Which GOP Candidates D You Think Will Become the Nominee?

Who will get the GOP nomination for President?

• Trump

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jebba the Bush

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Walker

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carson

• Cruz

• Rubio

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Paul

• Christie

• Kasich

• Perry

• Santorum

• Fiorinia

• Jindal

• Grahmnesty

• Gilmore

• Pataki

• A different candidate

• Dunno and dunnu kare

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am putting up all that I have as of now:
Trump, Bush, Walker, Huckabee, Carson, Cruz, Rubio, Paul, Christie and Kasich.
There is also Perry, Fiorina, Santorum, Jindal, Grahmnesty, Gilmore and that queer guy from New York Pataki.

Kasich/Rubio is the GOP's electoral dream ticket. Watch for the Dems to start attacking them.

I am putting up all that I have as of now:
Trump, Bush, Walker, Huckabee, Carson, Cruz, Rubio, Paul, Christie and Kasich.
There is also Perry, Fiorina, Santorum, Jindal, Grahmnesty, Gilmore and that queer guy from New York Pataki.
. It's too early.

Kasich/Rubio is the GOP's electoral dream ticket. Watch for the Dems to start attacking them.

ah, but with so may candidate, the Dems have a difficult time doing their smear campaign research on all of them.

Primary voters will be tempted by Trump, but enough will be scared off and go with the tried and true name at the ballot box ....

Jeb Bush will be the nominee, and the next President of the United States.

We are now in silly season

Once the primaries start, Bush will win easily

Hillary Clinton s Mega-Donors Are Also Funding Jeb Bush - The Daily Beast

Well, I guess we can cut the bullshit about who the Dems really want Hillary to run against.

Or maybe Clinton's mega donors are also Bush's mega donors because both are bought and sold by the true ruling class of America ... another theory.

American Oligarchy 400 Families Represent 50 Of Money Raised by 2016 Presidential Candidates So Far Zero Hedge

From the NY Times:

Fewer than four hundred families are responsible for almost half the money raised in the 2016 presidential campaign, a concentration of political donors that is unprecedented in the modern era.

The vast majority of the $388 million backing presidential candidates this year is being channeled to groups that can accept unlimited contributions in support of candidates from almost any source. The speed with which such “super PACs” can raise money — sometimes bringing in tens of millions of dollars from a few businesses or individuals in a matter of days — has allowed them to build enormous campaign war chests in a fraction of the time that it would take the candidates, who are restricted in how much they can accept from a single donor.

A New York Times analysis of Federal Election Commission reports and Internal Revenue Service records shows that the fund-raising arms race has made most of the presidential hopefuls deeply dependent on a small pool of the richest Americans.

And that’s exactly how the oligarchs like it.

"To peruse the top donors in presidential politics is to take a cross section of the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans. At least 67 are billionaires or married to one, according to Forbes.

“In the donor world, it is primarily a love of economic freedom,” said Chart Westcott, a Dallas private equity investor who has contributed $200,000 to Unintimidated PAC, a group backing Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin. “That’s the biggest drive for most donors — more prosperity for the country as a whole, as well as for themselves.”

The US Republic is unmade and is now an Oligarchy of bought whores who pretend to run the country by ideological guidelines while they really just serve their corporate masters.

The Constitution is now meaningless as the SCOTUS pulls wild nonsense out hin air and back fills it with rhetoric that loosely references the Constitution.

Primary voters will be tempted by Trump, but enough will be scared off and go with the tried and true name at the ballot box ....

So you think the American experiment with a Democratic Republic will end in a dynastic sharing of power?

My God, I hope you are wrong, because if so this will end up in unimaginable violence and slaughter.

We are now in silly season

Once the primaries start, Bush will win easily

You are such a fool.

When it comes to the eventual Republican candidate for President, I have not been wrong since Goldwater

Bush will be your candidate

Wow, two unsupported assertions in two sentences.

That would be a record for most libtards, but you probably just take that in stride, dont you?

Why are libtards like you such lying PoS?

Bush will get nomination Trump will run 3rd party and Sanders will get dem nomination. Results will be Sanders 56%,Trump 30% and Bush 14% it will go down in the history books as the last hurrah of the republican party and the birth of a new tea party led republican party run by Donald Trump!

So you think the American experiment with a Democratic Republic will end in a dynastic sharing of power?

My God, I hope you are wrong, because if so this will end up in unimaginable violence and slaughter.

I think he's the next President unless a Trump 3rd Party bid helps Clinton win. Either way, I see Clinton or Bush as President. I don't imagine enough people will give a damn to result in "violence and slaughter". After all, we have our welfare, our sports, our television. The ruling class takes good care of us by building more debt.

Forum List

Back