Which of MY favorite artists do you like best?

Which of MY favorites do you like best?

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Alan Parsons Project

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ELO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moody Blues

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Duran Duran

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Korn

• Nirvana

• Total voters
.... I promise the Classical List is coming .....
Sorry Bonzi, but that list is absurd.

Pink Floyd so far exceeds the others, that the list is meaningless.

Sometimes you just love music and it doesn't have to be quality.
I love Duran Duran - I know almost every song by heart from their Rio, Girls on Film and Seven and the Ragged Tiger albums (except the instrumentals and I can even hum them!)

Alan Parsons Project and Moody Blues are excellent, so I disagree there also :)

.... I promise the Classical List is coming .....
Sorry Bonzi, but that list is absurd.

Pink Floyd so far exceeds the others, that the list is meaningless.

Sometimes you just love music and it doesn't have to be quality.
I love Duran Duran - I know almost every song by heart from their Rio, Girls on Film and Seven and the Ragged Tiger albums (except the instrumentals and I can even hum them!)
I agree that those groups on the list are good. I particularly like ELO and the Moody Blues, but none on the list even comes close to the body of work Pink Floyd put together. They are arguably the best rock group of all time.

large.jpg

So many factors have to be included into picking favorites... Age, mental capacity (level of inebriation), social influences, history of music that influenced you in your formative years and on and on and on... I really enjoy the music I enjoy. Listening to music is better than having a script for valium, for me anyway...

So many factors have to be included into picking favorites... Age, mental capacity (level of inebriation), social influences, history of music that influenced you in your formative years and on and on and on... I really enjoy the music I enjoy. Listening to music is better than having a script for valium, for me anyway...

Like the song that was playing when you lost your virginity?

Kashmir btw

wow that's personal!!!!!
where were you? in a car?

Forum List

Back