Which democrat will be the first to declare for the nomination after biden quits the race Sunday?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....30 seconds after biden quits the race on Sunday, which democrat will be the first to declare a run for the nomination.....?

So....30 seconds after biden quits the race on Sunday, which democrat will be the first to declare a run for the nomination.....?
the rich white liberal elite white male disaster of a governor from CA ! NEW...SCUM !

1721348269735.png

Harris, Newsome, Whitmer and maybe Shapiro (Gov of PA)

I don't think Harris counts since she is the sitting VP......she was always assumed to be taking over since she was the backup....

Does anyone think the democrats will drive her out before the convention?

I don't think Harris counts since she is the sitting VP......she was always assumed to be taking over since she was the backup....

Well she would be logical if the campaign had any cash to give her. Sounds like their donations are drying up quick so they need to go with a rain maker.

If there are anything to the rumors Biden will not endorse anyone, an open convention so to speak. That is the rumor at this point.

Is this the obama coup……where he puts michelle in as meat puppet 2.0 and runs the country directly from the White House…?

A WWE fake rasslin' hall of famer has one of the prime slots in the RNC.

It just shows you how down market the Republican Party has become

LOL

Actually Blue Dog Democrat blue collar workers loved the Hulk.

What it actually shows is the Dems are now a party of limp wristed "interlechules" who believe in 107 genders and know naught about having fun.

Republicans are eating your lunch.

Forum List

Back