Which of these 2020 Democrats agrees with you most?

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
upload_2020-1-15_13-17-49.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/policy-2020/quiz-which-candidate-agrees-with-me/

Save us the usually vile comments... This is about polices...

Personal insults of politicians who doesn't go around insulting people just shows you to be shallow and brainless tribe member.

Free health care for illegals
Paid for housing for illegals
Open borders..
Not wanting to kill the Iran general..
killing babies
It’s a big no on their policies

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

How productive of you... I specifically said to not attack the candidate but discuss their policies...

You couldn't miss the chance of looking like a twit...

At least he was being honest...There is NO demoncrat that I agree with. I dont like higher taxes(we went to war with England over a 3% tea tax), I dont like killing of babies born or unborn, I dont like anyone taking my right to own weapons away, and I dont like being considered a deplorable, which a liberal all think.

Well, the points upon which these Democrats agreed with me, Trump also agrees with me. The points on which they did not agree with me, Trump agrees with me.

Ergo, I have no reason to consider any of these Democrat candidates.

i assume, Ted-for-head, you were directing this OP at liberals who will be voting for one of those losers in hope they could get you excited to vote for one. Instead you got what you deserve- a bunch of people telling you that all your candidates suck as much as you do.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

How productive of you... I specifically said to not attack the candidate but discuss their policies...

At least he was being honest...There is NO demoncrat that I agree with. I dont like higher taxes(we went to war with England over a 3% tea tax), I dont like killing of babies born or unborn, I dont like anyone taking my right to own weapons away, and I dont like being considered a deplorable, which a liberal all think.

You say all there policies are the same with out even looking at them...

I said this is your problem, you are looking at the tribe before even knowing each ones policies...

What you are saying, is why don't we be more partisan...

Sorry but this attitude is what just fills the air with insults...

By the way if we can find a GOP one I am more than happy to have a go at that too..

View attachment 300387

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/policy-2020/quiz-which-candidate-agrees-with-me/

Save us the usually vile comments... This is about polices...

Personal insults of politicians who doesn't go around insulting people just shows you to be shallow and brainless tribe member.
Both Biden and Bloomberg were 15 out of 20 matches for me. Interesting.

I wouldn't expected Buttigieg for me...

The other answers do even get the irony of asking them to look at actual policies and they membership of the tribe is good enough and we shouldn't look at policies...

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

Where did I attack any of the candidates???

I can't help it if it looks like a field of red after answering most of the questions in your little questioner and would rather vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I'm proud of my Deplorable status!

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

Forum List

Back