Which of the following is the winning focus for Trump in the 2024 presidential election?

Which area has Biden damaged most and is therefore the best focus for Trump?

• Rampant inflation caused by leftist policies

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • The cancel culture, including censorship of opposing views

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Election cheating

• Growing threat from our foreign enemies due to Biden’s weakness

• The “Americans Last” agenda

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Illegal immigration

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Indoctrination of children in public schools

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Increased crime and anti-police attitude

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Government corruption

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Media control

• Total voters
I will say it more slowly. Trump is busy with his legal affairs.

What is there to smear. He had the classified documents in his home. They asked for them and he refused to return them. Then they just took them back.

The riot happen and I am sure you watch it.

Trump tried to change the election with a recorded call with his voice on it. He asked for specific number so that he would win. They told him that the vote count was accurate. He still refused to accept it.

What of the above is unsubstantiated or do you believe did not happen.
The left are purposely using every trick in the book to stop Trump from running, including forcing him to spend his money and his time defending himself. It is a tremendous abuse of power. Then they're trying to keep Trump off the ballots in several states, even stating that Trump doesn't even need to be convicted of anything to take him off the ballot.

We can still only get to 49% without flipping the stupid who vote Democrat, and that's before Democrat voter fraud. It's frustrating how they skip down to the polls and we have to convince them to not vote for their own destruction. Parental rights are the only thing that has worked so far
How do you figure that? It’s 25% stupid Democrats, 25% Republicans, and the remainder are independents. All we need to do is capture the majority of Indys, focusing on the swing states, and we win. With the disaster at the border….the high inflation…..Biden’s senility…..and the prioritization of foreigners over Americans….no way with most independents vote for more of it.

what viable alternative is in place that is on par with or better than oil in terms of sustaining the economy? Further, our core nation state competitors China and Russia show no signs of transitioning OFF of oil. India too.
It ain't about the economy anymore. It's about the planet

No. No no no. What we are doing is bringing his poll numbers up. You should be thankful.
You are doing that because you think you have a better chance of beating Trump in the general election than others. Funny though, how you mention the polls and yet the polls not only show Trump doing better in the general election than he was before but doing better than his Republican rivals. We are headed to a 2016 repeat all over again.

The GOP will not get their customary share of the women's vote. And you might as well blow the youth vote outa your ass. Not happening
1) the dumb youth always go for the Dem.

2) lots of women are upset with the Dems favoritism towards transgenders than real women in sports.

I wouldn't say that as a blanket statement. 70% of Americans think the country is going in the wrong direction and 70% of Americans are not Democrats. Sure, they are many that get drunk on the kool aid.

True, but they have to change their vote and that just doesn't happen. These are people who are voting for their own destruction in the best of times. As I pointed out before, cities still vote 95% Democrat even with bars, restaruants, grocery stores all shut down and thugs attacking random people on the street. And the shit is as thick as a Democrat political rally

I wonder how many can swallow the fact it costs TWICE as much to live since Xiden's appointment to POTUS?

what viable alternative is in place that is on par with or better than oil in terms of sustaining the economy? Further, our core nation state competitors China and Russia show no signs of transitioning OFF of oil. India too.
Yup. China provides some lip service to going greener while they open several more coal plants while saying it.

You are doing that because you think you have a better chance of beating Trump in the general election than others. Funny though, how you mention the polls and yet the polls not only show Trump doing better in the general election than he was before but doing better than his Republican rivals. We are headed to a 2016 repeat all over again.
I was just joking. Polls 14 month out are worthless.
Yes, we want Trump as the nominee

How do you figure that? It’s 25% stupid Democrats, 25% Republicans, and the remainder are independents. All we need to do is capture the majority of Indys, focusing on the swing states, and we win. With the disaster at the border….the high inflation…..Biden’s senility…..and the prioritization of foreigners over Americans….no way with most independents vote for more of it.

I am generalizing, but if Republicans don't flip votes, we lose. I'm using the numbers as figurative, but they accurately show what we're up against. The country isn't 50/50, Democrats have a small edge, but that's enough. And they cheat beside that. If you think Democrats can hold and we can beat them, we'll lose. They have the advantage of only needing to hold. That's how they beat Trump. They flipped no one

Forum List

Back