Where's Your Stand On Obama Today?

Satisfaction Level w/Obama

• Voted for him and love him even though he's a liar.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Voted for him but am sorry BECAUSE he's a liar.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Did not vote for him but now I love him because he's a liar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not vote for him and can't stand him because he's a liar.

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • I simply like liars. I feel at home with them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Hope and Change" was the battle-cry. Folks were tired of the status quo so they decided to give this charismatic, young, Jr. Senator a chance. After all, he was going to give them free stuff and turn America into a Heaven on Earth. Finally, a savior we could all believe in. Nobody had a clue what he stood for but he could be America's first black President so - why not? Let's throw the dice and give the guy a chance -- what the hell.

How many folks believed him then but are sorry now? Has he kept his promises? Is America the "Nirvana" you had expected it to become? We know that the "hope" is gone but he certainly did bring "change."

"If you like your policy you can keep your policy." "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." Really?

He has lost all credibility. He is not only not a man of his word, he is weak and a coward and a liar and a buffoon. He hates and wants to destroy everything America has traditionally stood for. His lies have been deliberate. His strategy hoodwinked a country. Not even that 47% supports him anymore. The last time I checked, last week, it was 38%.

38%? Who knows where you're looking? Between 40% and 46% approve of the job he's doing, averaging out to about 43%.

Not much choice there. In the poll. Should have, "Better than what the republicans offer". This constant Obama the liar routine, especially after following the Bush non existent wmd's act. I think he's done well considering the republicans trying to sabatoge anything he does.

Low IQ voters ALWAYS vote for a Democrat, oh, BTW, try to learn something instead of spewing left wing lies!

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

Don't be stupid. Neither party is immune from dumbasses.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hope and Change" was the battle-cry. Folks were tired of the status quo so they decided to give this charismatic, young, Jr. Senator a chance. After all, he was going to give them free stuff and turn America into a Heaven on Earth. Finally, a savior we could all believe in. Nobody had a clue what he stood for but he could be America's first black President so - why not? Let's throw the dice and give the guy a chance -- what the hell.

How many folks believed him then but are sorry now? Has he kept his promises? Is America the "Nirvana" you had expected it to become? We know that the "hope" is gone but he certainly did bring "change."

"If you like your policy you can keep your policy." "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." Really?

He has lost all credibility. He is not only not a man of his word, he is weak and a coward and a liar and a buffoon. He hates and wants to destroy everything America has traditionally stood for. His lies have been deliberate. His strategy hoodwinked a country. Not even that 47% supports him anymore. The last time I checked, last week, it was 38%.

38%? Who knows where you're looking? Between 40% and 46% approve of the job he's doing, averaging out to about 43%.

Did you look at the USMB poll results? 90% disapproval rating (and this is a pretty liberal site).

Not much choice there. In the poll. Should have, "Better than what the republicans offer". This constant Obama the liar routine, especially after following the Bush non existent wmd's act. I think he's done well considering the republicans trying to sabatoge anything he does.

Low IQ voters ALWAYS vote for a Democrat, oh, BTW, try to learn something instead of spewing left wing lies!

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

True ... it's just that the vast majority end up in the Dem Party.

And ... this ... Democrat/Liberal responses to simple questions:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8"]How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

Ahhhh, the Pied Piper Power of the mainstream media and there are soooooooo many folks led by the nose by CBS and CNN.

Did you look at the USMB poll results? 90% disapproval rating (and this is a pretty liberal site).
No thanks, I stick to scientific polling. The number is currently 43%. You can't alter that by referring to some meaningless online poll.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8"]How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

They are just as stupid. So what? I never said there aren't dumbass Democrats. I merely pointed out the idiocy of someone claiming that low IQ voters "ALWAYS" vote Democrat.

No thanks, I stick to scientific polling. The number is currently 43%. You can't alter that by referring to some meaningless online poll.

A poll is a poll. I've been on the receiving end of your "scientific polls" and it's some person on the end of a phone asking what I like and don't like. Not really all that scientific actually. My poll is simple and easy to see. Sooo ... 90% it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

They are just as stupid. So what? I never said there aren't dumbass Democrats. I merely pointed out the idiocy of someone claiming that low IQ voters "ALWAYS" vote Democrat.

I didn't hear any of the idiots in the clip you provided specifically state that they were voting Republican.

A poll is a poll. I've been on the receiving end of your "scientific polls" and it's some person on the end of a phone asking what I like and don't like. Not really all that scientific actually. My poll is simple and easy to see. Sooo ... 90% it is.

Umm, no. A poll is not a poll. That you don't understand the difference between a scientific poll from an online poll though does go a long way in explaining your eagerness to accept your 90% figure. Allow me to demonstrate just how meaningless that 90% figure is ....

First of all, it doesn't actually speak to what percentage still support him since 100% of that 90% didn't support him to begin with. Furthermore, in the last election, 86% of Liberals voted for Obama ... you described this site as "pretty Liberal," yet only 9% of the participants voted for Obama and there's no indication if they were even Liberal. Clearly, your results are extremely skewed, whether you comprehend why or not really doesn't even matter.

Umm, no. A poll is not a poll. That you don't understand the difference between a scientific poll from an online poll though does go a long way in explaining your eagerness to accept your 90% figure. Allow me to demonstrate just how meaningless that 90% figure is ....

First of all, it doesn't actually speak to what percentage still support him since 100% of that 90% didn't support him to begin with. Furthermore, in the last election, 86% of Liberals voted for Obama ... you described this site as "pretty Liberal," yet only 9% of the participants voted for Obama and there's no indication if they were even Liberal. Clearly, your results are extremely skewed, whether you comprehend why or not really doesn't even matter.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Anyway you look at it, depending on current polls, he's anywhere from down 3% to down 18%

What's funny is everyone says he's a liar, 100%.

The USMB poll shows Obama with a 6% approval rating. Give or take 3% in each direction that could mean that he has a 3% or 9% approval rating but I'm pretty confidence that 6% is a good number.

How do you, I, or the rest of the world know if your polls were performed fairly? What if the exact same hand-picked folks were called repeatedly making it appear that a widespread number of folks were contacted? Nobody knows so there is not "science" for science is knowledge.

My take he is who I thought he was back in 2007-2008 he's your standard politician not really better or worse than any other politician.

I think his writings and associations would indicate that he's a bit more agenda-oriented than the average, puppet politician on the dole.

I wish R congress had not made the promise to ruin his presidency because all it really did was hurt the US. President Obama has done a pretty good job but could have been so much better if half of congress was not working against him and their own country. We'd be out of this recession and people would be earning enough to actually live on. Instead, the Rs are feeding the 1% on the backs of everyone else.

The Rs have stopped Gitmo from closing, they've thrown away millions on their phony repeal ACA votes, they vote against all jobs, education, infrastructure - they vote against their own country. Nothing much any president can do to fight that.

The USMB poll shows Obama with a 6% approval rating. Give or take 3% in each direction that could mean that he has a 3% or 9% approval rating but I'm pretty confidence that 6% is a good number.

How do you, I, or the rest of the world know if your polls were performed fairly? What if the exact same hand-picked folks were called repeatedly making it appear that a widespread number of folks were contacted? Nobody knows so there is not "science" for science is knowledge.

"The USM poll..."?????????????

He's not real popular with the KKK or the tee potty either.

Crimeny.

I wish R congress had not made the promise to ruin his presidency because all it really did was hurt the US. President Obama has done a pretty good job but could have been so much better if half of congress was not working against him and their own country. We'd be out of this recession and people would be earning enough to actually live on. Instead, the Rs are feeding the 1% on the backs of everyone else.

The Rs have stopped Gitmo from closing, they've thrown away millions on their phony repeal ACA votes, they vote against all jobs, education, infrastructure - they vote against their own country. Nothing much any president can do to fight that.

I just hate doing this.....:badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back