Which Religion Annoys You The Most?

Three people have stated atheism is the most annoying religion, even though it's not a religion. Wowza!

Hardcore Atheism is a belief structure. Its the active denial of a deity coupled with a desire to rid the commons of any references to theism.

Said Atheists have brought this on themselves, by being stuffy, insufferable assholes.

Three people have stated atheism is the most annoying religion, even though it's not a religion. Wowza!

Hardcore Atheism is a belief structure. Its the active denial of a deity coupled with a desire to rid the commons of any references to theism.

Said Atheists have brought this on themselves, by being stuffy, insufferable assholes.
They keep trying to deny the fact that New Atheism is a religion. It reeks of desperate denial.

It's similar to Obama saying that Islamist State is not Islamist.

Well none of them annoy me but I dislike the racism of Judaism with claims that race entitles them to take land from innocent people. I think that the race issues of the OLD Testament are out of date and were dissolved with the coming of the NEW Testament.

They keep trying to deny the fact that New Atheism is a religion. It reeks of desperate denial.

It's similar to Obama saying that Islamist State is not Islamist.

No it's not similar, no it's not new, and no, it's not a religion.

Apparently, you need a dictionary.

Apparently you can handle someone having a different opinion than yours. its not like I am calling a dog a cat. Hardcore atheism is a belief structure, hence a religion. Agnosticism is closer to "not being a religion" than Atheism is.

Liberalism. Those religious zealots keep shoving their religious beliefs down my throat. I can't stand how in your face they are with their religious mission to convert everyone to their way of belief.

Apparently you can handle someone having a different opinion than yours. its not like I am calling a dog a cat. Hardcore atheism is a belief structure, hence a religion. Agnosticism is closer to "not being a religion" than Atheism is.

No it's not. Atheists do not have a specific doctrine, and we do not worship a higher power....things that you need in order to be considered a religion.

I have a list of things I do not believe in, like Bigfoot, and I'm pretty hard core in not believing it. That is not a religion. Get a dictionary.

Christianity, no question.

Reason being only they co-opted my Jewish holy text and pasted their's onto it. Islam might wanna kill me, but Christianity wants my soul.

Atheism. They're worse and more invasive than the Hari Krishnas used to be

No it's not. Atheists do not have a specific doctrine, and we do not worship a higher power....things that you need in order to be considered a religion.

I have a list of things I do not believe in, like Bigfoot, and I'm pretty hard core in not believing it. That is not a religion. Get a dictionary.

Bigfoot and a supreme being that created all, be it a "person," a life-force, or simply the universe itself are not the same thing. And there are some Atheists who have a very specific doctrine, i.e., "there is no God" or "God is a construct of man." Again, agnosticism, indifference to God is far more closer to "not a religion" than Atheism as I have described it.

Its amazing the amount of butt hurt Atheists show when you call their belief structure a religion.

Christianity, no question.

Reason being only they co-opted my Jewish holy text and pasted their's onto it. Islam might wanna kill me, but Christianity wants my soul.

Atheism. They're worse and more invasive than the Hari Krishnas used to be

They are worse because some of them force THEIR belief structure and desires on the rest of us using the judiciary and warped interpretation of the 1st amendment.

Whichever one is on my doorstep on Saturday morning.

And, yes - that's a serious answer.

I've said it before -- As long as you leave me out of your rituals and beliefs, I just don't care.

Religions don't annoy me. Their followers often work to be a pain in the ass.

The religion that annoys me the most is the "Green is the New Red" Secular Statism that sucks all of the joy out of living.

Whichever one is on my doorstep on Saturday morning.

And, yes - that's a serious answer.

I've said it before -- As long as you leave me out of your rituals and beliefs, I just don't care.

Religions don't annoy me. Their followers often work to be a pain in the ass.

I'm the opposite, religions annoy me, not so much individuals. Most Christians even aren't of the annoying sort. At least not until you start asking awkward questions. :)

Bigfoot and a supreme being that created all, be it a "person," a life-force, or simply the universe itself are not the same thing. And there are some Atheists who have a very specific doctrine, i.e., "there is no God" or "God is a construct of man." Again, agnosticism, indifference to God is far more closer to "not a religion" than Atheism as I have described it.

Its amazing the amount of butt hurt Atheists show when you call their belief structure a religion.

You can say it all day long. If you surround yourself with idiots, you might appear to be intelligent.

Forum List

Back