Which Religion Has More To Offer Men?

Which One Offers Men More?

• Christianity?

• Islam?

Results are only viewable after voting.
The idea of this thread being... If an Agnostic man was looking to take up religion; and decided to shop the idea around, between the two main contenders at the moment; Christianity, and Islam...
Which would have more to offer men? Which would be the better choice, and why? Which one do you think would best suit not only his immediate interests, but also his long term planning for his family, and generational progeny?
what are this mans desires???

does he like beating women and having sex slaves both child and adult???

does he like bacon???

does he want to conquer the world???

specifics matter bob,,,

from your specifics I can't tell the difference between islam and christianity

could you be more specific???

they both allow slaves
beating slaves
having sex with slaves

they both demand killing gays (and other subsets of humanity)

they both specify certain foods or clothes you can't wear

and since they look so much alike....

View attachment 272033

are they muslim terrorists?
or christian terrorists?
If you can’t tell... Look Closer. Look at what they actually do. Not just what their scriptures say. Real world results count in this thought experiment/query. Which one is succeeding/ spreading? Which one is dwindling? Why?

As a Hindu convert to Judaism.....while I may not agree fundamentally with the premise of Christianity, I can not doubt for a second that there is an inherent spirituality at work with Christian teaching and Jesus’s commands to his followers.

Spiritually, Christianity has much to offer the average soul.

how the fuck would I know,,,

and that doesnt even make sense,,,
Do "women" ie your potential progeny (daughters, or grand daughters) figure into your success generationally? It makes more sense when one thinks about more than their own personal "happiness"...

why wouldnt they???
they are still my children and family,,,and being a good moral person benefits beyond just your family
Even if being so kind, and generous means letting the sad faced fox, into the hen house. Without altering your own behavior?

I dont understand the question,,,

who is the fox and what does he want to do to my chickens,,,
Majority Western Traditionally Christian nations are the “henhouse” Belaeagured, and besieged muslims are the “Fox”. In your zeal as nations, and in your desire to be generous... Is it in your long term interest (henerationallyspeaking) to invite in groups of people who out breed your native populations, at exponential rates while your country and mantra is espousing the virtues of “democracy”?
If so... The Muslims have already won. All that’s left is to watch the sand drain from the glass, and count the days until your grandchildren raise the banner themselves, and set forth to spread Islam.

OH I seee what your doing,,,

this isnt about whats a better religion for a man,
but a thread so you can show why islam is such a horrible religion,,,

please proceed,,,

The idea of this thread being... If an Agnostic man was looking to take up religion; and decided to shop the idea around, between the two main contenders at the moment; Christianity, and Islam...
Which would have more to offer men? Which would be the better choice, and why? Which one do you think would best suit not only his immediate interests, but also his long term planning for his family, and generational progeny?
what are this mans desires???

does he like beating women and having sex slaves both child and adult???

does he like bacon???

does he want to conquer the world???

specifics matter bob,,,

from your specifics I can't tell the difference between islam and christianity

could you be more specific???

they both allow slaves
beating slaves
having sex with slaves

they both demand killing gays (and other subsets of humanity)

they both specify certain foods or clothes you can't wear

and since they look so much alike....

View attachment 272033

are they muslim terrorists?
or christian terrorists?

not that I am aware of,,,do you have a link???

Do "women" ie your potential progeny (daughters, or grand daughters) figure into your success generationally? It makes more sense when one thinks about more than their own personal "happiness"...

why wouldnt they???
they are still my children and family,,,and being a good moral person benefits beyond just your family
Even if being so kind, and generous means letting the sad faced fox, into the hen house. Without altering your own behavior?

Majority Western Traditionally Christian nations are the “henhouse” Belaeagured, and besieged muslims are the “Fox”. In your zeal as nations, and in your desire to be generous... Is it in your long term interest (henerationallyspeaking) to invite in groups of people who out breed your native populations, at exponential rates while your country and mantra is espousing the virtues of “democracy”?
If so... The Muslims have already won. All that’s left is to watch the sand drain from the glass, and count the days until your grandchildren raise the banner themselves, and set forth to spread Islam.

please proceed,,,
Not at all. Islam is a very successful religion. Perhaps what you’re seeing are the deficiencies in Christianity and how it will be supplanted by Islam if Western nations don’t change their strategy.? Not sure. Only you know what you think and why.

The religion that most men want is the Christian religion, for it has the concept of finding happiness through giving. All the others have their people subject to poverty and cannot be happy unless they are impoverished, which then they are really miserable.
Does happiness through giving position these men advantagously?

NO!!!
it makes them feel better for helping those less fortunate,,,
So... the feelz..? If that's your answer... I accept that. There is no "wrong" in the parameters of this question. Though I don't know how one can pass feels on to their children, or generational progeny...
better people make for a better life,,
for some of us its not about having more stuff and more about a better life,,,

to pass on good morals is one of the greatest gifts a parent can give
If a better life is the goal... Why has women's "happiness" been rated as the lowest ever in the US?
Because that is a crock of shit. 50% of the women in the US will never be happy because they are liberal and vote Democrat who have a War on Women. Liberals allow men with tits to go into the womens bathroom at one time was only for women. Women cant compete fairly because men with tits are stealing all the trophies when in competitions. Women get used by liberal men like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. Maybe if women instead of trying to be like men, tried to be like a woman they would have a better life. You really have to be retarded if you vote for a Democrat.

Islam-liberals.jpg

why wouldnt they???

please proceed,,,
Not at all. Islam is a very successful religion. Perhaps what you’re seeing are the deficiencies in Christianity and how it will be supplanted by Islam if Western nations don’t change their strategy.? Not sure. Only you know what you think and why.
Yeah, it sure is successful, because if you dont believe that, you have your head cut off. I saw plenty of that over in Saudi Arabia..

why wouldnt they???

please proceed,,,
success is a matter of perspective,,,

and any moron knows that islam and christianity are two opposite sides of the coin and because islam demands the death of any other than islam,,, they really should be left alone, which brings up another problem is they wont leave everyone else alone for the reason I just said,,,

and I have been stating fact not what I think,,,

Does happiness through giving position these men advantagously?

NO!!!
So... the feelz..? If that's your answer... I accept that. There is no "wrong" in the parameters of this question. Though I don't know how one can pass feels on to their children, or generational progeny...

If a better life is the goal... Why has women's "happiness" been rated as the lowest ever in the US?
Because that is a crock of shit. 50% of the women in the US will never be happy because they are liberal and vote Democrat who have a War on Women. Liberals allow men with tits to go into the womens bathroom at one time was only for women. Women cant compete fairly because men with tits are stealing all the trophies when in competitions. Women get used by liberal men like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. Maybe if women instead of trying to be like men, tried to be like a woman they would have a better life. You really have to be retarded if you vote for a Democrat.

View attachment 272035
I don’t disagree. But what do these women actually do? Who’s breeding, growing their population, and raising their families? And who’s riding the cock carousel, destroying their ability to pair bond, feverishly racing into near insurmountable debt in order to “better themselves”, skyjacking the divorce rate, and raising ever increasing numbers of children while dependent on the state, or its goons instead of the actual fathers of their children?Thus accruing massive debt, staggering drop in birth rate, while espousing the virtues of letting anyone into their country where “democracy” is the in word of the day?

please proceed,,,

and any moron knows that islam and christianity are two opposite sides of the coin and because islam demands the death of any other than islam,,, they really should be left alone, which brings up another problem is they wont leave everyone else alone for the reason I just said,,,

That perspective narrows when only only one view point remains...

please proceed,,,

how so??

NO!!!

View attachment 272035
I don’t disagree. But what do these women actually do? Who’s breeding, growing their population, and raising their families? And who’s riding the cock carousel, destroying their ability to pair bond, feverishly racing into near insurmountable debt in order to “better themselves”, skyjacking the divorce rate, and raising ever increasing numbers of children while dependent on the state, or its goons instead of the actual fathers of their children?Thus accruing massive debt, staggering drop in birth rate, while espousing the virtues of letting anyone into their country where “democracy” is the in word of the day?

who are you talking about???

View attachment 272035

Modern Western/ Christian nations women, vs, Muslim women. It’s pretty simple it’s a math game. Always has been in democracy. Combine a political system such as Democracy with a fanciful notion of “equality”, without “equalizing” with the competition... The results are rather predictable...

please proceed,,,

how so??
One is aggressive in its will to spread, and unyielding to unpopular opinion. The other flips on a dime to stay relevant, and to make everyone happy, in the name of acceptance; not to mention more divided than any ideology/religion I know of.
As you’ve already pointed out; killing the opposition is more than acceptable for one, the other has declining birth rates and has invited the opposition in to meet their daughters...
How bout those grandkids eh?

View attachment 272035

Modern Western/ Christian nations women, vs, Muslim women. It’s pretty simple it’s a math game. Always has been in democracy. Combine a political system such as Democracy with a fanciful notion of “equality”, without “equalizing” with the competition... The results are rather predictable...

one problem,,,
WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY,,,

please proceed,,,

how so??
One is aggressive in its will to spread, and unyielding to unpopular opinion. The other flips on a dime to stay relevant, and to make everyone happy, in the name of acceptance; not to mention more divided than any ideology/religion I know of.
As you’ve already pointed out; killing the opposition is more than acceptable for one, the other has declining birth rates and has invited the opposition in to meet their daughters...

WHEN DID I SAY KILLING WAS ACCEPTABLE TO ME???

WHAT ABOUT THE GRANDKIDS??

View attachment 272035

one problem,,,
Nothing a vote can’t fix...

View attachment 272035

one problem,,,
Nothing a vote can’t fix...
IN THIS COUNTRY IT WILL TAKE a lot more than a vote,,,

but feel free to try,,,

until then if you dont like our laws get the fuck out,,,

how so??

WHEN DID I SAY KILLING WAS ACCEPTABLE TO ME???

WHAT ABOUT THE GRANDKIDS??
It doesn’t have to be acceptable to you.
The grand kids? Oh! The daughters of slaughtered parents who are now handily Muslim, and popping out more Muslims by the day. Because Islam has no predilections about killing the opposition, taking their women, and making more Muslims. Just ask what’s left of the Coptic Christians in Former ISIS held territory.
Oh... You can’t. Their either dead, or Muslim, and turning out more Muslims by the day. ISIS, or no ISIS...

Forum List

Back