Which political party gets credit for more job creation?

Name another president in all of U.S. history who had 13 million jobs added in 2½ years...
Name another president that took over during a pandemic recovery when US jobs were at their lowest ever recorded..... you could be a senile old fool and still have job growth...
When people can start to pay down debt and don't go broke each week buying food and homelessness is reduced instead of growing massively.... and the nation's debt. reverses course... get back to me then...

Name another president that took over during a pandemic recovery when US jobs were at their lowest ever recorded..... you could be a senile old fool and still have job growth...
When people can start to pay down debt and don't go broke each week buying food and homelessness is reduced instead of growing massively.... and the nation's debt. reverses course... get back to me then...

Thanks for admitting it's the fastest job growth in U.S. history under a president.

Thanks for admitting it's the fastest job growth in U.S. history under a president.
"Workers are not able to be as productive as they used to be. We see it at the school level, the kids aren't learning. Wages aren't keeping up with inflation. That's the other side of the productivity coin," Mulligan explained. "And then a lot of people are dying, and not from COVID, from more than normal deaths, from traffic accidents, diabetes, heart attack. I could go on and on."

And still, the fastest job growth in U.S. history. You indicated that yourself after crying it was too slow.
It would be a lot better if Biden wasn't president... that's the point... things were so bad that any improvement would be noticed... but just like under Obama the economy never gets better than mediocre.....

LOLOL

You're sooo fucked in the head, it's hysterical....

I'm wrong that Frank-Dodd passed in July, 2010 and you prove that by showing it passed in July, 2010??​
rotfl-gif.288736
It didn't pass in July 2010... it passed on July 21, 2010. Get your facts straight and not just guesses.
I did a quick search and found that in less than 1 minute you "fauxnie"!

It would be a lot better if Biden wasn't president... that's the point... things were so bad that any improvement would be noticed... but just like under Obama the economy never gets better than mediocre.....

Nope. It's with Biden and still, the fastest job growth in U.S. history. You indicated that yourself after crying it was too slow.

Nope. It's with Biden and still, the fastest job growth in U.S. history. You indicated that yourself after crying it was too slow.
It could not be any other way... unlock the economy and with the help of Trump's vaccine open up the stores and shops relax covid regulation and even a blind monkey could create new jobs... but we should have been back two years ago.... so there is nothing to brag about going on..... Biden and you look stupid to the average American in claiming any kind of economic victory when eggs are still $7 a dozen......

You stupidly wrote:
Those three Republican Presidents created a total of 200,000 jobs
The three Democrats created 48 million jobs

YOU are so stupid: The 3 GOP created: 35,508,000
FACTS not guesses: The 3 Dems created: 44,328,000

GEEZ now people do you see why the Democrats are so f...ked up and WRONG !
View attachment 801038jobs" and the numbers are right there in the chart in front of him!
Keep it up dummy as you are continuing to show why people like you are so truly dumb!

Why won't you show how the last 3 GOP presidents created 35,508,000 jobs?? Using the figures YOU posted, I counted only 1 million, not 35.5 million. It's your claim, can't you show your conservative math?

:abgg2q.jpg:

It could not be any other way... unlock the economy and with the help of Trump's vaccine open up the stores and shops relax covid regulation and even a blind monkey could create new jobs... but we should have been back two years ago.... so there is nothing to brag about going on..... Biden and you look stupid to the average American in claiming any kind of economic victory when eggs are still $7 a dozen......

Still, you whined it was too slow. Now you agree it's actually the fastest ever.

tenor.gif

Why won't you show how the last 3 GOP presidents created 35,508,000 jobs?? Using the figures YOU posted, I counted only 1 million, not 35.5 million. It's your claim, can't you show your conservative math?

:abgg2q.jpg:
You are being dishonest by omission and you know it....

Forum List

Back