Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
DEF LEP
Guns N ROSES
VAN HALEN

Please give me why

This message board is loaded with a lot of folks who are good at breaking down music

Do not name another band

DEf Leppard. I'm not a fan of hair fag bands, but Def Leppard was more tolerable than the other conceited idiots. Bourgoeis white Burb Brats generally suck at music and LARPing as 'rock star outlaws'; they're merely obnoxious weenie asshats any of my girlfriends could beat up without breathing hard.

DEf Leppard. I'm not a fan of hair fag bands, but Def Leppard was more tolerable than the other conceited idiots. Bourgoeis white Burb Brats generally suck at music and LARPing as 'rock star outlaws'; they're merely obnoxious weenie asshats any of my girlfriends could beat up without breathing hard.
I saw DEF L in concert 4 times !!!

I do think GUNS had the most legendary songs of the three even through its hard to tolerate them long

Wisconsin.

As I said in the last thread, I'm classically trained....Played four different instruments throughout eight years of school....I know decent music from crap.

Did you say you like Metallica
They are one of my all time favs with the Beatles

Did you say you like Metallica
They are one of my all time favs with the Beatles
Interesting. My 18 yo niece put Metallica on her (long) list of bands she likes. I didn't recognize the names of any of the other dozen or so she talked about. I didn't like Metallica when I was young, but they have grown on me over the years...they definitely played _music_ that was powerful. I realize that now. Same with Rush and Beatles. So many great bands from the golden era.

As far as the given list of just three, its a toss up between Def Leppard and Van Halen. I will have to go with Def Leppard...their music progressed over time. Van Halen just became more of the same (earlier albums were better, more raw).

Incidentally, have you seen the 1969 video recording of Led Zeppelin's 'Babe, I'm gonna leave you'? I just came across it:

listen to that one, then listen to the polished studio version. wow. real music being made.

Interesting. My 18 yo niece put Metallica on her (long) list of bands she likes. I didn't recognize the names of any of the other dozen or so she talked about. I didn't like Metallica when I was young, but they have grown on me over the years...they definitely played _music_ that was powerful. I realize that now. Same with Rush and Beatles. So many great bands from the golden era.

As far as the given list of just three, its a toss up between Def Leppard and Van Halen. I will have to go with Def Leppard...their music progressed over time. Van Halen just became more of the same (earlier albums were better, more raw).

Incidentally, have you seen the 1969 video recording of Led Zeppelin's 'Babe, I'm gonna leave you'? I just came across it:

listen to that one, then listen to the polished studio version. wow. real music being made.

Metllica has about 40-50 song that I LOVE. Such powerful music. Most songs are about the darkside of man

Van halen has a lot of good music but kind of goofy party songs that I dont like

Guns has many legendary songs like Sweet Child , Jungle, November rain, Mr Brownstone, Dont you cry

I have to pick Guns out of the 3

Def Lep is the most consistent out of the 3 but I dont consider any of their songs that big

Forum List

Back