Which President Are You Like?

With Reagen they really should be a stone monument no matter how the left objects he started to make the world safe and destoryed the USSR. with out firing a shot.

I know.

I do consider him the greatest president exactly because he teared down that wall :)

the left is irrelevant with their objections - whiny retards without a life

He didn't tear down the wall......it was Bush

oh, yes, HE did.
Bush didn't do shit.

we, behind the wall, know better WHO did it:D

doing the happy dance--George H. W. Bush

porkrinds, sailing and swimming and 'don't try to change your personality, it doesn't work'.

also--lowering taxes...

I really like him. In his documentary--he said things like--'so I went to private schools, went to war, married Bar, went back to college, went to Texas and worked in politics while I was working in the oil fields, became an ambassador--Bar said ok and ran for office'

no big deal--just what he thought he could do. lol.

You Are Most Like George H. W. Bush

Came out like Ronald Reagan.

However, my favorite Presidents...my Mt Rushmore if you will...were Grover Cleveland, Thomas Jefferson, Calvin Coolidge and Van Buren.

Reagan talked a good game but spent like a Progressive...and I'll never forgive him for the so-called (and failed) 'assault' weapons ban.

You Are Most Like George H. W. Bush. Really!?!? Even after I chose clam chowder it still said : You Are Most Like George H. W. Bush :lol:

Well, He was born in Connecticut, graduated from Yale University and Harvard Business School.

Check the link and take the quiz...

I came out ...John F. Kennedy

You live a fairy tale life that most people envy.
And while you may have a few dark secrets, few people know them.

The linkski>>>What Modern US President Are You Most Like?

Invalid and meaningless poll.

1. Did not list any of my favorite foods.
2. Bowling and playing piano in the same question? How absurd can you get??
3. I feel strongly, passionately, even, about racism.
4. I feel I can answer positively to more than just one of the choices.
5. I tend to go along with the last choice, with the glass being half full. I am not a liberal, therefore I am an optimist.

Last edited:
Most like JFK, although the 2nd question, about the hobbies, is hard to ask. I like reading, but I don't like watching baseball. I like watching tennis, but I don't like fishing. It was impossible to choose one hobby, having to go with one I liked and another I detested.

You're not even an American.. WTF?!

Another Obama....:lol:

you don't understand that for people who do not bother to know the details of the personal lives of all the presidents it DOES look weird.
You just choose the closest to your own personal tastes

Please clarify.

Please clarify.

as I understand he thinks that the remark was elitist.

Which it is not, the choices are based on the favorites of American born and raised and not everybody answering is also American born and raised :)

3. I feel strongly, passionately, even, about racism.
4. I feel I can answer positively to more than just one of the choices.
5. I tend to go along with the last choice, with the glass being half full. I am not a liberal, therefore I am an optimist.

:clap2:

yep, that was my choice, too :)

Ronald Reagan - he made us proud!

In my house the pictures on the walls are the pictures of those whom I love.

But I have a picture of Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II in my den, where visitors hardly ever enter and no explanation is needed.

Although the poll was anything but clear, the President I most identify with is Ronald Reagan.

In February 1993 I made a trip to Homestead, FL to help to rebuild after Hurricane Andrew.

I met a bunch of about 200 Lutheran corn farmers from the Quad Cities are of Iowa and Illinois. Their leader was a young minister who was overjoyed with the fact that the new President, Bill Clinton, finally would put the legacy of the war monger Reagan in the grave. He bad-mouthed Reagan in a way that I thought was totally unbecoming of a man of the cloth.

We had our arguments. We agreed to disagree.

A couple years later I was going to go for another trip to Homestead and thought that along the way I would look up my new friend the Reverend in the Quad cities. When I reached his office I was told that he was transferred by the Church to another location.

So I drove to his new location. Entering city limits I was gratified to see the city's slogan proudly displayed: Dixon, Childhood home of President Ronald Reagan.

God works in mysterious ways.

Last edited:
for fun--I changed a few answers-

mexican food, reading and playing baseball/never have I played baseball--kept all American upbringing/good education, lowering taxes and 'don't try to change your personality'

and

now I am--George W. Bush--lol--still good--and closer to the truth--at times I have felt as hated as W--and yet knew I was right and could not do otherwise--that will get you into trouble at times.

<I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people. If America shows uncertainty and weakness in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy. This will not happen on my watch.
George W. Bush>

I was in a book forum with many Canadians and people from across the pond--mainly women--we were emotional and dramatic--lol---for much of Bush's first term. Lots of diversity and discussions of religion--non-to-happy Catholics and Wiccans and those on spiritual journeys. To mention George Bush was 'dangerous'--our religious beliefs are possibly, probably different. I can't say--if Christianity was practiced in my unusual way--I think things would stabilize. Converting the Middle East is not on my to do list and the geeks--those who prefer Steven Hawkins' ideas--let them be. Shout out to the Wiccans--not something that has growth potential--but I met some fine and funny Wiccans. It took a long time to understand the persecution of the Wiccans. I never have cared deeply about 'what others believe', unless it involves cruelty or destruction in some form. So I kept mentioning Bush. I said just about everything that would offend the forum members--first internet forum. We had some lols and made some memories--no gain without pain. Writers--I still think I could and perhaps should write a book. Headed that way now---lengthy post. lol--must be a full moon. :)

eta: I know someone will want to know--and I want to tell you--'Outlander' series by Dianna Gabaldon. Lots of sex, lots of fighting--Boomers' Bible. The story of how the Scots came to the US--history of Scotland and the story of a marriage. sigh--Jamie Fraser--and his time traveling wife, Claire. controversial to some--good escape reading to me.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_w_bush.html#dcsw7bgvg97Zdo3p.99

so --are the key criteria located in taxes and don't try to change your personality--maybe?

interesting and just for fun.

somebody should try jelly beans and playing the saxophone --see what you get.

~~~~~~
with jelly beans, saxophone, all American upbringing, lower taxes and 'don't try to change your personality'

voila

Ronald Reagan --so --taxes and all American upbringing -don't try to change your personality--the poll sees into your soul.

'democracy around the world'--that would change your answer a lot--I'd wager or not.

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan - he made us proud!

In my house the pictures on the walls are the pictures of those whom I love.

But I have a picture of Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II in my den, where visitors hardly ever enter and no explanation is needed.

Although the poll was anything but clear, the President I most identify with is Ronald Reagan.

In February 1993 I made a trip to Homestead, FL to help to rebuild after Hurricane Andrew.

I met a bunch of about 200 Lutheran corn farmers from the Quad Cities are of Iowa and Illinois. Their leader was a young minister who was overjoyed with the fact that the new President, Bill Clinton, finally would put the legacy of the war monger Reagan in the grave. He bad-mouthed Reagan in a way that I thought was totally unbecoming of a man of the cloth.

We had our arguments. We agreed to disagree.

A couple years later I was going to go for another trip to Homestead and thought that along the way I would look up my new friend the Reverend in the Quad cities. When I reached his office I was told that he was transferred by the Church to another location.

So I drove to his new location. Entering city limits I was gratified to see the city's slogan proudly displayed: Dixon, Childhood home of President Ronald Reagan.

God works in mysterious ways.

P.S.

In the summer of 2004 I drove 800 miles and stood in line in the National Mall for about four hours, and paid my respects to President Reagan under the dome of the Rotunda.
It was my good luck that while I was there the change of the guard occurred. I have yet to see anything more moving and beautiful and dignified by the military.

When it was time to relinquish our queue for the thousands behind us, I was approached by a comely CNN reporter for an interview. An edited and shortened version was shown the same evening on CNN and a tape of it was mailed to me later.

You may hear it otherwise, but I am fully convinced that President Reagan was responsible for the long overdue demise of the most destructive and depressive regime in the history of the world, the Soviet Union.

In 2007 I visited the Reagan Presidential library in Simi Valley.

OK, call me Reagan fan.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I came in as Reagan but in a real test other than food choices I would come in much closer to Calvin Coolidge.

Forum List

Back