Which of these 2020 Democrats agrees with you most?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

How productive of you... I specifically said to not attack the candidate but discuss their policies...

You couldn't miss the chance of looking like a twit...

At least he was being honest...There is NO demoncrat that I agree with. I dont like higher taxes(we went to war with England over a 3% tea tax), I dont like killing of babies born or unborn, I dont like anyone taking my right to own weapons away, and I dont like being considered a deplorable, which a liberal all think.

You say all there policies are the same with out even looking at them...

I said this is your problem, you are looking at the tribe before even knowing each ones policies...

What you are saying, is why don't we be more partisan...

Sorry but this attitude is what just fills the air with insults...

By the way if we can find a GOP one I am more than happy to have a go at that too..

They all are trying to see who can spend my money the fastest. No thanks.

View attachment 300387

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/policy-2020/quiz-which-candidate-agrees-with-me/

Save us the usually vile comments... This is about polices...

Personal insults of politicians who doesn't go around insulting people just shows you to be shallow and brainless tribe member.
Both Biden and Bloomberg were 15 out of 20 matches for me. Interesting.

I wouldn't expected Buttigieg for me...

The other answers do even get the irony of asking them to look at actual policies and they membership of the tribe is good enough and we shouldn't look at policies...
Surprising. Ended with Bloomberg followed by Biden, but both in lower middle numbers. Had not paid any attention to Bloomberg, the late entry. The only thing I know for sure is I will not vote for the brazen, lying, corrupt asshole we have now and will not vote 3rd party, even thou it will not matter in my deep red state.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

How productive of you... I specifically said to not attack the candidate but discuss their policies...

At least he was being honest...There is NO demoncrat that I agree with. I dont like higher taxes(we went to war with England over a 3% tea tax), I dont like killing of babies born or unborn, I dont like anyone taking my right to own weapons away, and I dont like being considered a deplorable, which a liberal all think.

But you must like huge deficits. How responsible of you...

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I don't recall any question that suggested cutting some of these federal programs addressed to the candidates.

Seems like all they want to do is raise taxes so they can have more money to play with and expand government even more. Which means they'll have to raise taxes once again to cover the cost of their government expansion..... How about just creating a budget and staying within the budget like most people have to do? Oh!!! That wasn't one of the questions.

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I don't recall any question that suggested cutting some of these federal programs addressed to the candidates.

Seems like all they want to do is raise taxes so they can have more money to play with and expand government even more. Which means they'll have to raise taxes once again to cover the cost of their government expansion..... How about just creating a budget and staying within the budget like most people have to do? Oh!!! That wasn't one of the questions.

*****SMILE*****

And that is worse than spending and borrowing?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

So you agree to cutting Planned Parenthood off the government tit and tell them to run their agency on charitable donations?

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

So you agree to cutting Planned Parenthood off the government tit and tell them to run their agency on charitable donations?

*****SMILE*****

Long term they may be saving the government money.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

So you agree that if a person is capable of; pushing a broom, cleaning toilets, picking up trash, etc, etc, etc,; but want to be on SSI or SSDI (amd are not retirement age) the answer is NO FIND A JOB.

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

So you agree that if a person is capable of; pushing a broom, cleaning toilets, picking up trash, etc, etc, etc,; but want to be on SSI or SSDI the answer is NO FIND A JOB.

*****SMILE*****

Welfare should only be a long term aid for those not capable of working.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

I said this is your problem, you are looking at the tribe before even knowing each ones policies...

By the way if we can find a GOP one I am more than happy to have a go at that too..

One thing that I believe that people like you don't understand is that they are all members of a party, which by definition is PARTISAN.
That party has a PLATFORM -
Regardless of their personal views, if elected, they will govern within the Parameters of their party platform.
You can attempt to denigrate the system with snide comments like "tribe" AND "partisan" all you want, it doesn't change reality.

My candidate would support the following:

Decriminalized entry & mandatory sanctuary. Healthcare, food and shelter on the tax-payer's dime.

High taxes, especially on the wealthy to promote foreign economies as we diversify.

Healthcare paid for by the wealthy eliminating the middle class, so blessings are equal and widespread.

Positions filled primarily under an identity rule for integration and fairness.

Revision of some of the Constitution, because it's outdated and should no longer apply under a contemporary world.

Revised gender options across all platforms.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

We have given free stuff away since the 1930's and still people sit back and "demand" that they get more free shit. I am really sorry if you are too stupid to believe the Demoncrats want to help you. The only person who should be helping you, is you. I was poor in the 1970s but didnt see myself as a victim of Jimmy Carter, I moved on and got skills......

Forum List

Back