Which Republican is giving up Medicare & SS on retirement?

The top 1% paid about 40% of all income taxes paid.
How much would satisfy you bloodsucking libs?
They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes. Only in federal income taxes, which you are brainwashed about.

Interesting that the same people who want "the rich" to pay more complain when wealthy states pay more than poorer states. They want "the poor" to be helped, just not the poor in red states.
Actually we don't mind, we just sick of you right-wing dupes telling us how our Rich blue States are a mess in reality. Horse patoot!

Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?

California is not a mess.
Rich San Francisco, with its streets covered in dirty needles and human shit is just fine.
And L.A., with their typhus outbreak, not a problem.
And Hepatitis A, not crisis in San Diego and across the state.
Millions of sick illegal aliens are actually a big benefit for the Golden State.

Diversity of pathogens is their strength!!!

The word 'affordable' has a flexible context.

If we taxed ourRich their fair share and invested in America and regulated Healthcare we could do that well. Our non system is a giveaway to big health and big Pharma. Thanks GOP and silly dupes...

They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes. Only in federal income taxes, which you are brainwashed about.

Interesting that the same people who want "the rich" to pay more complain when wealthy states pay more than poorer states. They want "the poor" to be helped, just not the poor in red states.
Actually we don't mind, we just sick of you right-wing dupes telling us how our Rich blue States are a mess in reality. Horse patoot!

It's a great place to be homeless just like San Francisco and Los Angeles. What do you want them to do, go to a red state with no services and nasty cops? The problem in Seattle and San Francisco is, their economies are superheated and very successful and housing is extremely expensive.

Rich San Francisco, with its streets covered in dirty needles and human shit is just fine.
Millions of sick illegal aliens are actually a big benefit for the Golden State.

The crap you believe is amazing. Small parts of town just like in Paris, are the only problem, super dupers. All great places to be homeless. LOL

Like I said 75% pay less than $100 a month on the exchanges, and Medicaid is expanding anyway. You GOP Stoops are against things that would help you, you are brainwashed functional morons.

It's a great place to be homeless just like San Francisco and Los Angeles. What do you want them to do, go to a red state with no services and nasty cops? The problem in Seattle and San Francisco is, their economies are superheated and very successful and housing is extremely expensive.

The problem with Seattle and San Fransisco is that they expanded medicaid and are now living with a 90% relapse rate for opioid addiction. They are importing addicts.

Like I said 75% pay less than $100 a month on the exchanges, and Medicaid is expanding anyway. You GOP Stoops are against things that would help you, you are brainwashed functional morons.

Brainwashed disfunctional moron would probably make me a progressive. So that is working out ok.

Democrats want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and cut your taxes, dimwit dupe.unfortunately for some reason we need 60 votes to do that

Idiot.
When Clinton hiked taxes on the middle class, he only needed 51 votes in the Senate.
He only raised taxes on the top 2/5 and I don't understand why Obama needed 60 votes to do anything. Unless it's that damn 1974 reconciliation law that seems to only work for republicans when they cut taxes on the rich and services for the rest. A disaster for the country and the middle class.

I don't understand why Obama needed 60 votes to do anything.

Maybe he thought half of 100 was 60? He wasn't very bright.

Unless it's that damn 1974 reconciliation law that seems to only work for republicans when they cut taxes on the rich and services for the rest.

Well, since the same law was in effect when Clinton raised taxes on the middle class in 1993, with 51 votes,
Obama must have been a moron.
Since he only raised taxes on the top 40%, not much of a middle-class tax hike, and I would believe Obama was not a moron and he was also a constitutional scholar duh. I think reconciliation is the GOP scam...

Since he only raised taxes on the top 40%

Yeah, because only the top 40% used gasoline and collected Social Security.

I would believe Obama was not a moron and he was also a constitutional scholar

The fact that you believed he was a scholar is proof that you're even dumber than he was.
We were talking about the 1993 reconciliation bill d u h, and of course Obama is a constitutional scholar, idiot.

O didn't know the Constitution.

You're wrong also. I never said anything about taxes being used for appropriate measures including first responders. I do have issue with the federal govt taking my money and offering a pittance of what I could do with my own money.
Democrats want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and cut your taxes, dimwit dupe.unfortunately for some reason we need 60 votes to do that while you GOP scumbags only need 51 to do the opposite.

Democrats want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and cut your taxes, dimwit dupe.unfortunately for some reason we need 60 votes to do that

Idiot.
When Clinton hiked taxes on the middle class, he only needed 51 votes in the Senate.

Sometimes they don't even need that. One of the first things Ears did when he invaded the White House was institute a huge sin tax. Tobacco users are statistically poor to middle-class people. So much for "Nobody making less than 250K a year will see a new tax of ANY KIND."

Afterwards the Commie Care fines set in. Of course, they had to be considered a tax according to the Supreme Court. So who doesn't have healthcare insurance? Typically people who can't afford it like the poorer or middle-class.

Anybody that thinks DumBama didn't target the middle-class with taxes and fines are as dumb as a rock.
Under ACA, poor people get Medicaid. ACA is a solution that will take time. 75% of those on the exchanges get coverage for $100 or less... And premiums actually went down this year despite GOP sabotage. Change the channel read a newspaper . And go after cost, the real problem.

The people that got coverage for $100.00 or less are those who are floor sweepers and french fry makers. The people that subsidized their policies are middle-class people like myself who could never afford Commie Care or are struggling to do so.

In other words, Commie Care was designed to take care of likely Democrat voters at the expense of likely Republican voters. And this is why we could never have government healthcare in this country; because the Democrats will always politicize this just like Commie Care did.

The Middle class don't foot the tab like the rich do.

The middle- class benefit from Medicare & SS.

Actually a lot of people getting Obamacare are Middle class.

So, the average Swede pays 60 cents on healthcare to our 100 cents & somehow they live longer in Sweden than the USA by several years.

Now do explain what makes sense about that??

More like 70 cents to our dollar.
If we were a small, mostly white nation with healthcare rationing and no new drugs or innovation, we'd have similar numbers.
If we taxed ourRich their fair share and invested in America and regulated Healthcare we could do that well. Our non system is a giveaway to big health and big Pharma. Thanks GOP and silly dupes...

Then why all the whining about the southern states? You sound like the family's crazy uncle, complaining about the neighbors.

Then why all the whining about the southern states? You sound like the family's crazy uncle, complaining about the neighbors.
Why? Because they suck, they are the poorest and they are stuck like that because the GOP can just appeal to the racism and BS brainwashed idiocy...

Why? Because they suck, they are the poorest and they are stuck like that because the GOP can just appeal to the racism and BS brainwashed idiocy...

So it's back to whining that the rich don't pay enough and the poor don't get enough, but the wealthy in blue states shouldn't have to help the poor in red states? Selective, that...

BS...............the Red State Rant............which you are trying........is BS............because it uses military bases, NASA, and Shipyards and such to taint the dang spending..................And says...........look here at all the money they are getting there............No .......we have shipbuilding and are building ships............bases........etc..............

Horse Hockey...........

Southerners cost us more per person on Medicare spending.

Geographic Variation in U.S. Medicare Per Capita Spending and Spending Growth Rates by County, 2007-2013

Southerners cost us more per person on Medicaid spending.

Medicaid Financing: The Basics - Issue Brief

We should start making the South pay more in Federal Taxes, so they can start paying the tab more evenly.
(Well, at least that's how Republicans would see it)
But, I suppose it doesn't apply because the Southerners are "Their darlings"??????
Federal Program ..........da rules apply nationwide..........which happen to be UNIFORM............dumbass........

We should RAISE the taxes on the South, because they take more, in fact what ever a state takes it should pay that much more in taxes.

At least that's the kind of logic that SHOULD APPLY according to Republican theories.
Whatever.................Mr. Fascist.........stay in New York........you are welcome there. LOL

Well, just about every Republican on the forum says European NATO countries aren't paying their fare-share towards Military.

Well, then the same Republican logic applies when the South takes way more benefits like Medicare than it pays in taxes, they aren't paying their fair share.

We should cut off the South, I mean what has the South done for US??????

I mean what did the South ever do other than pass on it's Negroes to the North, and get us involved in wars WE in the Northern states pay for, and don't even want.

Lincoln should have let the Confederacy rise, I certainly don't like sharing my Nation with bozos South of the Mason Dixon line.

Now this is funny shit right here, preach on I love it!

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

I have seen a lot complain about such programs none the less.

Seems a bit hypocritical, no?
No because we are forced to pay into it, so I'm taking my cash money...if I had a private option, they I would choose that over the govt one, but the dems keep blocking it.

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

I have seen a lot complain about such programs none the less.

Seems a bit hypocritical, no?
No.

It would be stupid to refuse to take back the insurance money and services that you've already paid for via a huge chunk being taken out of your paycheck for most of your life.

Last edited:
Democrats want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and cut your taxes, dimwit dupe.unfortunately for some reason we need 60 votes to do that while you GOP scumbags only need 51 to do the opposite.

Idiot.

Sometimes they don't even need that. One of the first things Ears did when he invaded the White House was institute a huge sin tax. Tobacco users are statistically poor to middle-class people. So much for "Nobody making less than 250K a year will see a new tax of ANY KIND."

Afterwards the Commie Care fines set in. Of course, they had to be considered a tax according to the Supreme Court. So who doesn't have healthcare insurance? Typically people who can't afford it like the poorer or middle-class.

Anybody that thinks DumBama didn't target the middle-class with taxes and fines are as dumb as a rock.
Under ACA, poor people get Medicaid. ACA is a solution that will take time. 75% of those on the exchanges get coverage for $100 or less... And premiums actually went down this year despite GOP sabotage. Change the channel read a newspaper . And go after cost, the real problem.

The people that got coverage for $100.00 or less are those who are floor sweepers and french fry makers. The people that subsidized their policies are middle-class people like myself who could never afford Commie Care or are struggling to do so.

In other words, Commie Care was designed to take care of likely Democrat voters at the expense of likely Republican voters. And this is why we could never have government healthcare in this country; because the Democrats will always politicize this just like Commie Care did.

I don't believe that for a minute. As a middle-class person, I could never afford those plans. I don't know how other middle-class people can.

Medicare for all makes the most sense.

So, the average Swede pays 60 cents on healthcare to our 100 cents & somehow they live longer in Sweden than the USA by several years.

Oh it doesn't make sense to follow Intelligent plans WITH BETTER RESULTS for CHEAPER & adopt them for our OWN PEOPLE.

Oh I forgot, America's Hicks don't grasp such an alien concept as "OWN PEOPLE" as Individualist savages you just understand "Me, Mine & Now"

Admit it you, and your ilk don't care about anything societal, it's just about yours at all costs.

This is NOT EVEN a civilization Human mode of thought, it's something far more primitive & Chimp like.

More like 70 cents to our dollar.
If we were a small, mostly white nation with healthcare rationing and no new drugs or innovation, we'd have similar numbers.

They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes.

Well then stop whining about Federal Income taxes and tell your governor and local officials to tax them more.

So it's back to whining that the rich don't pay enough and the poor don't get enough, but the wealthy in blue states shouldn't have to help the poor in red states? Selective, that...
More like the middle of class doesn't get enough, or the non rich in general...

Idiot.

I don't believe that for a minute. As a middle-class person, I could never afford those plans. I don't know how other middle-class people can.
75% on the exchanges pay $100 or less. are you counting subsidies?

Sounds like you're just over the subsidy line, it is unfortunate but the problem is the actual cost of our Healthcare, which it appears is now going down as far as premiums are concerned.

Middle-class people don't get subsidies or very little subsidy. I think they said my subsidy was $24.00 a month. Big deal. that's about a third of the price of a carton of cigarettes, and that 24 bucks certainly didn't change my plight any.

Middle-class people don't get subsidies or very little subsidy. I think they said my subsidy was $24.00 a month. Big deal. that's about a third of the price of a carton of cigarettes, and that 24 bucks certainly didn't change my plight any.
The problem is the cost which is going to come down in the long run because of ACA. Democrats want to raise the subsidies by the way. And raise taxes on the rich 2 pay for it, like every other developed country. And bring down costs in every way possible!

Forum List

Back