Which moderator would you most like to see naked

Which moderator would you most like to see naked?

• Total voters
I know, you are an innocent victim of me. Lol.
Babe, you mean nothing to me to be a 'victim' of you...:lol: Come on now...keep trying. I am here for da duration. :p

Okay Cruella. LOL! :lol:

That's all you got luv? :lol: I don't see anyone agreeing with you other than the other jealous biddies. :lol:

You are the jealous biddy. Lol! :D

I've heard it from multiple sources when I started posting here that you were the stalker and how mean and nasty you are, how you abused your mod powers when you were a mod, how petty and what a low life you are. :D Don't think you are fooling anyone.
You 'heard' from the mouths of da jealous. ..YOU are the one that is petty and all about looks...you don't fool anyone trying to cover that insecurity. poor thing...:(
Come on now....what else ya got...:p

I've heard it from multiple sources when I started posting here that you were the stalker and how mean and nasty you are, how you abused your mod powers when you were a mod, how petty and what a low life you are. :D Don't think you are fooling anyone.
You 'heard' from the mouths of da jealous. ..YOU are the one that is petty and all about looks...you don't fool anyone trying to cover that insecurity. poor thing...:(
Come on now....what else ya got...:p

Oh, so you think everyone is just jealous of you, is that it? Ha ha! Now THAT is funny shit! You really are not that good looking.

I don't know what anyone looks like but for a very few. And I don't even care what they look like.

I post with what's important, their words and personality. Not their looks.

She doesn't have to wish. She is prettier than you.
:lmao: Uh huh...;)
Oh, are you saying you are prettier than Bonzi? :eusa_eh:
Oh I KNOW I am...she's about to turn 54 yanno...wait, according to you, that is ancient. right?
I am not sagging that bad yet...:lol:

Hmm. Really? Because she looks younger than you in the face.
Why is this all about looks to you? And what does Bonzi or any others have to do with you and me here, for that matter.
Oh, that;s because ya got nothing else. :lol:

(does not include groping)

I want to see DTMB naked, this is only because he deliberately ignores me, I think this goes back to when I once openly posted that I thought he had beautiful hair because he does, since then he has 100% ignored me, I think I embarrassed him.

View attachment 161743

Of course, then roasted in an open pit.

(i'm just kidding)

Microwaves are much quicker

Oh, so you think everyone is just jealous of you, is that it? Ha ha! Now THAT is funny shit! You really are not that good looking.

Hon, you aren't the prettiest bitch here, by far. And all this boils down to is your utter jealousy of me, and any of the other females here that are cute...when you are 'challenged' that is all you do, is cut them down for the way they look...you have done it to Bonzi as well.
And the other ladies you try to compare me with? Are all over 50.
And tho it may pain me to say this, you are way cuter than them...well, because you're not that old yet.

Hon, you aren't the prettiest bitch here, by far. And all this boils down to is your utter jealousy of me, and any of the other females here that are cute...when you are 'challenged' that is all you do, is cut them down for the way they look...you have done it to Bonzi as well.
And the other ladies you try to compare me with? Are all over 50.
And tho it may pain me to say this, you are way cuter than them...well, because you're not that old yet.
??

Who are you talking to?

Forum List

Back