Which Religion Has More To Offer Men?

Which One Offers Men More?

• Christianity?

• Islam?

Results are only viewable after voting.
The idea of this thread being... If an Agnostic man was looking to take up religion; and decided to shop the idea around, between the two main contenders at the moment; Christianity, and Islam...
Which would have more to offer men? Which would be the better choice, and why? Which one do you think would best suit not only his immediate interests, but also his long term planning for his family, and generational progeny?
The religion that most men want is the Christian religion, for it has the concept of finding happiness through giving. All the others have their people subject to poverty and cannot be happy unless they are impoverished, which then they are really miserable.
Does happiness through giving position these men advantagously?

NO!!!
it makes them feel better for helping those less fortunate,,,

The idea of this thread being... If an Agnostic man was looking to take up religion; and decided to shop the idea around, between the two main contenders at the moment; Christianity, and Islam...
Which would have more to offer men? Which would be the better choice, and why? Which one do you think would best suit not only his immediate interests, but also his long term planning for his family, and generational progeny?
The religion that most men want is the Christian religion, for it has the concept of finding happiness through giving. All the others have their people subject to poverty and cannot be happy unless they are impoverished, which then they are really miserable.
Do you know anything about being self sufficient in your ways? When you become that, many(but not all, especially liberals) want to share in their success by giving to those in need, thus helping others achieve.

Give a man a fish, he eats for the day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for the rest of his life.
Yes. It is my way of life. But this thread isn't about me....

The question isn't, 'which religion offers more to men?'. The question is ... 'which religion offers more women?'

images
Cheeky. Funny even. Now... With that out of the way... Which of the two, and why?

The question isn't, 'which religion offers more to men?'. The question is ... 'which religion offers more women?'

images

funny story,,
we have a big hotel/mall here called crown center and back in the early 80's when I was 15-16 yrs old we saw in the news paper that 20K christian girls were going to be there for a convention,,,

the rest is history I will take to my grave

NO!!!
So... the feelz..? If that's your answer... I accept that. There is no "wrong" in the parameters of this question. Though I don't know how one can pass feels on to their children, or generational progeny...

NO!!!
So... the feelz..? If that's your answer... I accept that. There is no "wrong" in the parameters of this question. Though I don't know how one can pass feels on to their children, or generational progeny...
better people make for a better life,,
for some of us its not about having more stuff and more about a better life,,,

to pass on good morals is one of the greatest gifts a parent can give

NO!!!

If a better life is the goal... Why has women's "happiness" been rated as the lowest ever in the US?

Pastafarianism.

Heaven has beer volcanoes and stripper factories.

I'm an ordaned minister if you wanna join up.
Islam, or Christianity. Which one offers men more?
Neither can compete with stripper factories and beer volcanoes.

Sorry.

Pastafarianism.

Heaven has beer volcanoes and stripper factories.

I'm an ordaned minister if you wanna join up.
Islam, or Christianity. Which one offers men more?
Neither can compete with stripper factories and beer volcanoes.

Sorry.
Do either of those bolster a man's generational prosperity?

Do you know anything about being self sufficient in your ways? When you become that, many(but not all, especially liberals) want to share in their success by giving to those in need, thus helping others achieve.

Give a man a fish, he eats for the day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for the rest of his life.
Repblican version:

Take his fish away from him and tell him he's lucky to be alive, and he'll find away to catch another one for you tomorrow.

Muhammed said:
They are both Abrahamic religions
No, They Aren't
and there really isn't any significant difference.
That's Just A Knee-Jerk Response
From The Willfully Blind

Remember:
You Don't Spot A Counterfeit
By Looking For The Similarities
It's The Differences

NO!!!

If a better life is the goal... Why has women's "happiness" been rated as the lowest ever in the US?
how the fuck would I know,,,

and that doesnt even make sense,,,

NO!!!

how the fuck would I know,,,

and that doesnt even make sense,,,
Do "women" ie your potential progeny (daughters, or grand daughters) figure into your success generationally? It makes more sense when one thinks about more than their own personal "happiness"...

Their are some plus point with the devil moon cult
We need a moratorium on womens voting rights for 50 years and only men who collect a paycheck and pay taxes should be allowed to vote
spanking-900x640.jpg

Forum List

Back