Which Deal Would You Take?

Which Would You Choose?

• WEALTH. (BUT poor health and unattractive)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HEALTH. (BUT low-moderate wealth and unattractive)

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • GOOD LOOKS. (BUT average health and little to no wealth)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
12066043_10153654981653908_5167680200637403717_n.jpg

Well MG - isn't that little saying trying to impose YOUR belief as well?
(not the right forum, but like ChrisL I don't mind going rogue....)

There may be Christians that want to impose their beliefs on others....
THIS Christian does not, BUT, will not hold back from saying that following the Bible and God's commands is best for everyone.

I have no ability or authority to "impose" - speaking my mind is just that, free speech. If you feel it's an imposition, that is your problem.
Then GFY is justified....

yes, you can tell me that.
but you posted in my thread first... you only have yourself to blame....

There may be Christians that want to impose their beliefs on others....
THIS Christian does not, BUT, will not hold back from saying that following the Bible and God's commands is best for everyone.

I have no ability or authority to "impose" - speaking my mind is just that, free speech. If you feel it's an imposition, that is your problem.
Amen to all of this. When you really think about it, no person is different compared to another when doing what makes sense to us is all that we all are up to.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If you HAD to choose ONE below, which would you choose?

(1) WEALTH. Unlimited until death, BUT poor health and unattractive.

(2) HEALTH. Until death BUT low-moderate wealth and unattractive.

(3) GOOD LOOKS. Until death BUT average health and little to no money.

The assumptions are you will live a long life into your 90s.
You can't BUY your way out of health problems. Can not get cosmetic surgeries (WEALTH),
likewise, you can't use the 1 "BENEFIT" you have to influence the other 2 disadvantages.
i prefer a balance of all three.

If you HAD to choose ONE below, which would you choose?

(1) WEALTH. Unlimited until death, BUT poor health and unattractive.

(2) HEALTH. Until death BUT low-moderate wealth and unattractive.

(3) GOOD LOOKS. Until death BUT average health and little to no money.

The assumptions are you will live a long life into your 90s.
You can't BUY your way out of health problems. Can not get cosmetic surgeries (WEALTH),
likewise, you can't use the 1 "BENEFIT" you have to influence the other 2 disadvantages.
i prefer a balance of all three.

... well DUH!

Who's that in your new avi pic? Your granddaughter?

I assume you are talking to me.... no, that is Charlize Theron :)

Good grief, why do you even talk to that loony toon caricature of a disgusting mysogynist like a human being?

boredom?

I've never met a bigger jackass in my life. :D

I think he just does that for shock value. Quite a few on here get off on negative attention. They are still mentally and psychologically 12 years old.

Good grief, why do you even talk to that loony toon caricature of a disgusting mysogynist like a human being?

boredom?

I think he just does that for shock value. Quite a few on here get off on negative attention. They are still mentally and psychologically 12 years old.

What the hell should we care why he does it? He's a jackass, that's it.

boredom?

What kind of person starts threads about his venereal disease on a political website? :lol: Now, we all know he is a diseased skank.

boredom?

What kind of person starts threads about his venereal disease on a political website? :lol: Now, we all know he is a diseased skank.
You'd beg to serve like a puppy if you ever got a taste, honey.

boredom?

Hmmmm I missed that... thank God!

boredom?
Wynona Ryder. Maybe she will STEAL your heart and be SENTENCED to place her MUG SHOT on your avi.

whatever dude!

boredom?

This from someone who has to ask the doctor if her child is REALLY hers.

Forum List

Back