Which moderator would you most like to see naked

Which moderator would you most like to see naked?

• Total voters
I take no responsibility for any harm, real or imagined!
I must be doing something wrong...:lol: I go to a post where you have a link and it just takes me to a different part of the thread.
You're in the thread with all our pictures?
The one in the rubber room titled 'Users own pictures, cummon dont be shy (PICTORIAL) NSFW'...I only get results for two posts you made one has a link in it, but it took me to a different part of the thread that posts were made in 2014...and I didn't see any post from you there...

I must be doing something wrong...:lol: I go to a post where you have a link and it just takes me to a different part of the thread.
The one in the rubber room titled 'Users own pictures, cummon dont be shy (PICTORIAL) NSFW'...I only get results for two posts you made one has a link in it, but it took me to a different part of the thread that posts were made in 2014...and I didn't see any post from you there...
Thats that thread....Let Me take a look..

Yeah, that is strange. I know I posted a couple.....Let Me see if I have any of those on this computer...its been a while.

I recently had to reformat this computer so the images are likely on a thumb drive. The only one I have of Me on this computer is one of My middle daughter's high school graduation about 9 years ago.....Holy, crap...she graduated 9 years ago! *sobs*

037.JPG

Yeah, that is strange. I know I posted a couple.....Let Me see if I have any of those on this computer...its been a while.
No need to go thru the trouble hon...I imagine you are quite good looking and just being modest about it. Besides, if Mama Deanna says you are, I believe her. ;)

I recently had to reformat this computer so the images are likely on a thumb drive. The only one I have of Me on this computer is one of My middle daughter's high school graduation about 9 years ago.....Holy, crap...she graduated 9 years ago! *sobs*
Well there you are! You are very good looking there! Nice to put your face to your name.

Last edited:

View attachment 161782
Well there you are! You are very good looking there! Nice to put your face to your name.
You're very kind. I have a bit more grey now. lol

All I can say is.....after 22 years of marriage, my gorgeous redhead wife (here she is at "the one and only Palmilla ) .................

9dmcng17IEoZuhSZi4Hvx1PMrCR9ctPH_KK-z2dJzuL5QtXZY057STik6P0moly21qB51jdRrC2lO6pJVinm9DFoZXovszoh4QPNI0gIpxcEMOJlsPdk0D9zvt4e7Em9qsw9DXhbota6nntk6wcp1R2iXfGQ97pMJ3NlRcfcFVJwLYZleDs8gaj3Dy4qQBQF_OLmlrwxEFKhl8YiDyLQpnrf34kJKG3evctitvw5V4_k2npf2QjR1UmpWg-dyQlZzJWZIvorbLlxaqhOuuzbljHLDmimtNkKVqD-6EflkksRtfejL4dLg4pC6T-pn0g8lpbTIz58aoQvuV_eJFTRxFEMVil2E-Yg3vIlhAeLmuCckd621GV4iee7G50eFQiigKFzmun_FZiytYVsWVgW8OL29Mni6IQeipZ7FdPYe7YndlvzdM0-3EzO6NLUgdgzaHavCmZ-B1slUcMUOE_5--vqRJG1-qrUVX4pT_c37aI990xAa2fkf23v0wwQFCx2mvp-GFjWGgVkxu9ugZwXFUd_esrhBXht0S7kAQwrSQ8RH9KKG0-SyJ-4SutQHHo6FniMgPMwnDTYsmeAUKsWpH8reMEiXpQPFzgLKl12J_E=w1144-h858-no

...........STILL thinks I am sexy, and I think she is SMOKIN' HOT!!

...that is all that really matters.

:thup:

All I can say is.....after 22 years of marriage, my gorgeous redhead wife (here she is at "the one and only Palmilla ) .................

9dmcng17IEoZuhSZi4Hvx1PMrCR9ctPH_KK-z2dJzuL5QtXZY057STik6P0moly21qB51jdRrC2lO6pJVinm9DFoZXovszoh4QPNI0gIpxcEMOJlsPdk0D9zvt4e7Em9qsw9DXhbota6nntk6wcp1R2iXfGQ97pMJ3NlRcfcFVJwLYZleDs8gaj3Dy4qQBQF_OLmlrwxEFKhl8YiDyLQpnrf34kJKG3evctitvw5V4_k2npf2QjR1UmpWg-dyQlZzJWZIvorbLlxaqhOuuzbljHLDmimtNkKVqD-6EflkksRtfejL4dLg4pC6T-pn0g8lpbTIz58aoQvuV_eJFTRxFEMVil2E-Yg3vIlhAeLmuCckd621GV4iee7G50eFQiigKFzmun_FZiytYVsWVgW8OL29Mni6IQeipZ7FdPYe7YndlvzdM0-3EzO6NLUgdgzaHavCmZ-B1slUcMUOE_5--vqRJG1-qrUVX4pT_c37aI990xAa2fkf23v0wwQFCx2mvp-GFjWGgVkxu9ugZwXFUd_esrhBXht0S7kAQwrSQ8RH9KKG0-SyJ-4SutQHHo6FniMgPMwnDTYsmeAUKsWpH8reMEiXpQPFzgLKl12J_E=w1144-h858-no

...........STILL thinks I am sexy, and I think she is SMOKIN' HOT!!

...that is all that really matters.

:thup:
Damn brother...Nice......and I mean that in the most platonic way.....lol

Forum List

Back