Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
if the only role falling debris played in the collapse of the tower is to ignite the fires then LOGICALLY any other source of ignition would create the same result as acknowledged by NIST..one could say lit matches and the issuing fires caused the collapse...not the "fire alone"...fire alone caused the collapse of wtc 7 according to NIST... structural damage played no role in the collapse other than as a source of ignition..those are the facts according to NIST no matter how you try to play with the words...BTW...when are you going to provide a link to your firefighter testimony ???

once again....its a fucking moronic twoofer caught lying and trying to wiggle out of it. at no point does the NIST say "fires alone caused the collapse" as you claim. then you go on some rant about tower damage and igniting the fires.

it is irrelevant to your statement. you state the NIST said fires alone caused the collapse. they didnt. you lied. it cant get more simple than that. :cuckoo:

so what did NIST say then ?..did NIST say structural damage caused the collapse ?..no.. did nist say explosions caused the collapse ?..no did NIST say FIRE caused the collapse...yes...they used the phrase primarily due to fire because the falling debris ignited the fire but acknowledge that is the ONLY role damage played in the collapse..So answer one question fizzel what role did falling debris and damage play iin the collapse of wtc 7 and what role did fire play ??....or are you too dishonest to answer this question..and btw where is the link to your leaning tower story ?????....fucker

Factors contributing to WTC 7's collapse included: the thermal expansion of building elements such as floor beams and girders, which occurred at temperatures hundreds of degrees below those typically considered in current practice for fire-resistance ratings; significant magnification of thermal expansion effects due to the long-span floors in the building; connections between structural elements that were designed to resist the vertical forces of gravity, not the thermally induced horizontal or lateral loads; and an overall structural system not designed to prevent fire-induced progressive collapse.

so tell us all how "fire alone" creates long-span floors. :lol:
so tell us all how "fire alone" designed structural elements that were not designed horizontal loads. :lol:

why dont you LIE and tell us all again that the NIST said "fires alone" caused the collapse. :lol:

You have no video or picture of WTC7 "leaning". There were even claims of a bulge and a hole, but NO pics or video of any of it.

Considering how far away building 7 was from WTC 1 and 2, there was no way that kind of damage could have occured.

a39ae149b0f6.gif

But, in the Land of Fairy Tales, in which you live Fizz, I guess anything is possible.

once again....its a fucking moronic twoofer caught lying and trying to wiggle out of it. At no point does the nist say "fires alone caused the collapse" as you claim. Then you go on some rant about tower damage and igniting the fires.

It is irrelevant to your statement. You state the nist said fires alone caused the collapse. They didnt. you lied. it cant get more simple than that. :cuckoo:

so what did nist say then ?..did nist say structural damage caused the collapse ?..no.. Did nist say explosions caused the collapse ?..no did nist say fire caused the collapse...yes...they used the phrase primarily due to fire because the falling debris ignited the fire but acknowledge that is the only role damage played in the collapse..so answer one question fizzel what role did falling debris and damage play iin the collapse of wtc 7 and what role did fire play ??....or are you too dishonest to answer this question..and btw where is the link to your leaning tower story ?????....fucker

factors contributing to wtc 7's collapse included: The thermal expansion of building elements such as floor beams and girders, which occurred at temperatures hundreds of degrees below those typically considered in current practice for fire-resistance ratings; significant magnification of thermal expansion effects due to the long-span floors in the building; connections between structural elements that were designed to resist the vertical forces of gravity, not the thermally induced horizontal or lateral loads; and an overall structural system not designed to prevent fire-induced progressive collapse.

so tell us all how "fire alone" creates long-span floors. :lol:
So tell us all how "fire alone" designed structural elements that were not designed horizontal loads. :lol:

Why dont you lie and tell us all again that the nist said "fires alone" caused the collapse. :lol:

the idiot you are here laugh at must be yourself...because you are not here to debate..so you agree structural damage and stored fuel was insignificant to the initiation of collapse...hey fizz did you the fact the building was ever built regardless of its structural design contributed to its collapse as well..lol

you have no video or picture of wtc7 "leaning". There were even claims of a bulge and a hole, but no pics or video of any of it.

Considering how far away building 7 was from wtc 1 and 2, there was no way that kind of damage could have occured.

a39ae149b0f6.gif

but, in the land of fairy tales, in which you live fizz, i guess anything is possible.

thats not true they provided an unidentified firefighter who says it was not straight and a woman near the tower that said it was leaning...lol

you have no video or picture of wtc7 "leaning". There were even claims of a bulge and a hole, but no pics or video of any of it.

Considering how far away building 7 was from wtc 1 and 2, there was no way that kind of damage could have occured.

a39ae149b0f6.gif

but, in the land of fairy tales, in which you live fizz, i guess anything is possible.

thats not true they provided an unidentified firefighter who says it was not straight and a woman near the tower that said it was leaning...lol
Yeah, the names of the unknown firefighters describing the condition of WTC7 before its predicted collapse.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2789080-post579.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2789080-post580.html

a39ae149b0f6.gif

yeah, the names of the unknown firefighters describing the condition of wtc7 before its predicted collapse.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2789080-post579.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2789080-post580.html

there are only a couple of qoutes there none of them say it was leaning and they only speak of how some unnamed "they" told them it was going to collapse ....you still have not provided a link..fail

Last edited:

You mean like this guy? An "unidentified witness" who turned out to be an actor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0wHeekgPqk]YouTube - Who is this man? 9-11 official story started minutes after.[/ame]

hey fizz did you the fact the building was ever built regardless of its structural design contributed to its collapse as well..lol

is this even in english? WTF?

you still want to stick to the lie that the NIST said "fires alone" caused the collapse or not. i'm still waiting for the link of where they said it.:lol:

You have a mouse in your pocket?
the link works fine.
The cumulus database and analysis illustrate the debris tearing out at least 10 floors of the south corner the floors below floor 8 being not visible .

As to the analysis of hypothetic blasts they are categorically rejected in Chapter 8

You mean like this guy? An "unidentified witness" who turned out to be an actor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0wHeekgPqk]YouTube - Who is this man? 9-11 official story started minutes after.[/ame]
oh my gosh!!! actors in new york?!! who would have guessed?!!!!

next thing you will tell me that there are also actors in los angeles!!! :eusa_whistle:

next thing you will tell me that there are also actors in los angeles!!! :eusa_whistle:

shut up..you are so stupid you think the fact the wtc was built is a "cause" of its collapse ..because if it was never built ..it never would have collapse..you are a complete idiot...

Last edited:

YouTube - Who is this man? 9-11 official story started minutes after.

shut up..you are so stupid you think the fact the wtc was built is a "cause" of its collapse ..because if it was never built ..it never would have collapse..you are a complete idiot...

another fucking lie from the stoned bum.

show me where i said this, you fucking idiot!! :lol:

another fucking lie from the stoned bum.

show me where i said this, you fucking idiot!! :lol:

so tell us all how "fire alone" creates long-span floors.
So tell us all how "fire alone" designed structural elements that were not designed horizontal loads.

Why dont you lie and tell us all again that the nist said "fires alone" caused the collapse

according to NIST falling debris ignited and that fire that resulted in the collapse..you point to the structures that failed due to fire alone to try to suggest fire alone did not cause these structures to fail...you are a clown....what was the sole cause of these structures failing according to NIST.... fizzle ??

Last edited:
according to NIST falling debris ignited and that fire that resulted in the collapse..you point to the structures that failed due to fire alone to try to suggest fire alone did not cause these structures to fail...you are a clown....what was the sole cause of these structures failing according to NIST.... fizzle ??

no jackass. according to the NIST fire was the PRIMARY cause. why do you insist on changing what the report says to fit your own paranoid conspiracy theory? i am still waiting for you link to where the NIST stated "fires alone" caused the collapse. either post it or admit you lied and get over it. :cuckoo:

there was no "sole cause", moron. there were many factors involved.

factors contributing to wtc 7's collapse included: The thermal expansion of building elements such as floor beams and girders, which occurred at temperatures hundreds of degrees below those typically considered in current practice for fire-resistance ratings; significant magnification of thermal expansion effects due to the long-span floors in the building; connections between structural elements that were designed to resist the vertical forces of gravity, not the thermally induced horizontal or lateral loads; and an overall structural system not designed to prevent fire-induced progressive collapse.

Forum List

Back