Which Religion Has More To Offer Men?

Which One Offers Men More?

• Christianity?

• Islam?

Results are only viewable after voting.
The idea of this thread being... If an Agnostic man was looking to take up religion; and decided to shop the idea around, between the two main contenders at the moment; Christianity, and Islam...
Which would have more to offer men? Which would be the better choice, and why? Which one do you think would best suit not only his immediate interests, but also his long term planning for his family, and generational progeny?

Their are some plus point with the devil moon cult
We need a moratorium on womens voting rights for 50 years and only men who collect a paycheck and pay taxes should be allowed to vote
View attachment 272020
I agree with your taxation policy. But which one, and why..?

The idea of this thread being... If an Agnostic man was looking to take up religion; and decided to shop the idea around, between the two main contenders at the moment; Christianity, and Islam...
Which would have more to offer men? Which would be the better choice, and why? Which one do you think would best suit not only his immediate interests, but also his long term planning for his family, and generational progeny?
That is now how you should look at religion.

Religion is an ongoing conversation with God that you have for yourself. Not for any other reason.

The greatest karma in this nation would be if 50 or 60 million adult men convert to Islam withing a few year period.

Both.....all......pick one, it doesn't matter. They're all geared towards benefiting men.
One must have, even in the slightest margin... More. Which one? Why?

Not to someone who is marginalized no matter which religion she chooses.
Fair enough... Both will toss you off a roof? (This was aimed at men, but your input is still valued. Especially if it pertains to your opinion in regard to how it affects men., and what would prompt them to choose one over the other....

Religion is an ongoing conversation with God that you have for yourself. Not for any other reason.
I see what you mean. But I'm more concerned with the mortal results.

You'd do better looking to your upbringing for that.

My upbringing won't tell me which religion members here think is more beneficial to the interests of men...

My upbringing won't tell me which religion members here think is more beneficial to the interests of men...
That is because that is not a question that can be answered by religion.

Both.....all......pick one, it doesn't matter. They're all geared towards benefiting men.

Fair enough... Both will toss you off a roof? (This was aimed at men, but your input is still valued. Especially if it pertains to your opinion in regard to how it affects men., and what would prompt them to choose one over the other....

eek - my apologies. I didn't realize this was only directed towards the male members. Carry on......

That is because that is not a question that can be answered by religion.
Fair enough. But both of these religions shape the mortal world. My question focuses on the mortal outcome over time, on a genetic level. "Progeny"... Who's DNA will remain in greater numbers by virtue of religious adherence and the mortal social reality it creates; 250 years from now?

eek - my apologies. I didn't realize this was only directed towards the male members. Carry on......
No. No... Any woman could assess the benefit to men as she sees it. Please.... Choose. Which one, and why?

Their are some plus point with the devil moon cult
We need a moratorium on womens voting rights for 50 years and only men who collect a paycheck and pay taxes should be allowed to vote
View attachment 272020
I agree with your taxation policy. But which one, and why..?

Any CIS Male who collects a paycheck or pays taxes
if youre a man with a dick and claim to be a women youre also not allowed to vote ..its the PC thing to do
Wouldnt wanna be labeled a transphobe :113::04:

I dont care if ya work at McDonalds or are a billionaire ..pay taxes ?you get a vote

NO!!!
it makes them feel better for helping those less fortunate,,,
So... the feelz..? If that's your answer... I accept that. There is no "wrong" in the parameters of this question. Though I don't know how one can pass feels on to their children, or generational progeny...
better people make for a better life,,
for some of us its not about having more stuff and more about a better life,,,

to pass on good morals is one of the greatest gifts a parent can give
If a better life is the goal... Why has women's "happiness" been rated as the lowest ever in the US?
how the fuck would I know,,,

and that doesnt even make sense,,,
Do "women" ie your potential progeny (daughters, or grand daughters) figure into your success generationally? It makes more sense when one thinks about more than their own personal "happiness"...

why wouldnt they???
they are still my children and family,,,and being a good moral person benefits beyond just your family

So... the feelz..? If that's your answer... I accept that. There is no "wrong" in the parameters of this question. Though I don't know how one can pass feels on to their children, or generational progeny...

If a better life is the goal... Why has women's "happiness" been rated as the lowest ever in the US?

Do "women" ie your potential progeny (daughters, or grand daughters) figure into your success generationally? It makes more sense when one thinks about more than their own personal "happiness"...

why wouldnt they???
they are still my children and family,,,and being a good moral person benefits beyond just your family
Even if being so kind, and generous means letting the sad faced fox, into the hen house. Without altering your own behavior?

No. No... Any woman could assess the benefit to men as she sees it. Please.... Choose. Which one, and why?

Islam. In my mind it is the closest or purest of the religions. I guess the benefit would be that men are judged by their faith and not how much they put in the till. It doesn't define worth by what a man owns but rather through his devotion.

Admittedly, that's my perception which is based on my limited knowledge.

Vastator said:
Both will toss you off a roof?
Islam's Policy On Homosexuality
Is This:
There's Dogs That Do It
And Dogs That LET Them Do It

Just Like Raped Girls Are Filthy Whores

why wouldnt they???
Even if being so kind, and generous means letting the sad faced fox, into the hen house. Without altering your own behavior?

I dont understand the question,,,

who is the fox and what does he want to do to my chickens,,,

why wouldnt they???

I dont understand the question,,,

who is the fox and what does he want to do to my chickens,,,
Majority Western Traditionally Christian nations are the “henhouse” Belaeagured, and besieged muslims are the “Fox”. In your zeal as nations, and in your desire to be generous... Is it in your long term interest (henerationallyspeaking) to invite in groups of people who out breed your native populations, at exponential rates while your country and mantra is espousing the virtues of “democracy”?
If so... The Muslims have already won. All that’s left is to watch the sand drain from the glass, and count the days until your grandchildren raise the banner themselves, and set forth to spread Islam.

what are this mans desires???

does he like beating women and having sex slaves both child and adult???

does he like bacon???

does he want to conquer the world???

specifics matter bob,,,

from your specifics I can't tell the difference between islam and christianity

could you be more specific???

they both allow slaves
beating slaves
having sex with slaves

they both demand killing gays (and other subsets of humanity)

they both specify certain foods or clothes you can't wear

and since they look so much alike....

a.jpg

are they muslim terrorists?
or christian terrorists?

what are this mans desires???

does he like beating women and having sex slaves both child and adult???

does he like bacon???

does he want to conquer the world???

specifics matter bob,,,

from your specifics I can't tell the difference between islam and christianity

could you be more specific???

they both allow slaves
beating slaves
having sex with slaves

they both demand killing gays (and other subsets of humanity)

they both specify certain foods or clothes you can't wear

and since they look so much alike....

View attachment 272033

are they muslim terrorists?
or christian terrorists?

Your answer is way better than mine

Forum List

Back