Which of these Acts Justify Impeachment?

Which of these would justify impeaching a sitting president?

• Selective enforcement of the law

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Accepting bribes

• Smuggling assault weapons to Mexican drug lords

• Wiretapping opposition leaders

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Targeting opposition leaders with IRS status and audits

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Treason against the American people

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Being a member of a racist organization

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Ordering the execution of American citizens without trial or other due process

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Any, but only if it is politically advantageous to the opposition

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Any number of them, but not just one

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering....................have you conservative drones been listening to your dear leader known as Boehner?

I'm guessing not..................because he said that there is no move in the GOP to impeach Obama, rather the impeachment movement was said by Boehner to be started by the Democrats in the White House as a way to raise money.................

I just provided the pertinent quote, however, if you wish to read the whole article, link is provided here: Boehner rules out impeachment, but Democrats cash in on the threat - LA Times

Unlike most people on here, I quote what I think is relevant, and will also post the link so that you can read it for yourselves.

Sorry................but the GOP is lying yet again.

That Speaker Boner is a gutless coward who will only pursue impeachment if he thinks it is politically expedient does not mean that there is no case or that any of these claims about Obamas malevolence is false.

This is why you keep voting Dimbocrap; you do not know how to think critically or rationally.

Actually, I do know how to think critically as well as rationally.

If Boehner and the rest of the GOP pursue this suit of claiming that Obama has changed the law should remember one thing.

He didn't change the law.

Businesses that have over 50 people will still have to implement the ACA (also known as Obamacare) within the next 5 months (hey...............he gave them from October 2013 until October 2014).

The GOP was pissed about it, and requested a delay, because their overlords (in the form of corporations) asked for (and demanded) it.

Obama gave it to them, and yet they want to sue him for doing it.

You really do not understand why so many people want Obama impeached if this is what you defend him on.

Sorry, but Boehner is really bad at his job, as well as has shown that he has no spine.

I hope Boehner is voted out of office, and has a scandal show up on the back end to finish him off, because he's a really crappy politician and should be shown the back door.

My wish for this year? To see Boehner, McConnell and Cantor voted out of office.

Well, we agree on something.

Better a democrat than a RINO.

Forum List

Back