Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a sincere poll. I would appreciate honest answers. If you're willing, I would also appreciate your reasons. I will not criticize your choice. I would just honestly like to know where USMB posters stand on this issue.

NOTE: I know there are many possible variables, but this poll assumes "typical" circumstances. In other words, this is a superficial poll that assumes "normal/average" circumstances - meaning no rape, incest, health, deformity, financial, or other extenuating issues.

The first priority should be sterilizing you

The next priority should be getting you some qualified mental help

Step two may involve shock therapy

already been posted, you didn't list in your poll

who the hell care's if all of you kill off you offspring. You have to live with it so lets just pretend it a walk in the park picking flowers.......... we are sick and tired of hearing you whine about abortion

none of you care the after affects most women deal with when they thought is was going to be nothing, then SUFFER GUILt the rest of lives.

sick and twisted how little you care about the UNBORN. 55MILLION destroyed since roe vs wade

that should make all you abortion supporters proud

I would have voted both fertilized egg and fetus but the poll says I am not permitted to vote on that poll. Guess they need to keep the women vote ahead so Lakhota can claim a victory that isn't actually a victory at all. Amazing how some folks are proud of what they should be ashamed of! I would want my unborn childs life saved before mine! What is wrong with you people?

This is a sincere poll. I would appreciate honest answers. If you're willing, I would also appreciate your reasons. I will not criticize your choice. I would just honestly like to know where USMB posters stand on this issue.

NOTE: I know there are many possible variables, but this poll assumes "typical" circumstances. In other words, this is a superficial poll that assumes "normal/average" circumstances - meaning no rape, incest, health, deformity, financial, or other extenuating issues.
No it isn't! You blocked me from being able to vote on this poll, Lakhota! I would have voted the fertilized egg and fetus. Exactly how many people did you block from voting on this poll so that you could claim the vote - woman - was ahead?

I would have voted both fertilized egg and fetus but the poll says I am not permitted to vote on that poll. Guess they need to keep the women vote ahead so Lakhota can claim a victory that isn't actually a victory at all. Amazing how some folks are proud of what they should be ashamed of! I would want my unborn childs life saved before mine! What is wrong with you people?

Pro-choice women should have that choice.

No it isn't! You blocked me from being able to vote on this poll, Lakhota! I would have voted the fertilized egg and fetus. Exactly how many people did you block from voting on this poll so that you could claim the vote - woman - was ahead?

I didn't block anything, dumbass. All I can do is view poll results.

Look at this notice when I tried to vote, Lakhota:

The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

What does that mean? I am not allowed to view this page or perform this action? I can comment here but I cannot vote. It will not let me vote. Do not call me names because I am confronting you about this. Find out why it is happening and explain it to the rest of us when you figure it out. - Jeri

What does that mean? I am not allowed to view this page or perform this action? I can comment here but I cannot vote. It will not let me vote. Do not call me names because I am confronting you about this. Find out why it is happening and explain it to the rest of us when you figure it out. - Jeri

I reported it. My guess is the poll is either closed or there may be a problem relating to the recent upgrade. I don't know.

I reported it. My guess is the poll is either closed or there may be a problem relating to the recent upgrade. I don't know.

Thank you. that is so much better than I didn't block anything, dumb****. Seriously.

The child. The world would be a lot better place if paid more attention to born rather than the unborn.

Three of your four choices end in the death of the child. When exactly is that typical? You removed any extenuating circumstances and yet give the child only a one in four chance of life.

The woman!
I will give you that option. With one exception. She must wait until the birth of the child and then will be handed a shiv to shove in the child's neck within the next 24 hours. No doctor doing it, No excuse it's just a fetus. Once it's born then kill it, you have 24 hours to do so without prosecution.

Three of your four choices end in the death of the child. When exactly is that typical? You removed any extenuating circumstances and yet give the child only a one in four chance of life.

The woman!
I will give you that option. With one exception. She must wait until the birth of the child and then will be handed a shiv to shove in the child's neck within the next 24 hours. No doctor doing it, No excuse it's just a fetus. Once it's born then kill it, you have 24 hours to do so without prosecution.

A fertilized egg is a fertilized egg. A fetus is a fetus. A baby is a baby. The choice isn't yours to make - it's the woman's.

Yes and yours too because you can vote while I still cannot! The moderator checked the Poll and it is working just fine and still open for business except for my vote! Things are getting stanger by the minute on this thread. I'm going to bed. Goodnight and you can repent to the LORD for promoting the murder of the unborn and for calling me a dumb**** too. It will help you sleep better to clear your conscience. There is no rest for the wicked.

- Jeri

Yes and yours too because you can vote while I still cannot! The moderator checked the Poll and it is working just fine and still open for business except for my vote! Things are getting stanger by the minute on this thread. I'm going to bed. Goodnight and you can repent to the LORD for promoting the murder of the unborn and for calling me a dumb**** too. It will help you sleep better to clear your conscience. There is no rest for the wicked.

- Jeri

Goodnight, Jeri. Give my regards to Sky Daddy.

Well, for one, not all circumstances are the same Jeremiah....if you are a woman with 3 small children in tow, who need you as a mother, to be alive, to take care of them....as much as you want it to be your fetus to be the one saved, if only one of you could be saved, it could be irresponsible of you to do that.....

Forum List

Back