Which moderator would you most like to see naked

Which moderator would you most like to see naked?

• Total voters
Chrissy?

Oh, you mean ChrisL?

LOL...Yeah, I do. I wasn't aware she has lasted that long here. I would have thought that she'd have melted down long ago...
Right? :lol: I have put her on ignore here and there, but end up taking her off, well, because...I.Just.Can't.Help.It. :lol:

Chrissy?

Oh, you mean ChrisL?

LOL...Yeah, I do. I wasn't aware she has lasted that long here. I would have thought that she'd have melted down long ago...
Right? :lol: I have put her on ignore here and there, but end up taking her off, well, because...I.Just.Can't.Help.It. :lol:
See, I knew you were into abuse. Now if you just put on the collar, I won't treat you so badly......*evil grin*....

She tried to lay into Me when I failed to compliment her after she said I was...um....not bad looking? I don't recall the exact words. The crazy came out so fast I just had to put her on ignore.....Hell, I think that was three years ago!

See, I knew you were into abuse. Now if you just put on the collar, I won't treat you so badly......*evil grin*....
You bad. :p

She tried to lay into Me when I failed to compliment her after she said I was...um....not bad looking? I don't recall the exact words. The crazy came out so fast I just had to put her on ignore.....Hell, I think that was three years ago!
It's all she does, no matter the discussion, or where on the board...she immediately goes on about how someone looks, even without ever seeing a real pic of them.
Chick is off the rocker nutzo. And terribly insecure about herself.

It's all she does, no matter the discussion, or where on the board...she immediately goes on about how someone looks, even without ever seeing a real pic of them.
I'd have to agree with that. If you need validation about your physical appearance constantly, then you have image issues. Now Me, I know I'm hideous so I work with that. Its all about working with what you have. Though, I draw the line at taking photos of Myself in the mirror while saying, "Give Me sexy.....yeah, lean back...thrust that shit up....more sand!...."

Its just weird, ya know?

And ftr?

I'm 5' 2" and around 120 pounds or so. Not sure, we don't have a scale.

:)

I'd have to agree with that. If you need validation about your physical appearance constantly, then you have image issues. Now Me, I know I'm hideous so I work with that. Its all about working with what you have. Though, I draw the line at taking photos of Myself in the mirror while saying, "Give Me sexy.....yeah, lean back...thrust that shit up....more sand!...."

Its just weird, ya know?

My butt's flat!!

*cries*

cnelsen

Sorry that your thread got derailed by the whacko, she came at me first and I don't back down.

And ftr?

And I bet you are a cutie!

Its just weird, ya know?

My butt's flat!!

*cries*
??

Is there something wrong with a flat butt? One just has to er....squeeze from the side...to keep from getting bruised.......LOL....I am just kidding...

Unless you like that kind of thing......*eg*

:biggrin:

Its just weird, ya know?
^^^That shit is just sexy in and of itself. ;)

And ftr?

Well.....*polishes nails on shirt*

And ftr?

LOL.....No....There is a pic of Me on that thread of everyones images....I don't recall the post count so you'd have to go look...(not worth the trouble if you ask Me)...

But thanks for the vote of confidence.

And ftr?

LOL.....No....There is a pic of Me on that thread of everyones images....I don't recall the post count so you'd have to go look...(not worth the trouble if you ask Me)...

Well, now I have to go take a look!

And ftr?

I take no responsibility for any harm, real or imagined!

And ftr?

I saw it...very handsome!

And ftr?

I saw it...very handsome!
Wow, I never figured you for a drinker.......lol

I take no responsibility for any harm, real or imagined!
I must be doing something wrong...:lol: I go to a post where you have a link and it just takes me to a different part of the thread.

Forum List

Back