Which of progressives' favorite things do they love the most?

Which of progressives' favorite things do they love the most?

• Orientalism (including romanticized Salafi Islam)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feticide ("abortion")

• Patient killing ("euthanasia")

• Anti-white racism

• Attacking traditionalists as Nazis

• Increasing drug use

• Total voters

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I know it's a hard question since these all have been core aspects of mainstream progressive thought for approximately seventy years now. I'm not sure I could pick the right answer here.

It would depend on which meme would work with the conservative / republican / libertarian audience the speaker or writer was appealing to. Not very hard to understand. If it were a religious or evangelical group it would be gays, trans, and abortion. It's important we recognize none of these assumptions about the other work except in the proper right wing groupthink bubble. These pejoratives only serve their purpose if they coincide with an already established narrative. There is no thought among these groups, only bias, bigotry, and in some cases hatred for the other. Any reading of history demonstrates that fact.

"What you believe is what you see is what you know is what you do is what you are." Stanley Fish / Milton

And see this: How the Right Hijacked the Magic Words

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott

It would depend on which meme would work with the conservative / republican / libertarian audience the speaker or writer was appealing to. Not very hard to understand. If it were a religious or evangelical group it would be gays, trans, and abortion. It's important we recognize none of these assumptions about the other work except in the proper right wing groupthink bubble. These pejoratives only serve their purpose if they coincide with an already established narrative. There is no thought among these groups, only bias, bigotry, and in some cases hatred for the other. Any reading of history demonstrates that fact.

"What you believe is what you see is what you know is what you do is what you are." Stanley Fish / Milton

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott
There it is!

The number one favorite thing of some leftists, is ALWAYS accuse your political opponent of HATING....you know? The old leftist trick of accusing your opponent of the EXACT thing you are guilty of.

NOTHING has caused more death and suffering than Leftism, but leftists somehow don't know this.

There it is!

The number one favorite thing of some leftists, is ALWAYS accuse your political opponent of HATING....you know? The old leftist trick of accusing your opponent of the EXACT thing you are guilty of.

NOTHING has caused more death and suffering than Leftism, but leftists somehow don't know this.
They project.

Freaking out the holier-than-thou far right nut jobs is the best thing they do.

Fringe left and Fringe Right please meet each other and realize you're both black you stupid fucks!

Oh, and I want the one accusing Libertarians being hateful to show where those like me only bash one side and not the other because I believe both fringe elements are fucking retarded as hell!

I know it's a hard question since these all have been core aspects of mainstream progressive thought for approximately seventy years now. I'm not sure I could pick the right answer here.
-------------------------------------------------------- i agree with all 3 that are currently in the running . Number 1 is anti male . A couple that haven't been clicked yet is that the left is anti white and also loves to indoctrinate the young people . ---------------- jusy my opinion !!

The list is inadequate, what they love most:

- Blaming others for their own inadequacies

Forum List

Back