just 38 percent of voters approve of the way the president is handling his job, while 54 disapprove -- a new low for the survey. While 71 percent of Democrats approve of the president, just 5 percent of Republicans and 28 percent of independents do too.
Fox Poll: Obama Approval Rating at New Low | RealClearPolitics

MailOnline's "Approval Rating":
President Obama's disapproval rating hits a record HIGH of 59 per cent
President Obama's disapproval rating hits a record HIGH of 59 per cent | Mail Online

Still trust professional pollsters?

I wish R congress had not made the promise to ruin his presidency because all it really did was hurt the US. President Obama has done a pretty good job but could have been so much better if half of congress was not working against him and their own country. We'd be out of this recession and people would be earning enough to actually live on. Instead, the Rs are feeding the 1% on the backs of everyone else.

The Rs have stopped Gitmo from closing, they've thrown away millions on their phony repeal ACA votes, they vote against all jobs, education, infrastructure - they vote against their own country. Nothing much any president can do to fight that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0"]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

So? Hillary is referring to the GOP "groupthink" which condemned ANY questioning of W as "unpatriotic" AND "UnAMERICAN" since he was a "sitting prez during a time of war"...
That doesn't seem to put the brakes on the endless slander of Obama by the GOP...who has been "sitting prez in a time of war."
Ah the irony....

I'm admittedly not Bush's number one fan (especially after his second term) and I admittedly voted for him both times but one thing you must admit: Bush got bashed by the left just as much if not more than Obama has been by the right.

And ... like Hillary says, we have every right to question his leadership and policies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Photoshop is such an effective tool for making a point

Ah the irony....

I'm admittedly not Bush's number one fan (especially after his second term) and I admittedly voted for him both times but one thing you must admit: Bush got bashed by the left just as much if not more than Obama has been by the right.

And ... like Hillary says, we have every right to question his leadership and policies.

Hillary's rant was based on a lie to begin with. What some said, and I agree with, was that it's unpatriotic to give verbal encouragement to our enemies while our men and women are being killed fighting them.

The Democrats were going far beyond "questioning", they were saying, "the war is lost", "it's a lost cause", and some like, Murtha, were falsely accusing our servicemen and women of committing atrocities.
these were the same Democrats who voted to go to war to take Saddam out.

Forum List

Back