Which Religion Has More To Offer Men?

Which One Offers Men More?

• Christianity?

• Islam?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
The idea of this thread being... If an Agnostic man was looking to take up religion; and decided to shop the idea around, between the two main contenders at the moment; Christianity, and Islam...
Which would have more to offer men? Which would be the better choice, and why? Which one do you think would best suit not only his immediate interests, but also his long term planning for his family, and generational progeny?

The idea of this thread being... If an Agnostic man was looking to take up religion; and decided to shop the idea around, between the two main contenders at the moment; Christianity, and Islam...
Which would have more to offer men? Which would be the better choice, and why? Which one do you think would best suit not only his immediate interests, but also his long term planning for his family, and generational progeny?
what are this mans desires???

does he like beating women and having sex slaves both child and adult???

does he like bacon???

does he want to conquer the world???

specifics matter bob,,,

does he like bacon???

specifics matter bob,,,
For this excersize, and until we get a number of responses... What has been provided will suffice. Take into account whatever you like.
So... Which one?

does he like bacon???

specifics matter bob,,,
For this excersize, and until we get a number of responses... What has been provided will suffice. Take into account whatever you like.
So... Which one?
but nothings been provided other than desire,,,

well the generational thing is there and muzzies like to turn their children into walking bombs so I guess thats out,,,

the bacon thing would be a big game changer for me,,,

does he like bacon???

specifics matter bob,,,
So... Which one?

well the generational thing is there and muzzies like to turn their children into walking bombs so I guess thats out,,,

Choose. You can specify for whom, and why. Don't be scared. Though the why is important, so please do elaborate.

does he like bacon???

specifics matter bob,,,
So... Which one?

Choose. You can specify for whom, and why. Don't be scared. Though the why is important, so please do elaborate.

its really hard to explain why I like bacon,,,its just good

it's all fake crap anyway ...made up by humans--not ''god''.... ''allah'' ...etc...

it's all fake crap anyway ...made up by humans--not ''god''.... ''allah'' ...etc...
That's irrelevant. Both exist. As such which religion offers more to men than the other. You can even elaborate between how its written, and how it's actually practiced, if that effected your choice.

It's an either, or proposition folks. You can even add your caveats, and "yeah-buts". Its not a tough question....
Or is it?

does he like bacon???

specifics matter bob,,,
So... Which one?

A cute dodge. Really... I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable; so if you'd like to abstain till you hear others responses... I understand. No hard feelings. But for the sake of the tbread; if you could stay on task that would be quite helpful.

That's irrelevant. Both exist. As such which religion offers more to men than the other. You can even elaborate between how its written, and how it's actually practiced, if that effected your choice.

It's an either, or proposition folks. You can even add your caveats, and "yeah-buts". Its not a tough question....
Or is it?
you might as well make up something yourself

Or is it?
I'm asking you...

Radical anything would be good for a man. Radical means you put women beneath you, and men rule.
All three , Jews, Christians and Muslims have a radical sect.

Is this only for men?

Radical anything would be good for a man. Radical means you put women beneath you, and men rule.
All three , Jews, Christians and Muslims have a radical sect.

Is this only for men?
Yes. This question pertains only to men. Which would you say?

does he like bacon???

specifics matter bob,,,
So... Which one?

A cute dodge. Really... I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable; so if you'd like to abstain till you hear others responses... I understand. No hard feelings. But for the sake of the tbread; if you could stay on task that would be quite helpful.

what am I dodging??/

you ask a generic question with no details and expect me or others to understand what youre looking for,,,

if the guy is concerned about his family then islam sure isnt a good choice since they have a tendency to abuse their wives and children,,unless of course (like I asked) ,,,does he like beating women and children,,,

specifics matter bob,,,

Or is it?
I'm asking you...
do you really have to ask?
I'd have to go with the Christians
no burkas
408852.JPG

black-plain-burka-500x500.jpg

They are both Abrahamic religions and there really isn't any significant difference.

So... Which one?

what am I dodging??/

you ask a generic question with no details and expect me or others to understand what youre looking for,,,

if the guy is concerned about his family then islam sure isnt a good choice since they have a tendency to abuse their wives and children,,unless of course (like I asked) ,,,does he like beating women and children,,,

specifics matter bob,,,
Both have a storied history of spousal abuse. In fact... this event transcends religious boundaries. Feel free to choose one; then explain. No need to poison the well you're going to offer as an answer...

Or is it?
I'm asking you...
do you really have to ask?
I'd have to go with the Christians
no burkas
408852.JPG

black-plain-burka-500x500.jpg
How does the deletion of the Burka benefit you to the extent that this would be the deciding factor?

They are both Abrahamic religions and there really isn't any significant difference.
Flip a coin then.... Which one; and why?

Forum List

Back