Which moderator would you most like to see naked

Which moderator would you most like to see naked?

• Total voters
That's right. Keep talking behind my back in the flamer zone, you ugly he-she.
You'd have to mean something to me to 'talk behind your back'. I'll talk about you whenever wherever and right to your face...oh wait, here I am! :lol:

Ha ha Chrissy is getting pissed....:lol: :p

It must really have been a BURN for you that Bonzi hasn't tried half as hard as you, but found a husband out of this place before you! :2up: Now THAT is some funny shit! :beer: Congratulations to Bonzi and her new hubby. Right, AngelsNDemons (stupid name BTW).

I saw her in the pics thread groveling around in the usmb dirt for a compliment.
BINGO! :lol: She is way to fixated on her looks to be secure about them. First thing out of her mouth is 'old this', 'ugly that', 'fat'...whenever she is confronted about ANY thing. And she does it to the guys here too...talk about whacko.
Her jealous insecurities are put on blast when she don't like something or someone, or anything that doesn't conform to HER ways....

Agree. She never shuts the fuck up about her looks.

I got way mo betta stuff to brag about.

That's what all the fat uggos say. :D

You'd have to mean something to me to 'talk behind your back'. I'll talk about you whenever wherever and right to your face...oh wait, here I am! :lol:

It must really have been a BURN for you that Bonzi hasn't tried half as hard as you, but found a husband out of this place before you! :2up: Now THAT is some funny shit! :beer: Congratulations to Bonzi and her new hubby. Right, AngelsNDemons (stupid name BTW).

ChrisL is a stupid name too

You always talk about me in your flamer zone. People tell me about it. I've read it.

ChrisL is a stupid name too

Ohhh burrrrrn. Not. :D Burn fail.

I saw her in the pics thread groveling around in the usmb dirt for a compliment.
BINGO! :lol: She is way to fixated on her looks to be secure about them. First thing out of her mouth is 'old this', 'ugly that', 'fat'...whenever she is confronted about ANY thing. And she does it to the guys here too...talk about whacko.
Her jealous insecurities are put on blast when she don't like something or someone, or anything that doesn't conform to HER ways....

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah.

You must try harder!

Show people you ain't this stupid ALL the time!

You must try harder!

This coming from a fat hobo who would use the word ain't while calling other people stupid. :D Lol!

:rofl: Honey, I didn't come to a Political Message board to pick up men. SHE did. And you've spewed that same shit out of your own mouth....gotta luv usmb archives! :lol: :D
I also don't go around lying about my life and posting about my wet vagina. Or begin polls about sex to bait and hook the men folk here, like she did. I am also not here to get others to boohoo for me.
Try again. :D

:rofl: Honey, I didn't come to a Political Message board to pick up men. SHE did. And you've spewed that same shit out of your own mouth....gotta luv usmb archives! :lol: :D
I also don't go around lying about my life and posting about my wet vagina. Or begin polls about sex to bait and hook the men folk here, like she did. I am also not here to get others to boohoo for me.

BS. You already admitted to it. Lol! :D Like I said, you aren't here for the politics!

Are you going to congratulate Bonzi on her new found happiness in life or continue to Cruella Deville around the place. :D

You must try harder!

This coming from a fat hobo who would use the word ain't while calling other people stupid. :D Lol!

Slow down crazy spammer! You're gonna catch your keyboard on fire

If I remember correctly, you also said you suffered with a wet vagina condition in that thread. :coffee:

(does not include groping)

Look DTMB is winning....um THREAD LOCK THREAD LOCK so nobody can beat him :smoke:

upload_2017-11-21_20-40-54.png

How you know she's fat? Oh wait, you call everyone that.
....seriously, you need help about your jealous insecurities about others, and I am not the only one that sees this. :(

How you know she's fat? Oh wait, you call everyone that.
....seriously, you need help about your jealous insecurities about others, and I am not the only one that sees this. :(

Oh, I'm just having fun here is all. :) Just like you do, to Bonzi, BlueGin, Mebelle, anyone else who you feel is your competition. Although they are probably all much more beautiful than you anyways. ;)

If I remember correctly, you also said you suffered with a wet vagina condition in that thread. :coffee:

Such a liar

Forum List

Back