Which President gave us the Inflation Reduction Act?

To be fair it didn’t matter whether Trump signed the bill or not, it was passed overwhelmingly and was veto proof and the vast amount of Congressional Democrats were pushing hard to pass it.

Other than the first round of Covid funds I was all for, after that Congress should have targeted the bills to help those most impacted by Covid.

Between the 2.2 trillion by Trump and the 5.8 approved by Biden, that is what caused inflation, both sides of the aisle created the inflation. I am not sure if it was all necessary. I was happy when Manchin and Sinema blocked the $6 trillion spending package, that would have sent inflation into double digits.
See above.

Throughout the entire world?

You can't.

BS.
Disruptions in the supply chain, had more to do with inflation than anything else.
People paid a premium for goods and services, that were in short supply.
Corporations never looked back and their profits skyrocketed.
Causes%20of%20Inflation%202022.jpg

The "Inflation Reduction Act" that increased inflation.
Neo-Marxist Democrats' "logic".
🤪

One out of three?

How did the US actions, $$$ supply, unemployment and poor "policies" cause worldwide inflation?
If you don’t have the required brain cells to know how monetary policy effects the economy, may I suggest you STFU and learn something….

If you don’t have the required brain cells to know how monetary policy effects the economy, may I suggest you STFU and learn something….
WTF?
So..........Teach me, and everyone else.
How did the US actions, $$$ supply, unemployment and poor "policies" cause worldwide inflation?

let me fix that for you j-mac

If you don’t have the required brain cells to know how monetary policy effects the economy, may I suggest you STFU….
Smokin' OP is a mental midget

let me fix that for you j-mac

If you don’t have the required brain cells to know how monetary policy effects the economy, may I suggest you STFU….
Smokin' OP is a mental midget
ANOTHER teabagger who can back up their claims?

1718194558586.png

• Fake News
Reactions: iku

View attachment 961099
The point is Progs told us they know better. From day one Joe was supposed to bring utopia to us all. And what we got was Print a fiat currency palooza. And that is what Progs do. Paying off all the people in their environs and getting little to show for it so far. And Joe and the gang went further forgiving school debts and giving countries more and more money. Yahoooo! In truth a massive housing correction is needed. That may get the younger people more qualified for housing loans. Of course, barney Frank can burn in hell for who he screwed over around 2008. He left after that. Honest people took a beating and loss a lot of their equity and changed their futures. That is the thing about Progs. Their experiments on the human condition. And the failures cause massive pain.

Teach you? lol…Nah brother, educate yourself, then come on back.
I did.

Disruptions in the supply chain, had more to do with inflation than anything else.
People paid a premium for goods and services, that were in short supply.
Corporations never looked back and their profits skyrocketed.

You claim it was the US government policies.

China's Port Shutdown Raises Fears of Closures Worldwide​

1718196040386.png
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › massive-...

Aug 12, 2021 — A Covid outbreak that has partially shut one of the world's busiest container ports is heightening concerns that the rapid spread of the ...

Just how many containers of cargo are stuck off California's ...​

1718195868559.png
FreightWaves
https://www.freightwaves.com › American Shipper

Sep 21, 2021 — With around 70 container ships loaded with cargo now waiting at anchor or drifting off the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, how deep of ...

Inflation fell rapidly after the IRA passed in the summer of 2022.

One Year Later, Even President Biden Admits the “Inflation Reduction Act” Failed to Lower Costs for Americans​

:itsok:

One Year Later, Even President Biden Admits the “Inflation Reduction Act” Failed to Lower Costs for Americans

The Committee on Energy and Commerce is the oldest standing legislative committee in the U.S. House of Representatives and is vested with the broadest jurisdiction of any congressional authorizing committee.
energycommerce.house.gov

The point is Progs told us they know better. From day one Joe was supposed to bring utopia to us all. And what we got was Print a fiat currency palooza. And that is what Progs do. Paying off all the people in their environs and getting little to show for it so far. And Joe and the gang went further forgiving school debts and giving countries more and more money. Yahoooo! In truth a massive housing correction is needed. That may get the younger people more qualified for housing loans. Of course, barney Frank can burn in hell for who he screwed over around 2008. He left after that. Honest people took a beating and loss a lot of their equity and changed their futures. That is the thing about Progs. Their experiments on the human condition. And the failures cause massive pain.
Teabaggers and their gibberish, just like their dear leader.

Well, it was obviously President Biden - so why does Trump try to take credit for it? What do you think?

Bitch! That was "The Green New Deal" with a different title. Shows how gullible you are.

It did nothing to stop infaltion, in fact, it exacerbated it.

One Year Later, Even President Biden Admits the “Inflation Reduction Act” Failed to Lower Costs for Americans​

:itsok:

One Year Later, Even President Biden Admits the “Inflation Reduction Act” Failed to Lower Costs for Americans

The Committee on Energy and Commerce is the oldest standing legislative committee in the U.S. House of Representatives and is vested with the broadest jurisdiction of any congressional authorizing committee.
energycommerce.house.gov
WTF?

A BLOG?

Your "evidence" is a teabagger blogger?

LOL.

Forum List

Back