Which moderator would you most like to see naked

Which moderator would you most like to see naked?

• Total voters
Another thread twatted up with more attacks on another usmb female and obsessions with her outer shell.
I guess when you have nothing inside, constant shouting about how good looking you are is all ya got left.

So, is that why you are here? A lonely old middle aged bar hag looking for companionship? Because you never participate in any political discussions, and I don't believe you are intelligent enough to do so anyways.
Again, you bitter old hag...check my earlier post history...;)

The only way to settle this is if you post hot photos of yourselves and let the board decide! Tasteful nudes maybe? Bikini try-on's? Lingerie snaps?? Be creative!!

:banana:

So, is that why you are here? A lonely old middle aged bar hag looking for companionship? Because you never participate in any political discussions, and I don't believe you are intelligent enough to do so anyways.
Again, you bitter old hag...check my earlier post history...;)

I wouldn't waste my time. IT is quite clear why you are here. :D Lol. It's NOT to talk about politics or current events either. You are prostituting yourself out at online message boards to a bunch of old men because you are too old to do it anywhere else. :D

You are a beauty April.

ChrisL is fixated on beauty in other women like the witch in Snow White.

Mirror mirror on the wall...

I saw her in the pics thread groveling around in the usmb dirt for a compliment.

It made me smile.

Another thread twatted up with more attacks on another usmb female and obsessions with her outer shell.
I guess when you have nothing inside, constant shouting about how good looking you are is all ya got left.
Notice who attacked who first here..I was just responding to a post I was called to. Bitch is ultra insecure. Poor thing. :(

You are a beauty April.

I saw her in the pics thread groveling around in the usmb dirt for a compliment.

It made me smile.

She is no beauty. She looks like the wicked stepmother in Snow White. :D LOL! That is good that you brought that up because that is who she looks like, or Cruella Deville. :D

You are a beauty April.

It made me smile.

I work part time in the beauty industry. I get compliments ALL day long. ;) I am currently selling beauty supplies.

BINGO! :lol: She is way to fixated on her looks to be secure about them. First thing out of her mouth is 'old this', 'ugly that', 'fat'...whenever she is confronted about ANY thing. And she does it to the guys here too...talk about whacko.
Her jealous insecurities are put on blast when she don't like something or someone, or anything that doesn't conform to HER ways....

Notice who attacked who first here..I was just responding to a post I was called to. Bitch is ultra insecure. Poor thing. :(

That's right. Keep talking behind my back in the flamer zone, you ugly he-she.

hqdefault.jpg

ROFL. It looks just like April!

Please, skankarella. I am not the one posting nudes of other women and saying that it's me.
Ummm where are my nude pix? When have I ever posted a nudie of me? Link?
Except my ass, which was posted in my avie...but nudes? where?

The only way to settle this is if you post hot photos of yourselves and let the board decide! Tasteful nudes maybe? Bikini try-on's? Lingerie snaps?? Be creative!!

:banana:

AngelsNDemons, aren't you going to post the picture of someone else's butt and claim it's yours so this guy can jerk off? :D

I made a playful comment about A&D ...in fun. Then you come along and go straight to the sewer....

You're really a nasty hate filled thing.....

That's right. Keep talking behind my back in the flamer zone, you ugly he-she.
You'd have to mean something to me to 'talk behind your back'. I'll talk about you whenever wherever and right to your face...oh wait, here I am! :lol:

Ha ha Chrissy is getting pissed....:lol: :p

You are a beauty April.

It made me smile.

I work part time in the beauty industry. I get compliments ALL day long. ;) I am currently selling beauty supplies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BINGO! :lol: She is way to fixated on her looks to be secure about them. First thing out of her mouth is 'old this', 'ugly that', 'fat'...whenever she is confronted about ANY thing. And she does it to the guys here too...talk about whacko.
Her jealous insecurities are put on blast when she don't like something or someone, or anything that doesn't conform to HER ways....

Agree. She never shuts the fuck up about her looks.

I got way mo betta stuff to brag about.

Forum List

Back