Which President Are You Like?

Most like JFK, although the 2nd question, about the hobbies, is hard to ask. I like reading, but I don't like watching baseball. I like watching tennis, but I don't like fishing. It was impossible to choose one hobby, having to go with one I liked and another I detested.

Most like JFK, although the 2nd question, about the hobbies, is hard to ask. I like reading, but I don't like watching baseball. I like watching tennis, but I don't like fishing. It was impossible to choose one hobby, having to go with one I liked and another I detested.

"detested"..sounds pretty extreme, you sure it was JFK....I'm JFK...:eusa_doh:

I feel for You...yet, I'm also feeling insincere

I'm happy just fishing...not creating quizzes

"You're considered boring by people that don't know you well. But like Bush senior, you do crazy things.
Maybe you'll end up banning broccoli in your house, or puking on the Prime Minster of Japan!"

"You're considered boring by people that don't know you well. But like Bush senior, you do crazy things.
Maybe you'll end up banning broccoli in your house, or puking on the Prime Minster of Japan!"

.....:2up::2up::2up:..:lol:

George H. W. Bush, though he was a pilot and I jumped out of planes in the military.

I first met him when he was head of CIA, I was impressed by his class and appearance.

George H. W. Bush, though he was a pilot and I jumped out of planes in the military.

I first met him when he was head of CIA, I was impressed by his class and appearance.

Their a classy family..no doubt

Ronald Reagan :D

who IS my favorite

Last edited:

who IS my favorite

With Reagen they really should be a stone monument no matter how the left objects he started to make the world safe and destoryed the USSR. with out firing a shot.

Ronald Reagan

People tend to think you're a god - or that you almost ruined the country.
But even if people do disagree with you, they still fall victim to your charms!

I cheated though as on the questions I had no answer I picked his )

who IS my favorite

With Reagen they really should be a stone monument no matter how the left objects he started to make the world safe and destoryed the USSR. with out firing a shot.

I know.

I do consider him the greatest president exactly because he teared down that wall :)

the left is irrelevant with their objections - whiny retards without a life

Ronald Reagan

People tend to think you're a god - or that you almost ruined the country.
But even if people do disagree with you, they still fall victim to your charms!

I cheated though as on the questions I had no answer I picked his )

I don't know their answers :)

except I could figure out who played sax :lol:

who IS my favorite

I know.

I do consider him the greatest president exactly because he teared down that wall :)

the left is irrelevant with their objections - whiny retards without a life

He didn't tear down the wall......it was Bush

Forum List

Back