Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Maybe I know 2017 plannes with 24 air craft by attack planes. 10 plan x 2 divisions plus 4 plan in Gotland. Maybe this I know. I will Tejas II from India or Jas c/d how this day strenght by 65 air craft. 25 or 30 pieces in NATO reserve. 100 pieces was earlier this year.

Maybe I know 2017 plannes with 24 air craft by attack planes. 10 plan x 2 divisions plus 4 plan in Gotland. Maybe this I know. I will Tejas II from India or Jas c/d how this day strenght by 65 air craft. 25 or 30 pieces in NATO reserve. 100 pieces was earlier this year.

And, as in uffish thought he stood, the Jabberwock, with eyes of flame came whiffling through the tulgey wood and burbled as it came. One, two, one, two. And through and through the vorpal blade went snicker-snack. He left it dead and with its head he went galumphing back.

And, as in uffish thought he stood, the Jabberwock, with eyes of flame came whiffling through the tulgey wood and burbled as it came. One, two, one, two. And through and through the vorpal blade went snicker-snack. He left it dead and with its head he went galumphing back.

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

• Banned
Starting new topic because this one have many options in question.

Close this threath Admins.

:oops-28:

• Banned
Many options in Quiz I say. 4 alternative are better like me new topic.

Many options in Quiz I say. 4 alternative are better like me new topic.

I'll tell you what....post in your native language and those of us who are interested will have Google translate. I'll try the first one out of curiosity.

Sorry I have to apologize to you, this guy claims he is from Sweden.
Just now saw it in another thread where he said it.
Yes his English words needs a lot of work.
You gave him good advise. :)

Forum List

Back