Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chikenwing's simply twists evidence to his philosophy.

Thus his comments are immaterial.

He wants to control female bits and pieces.

Nope but nice fall back on the same old talking points,that pop up when you have nothing.

The only person that matters is the one that looses his or hers life.

Its about saving the most innocent,but your love of self,blinds you,you can't address the question,I understand that,your head might blow up.

stfu. When you get to be host to something you don't want growing in you, then you might have a say since you ARE the host. Until then...fuck off.

Then use birth control, or don't have sex, it's really quite simple! You act like women are victims of pregnancy when they have total control over that, 100% complete and total control! Quit trying to portray women as stupid, helpless victims! Women are powerful, strong, intelligent, independant.... UNTIL they get pregnant, then all of a sudden they're a poor, helpless, victim and have the role of 'host' forced on them. So why don't you STFU and control your own damn body and quit whining like a helpless victim when you're anything but! If a woman gets pregnant, it's exactly because she didn't exert control over her own body, don't you dumbasses ever get it???

Both my kids were conceived while my wife was on her Birth control. I broke right through them. condoms break, Pills don't always work, and sometimes its just none of your damn business what a couple or woman decides to do.

No birth control is 100% effective, so no, women don't have 100% control by using birth control.

The majority of women who have abortions are married or in committed relationships. Do you think married women should deny their husbands sex to avoid pregnancy?

its about taking responsibility for your actions. If the condom breaks, have the child, then if you don't want it, give it up for adoption, don't kill it.

chikenwing's simply twists evidence to his philosophy.

Thus his comments are immaterial.

He wants to control female bits and pieces.

Nope but nice fall back on the same old talking points,that pop up when you have nothing.

Its about saving the most innocent,but your love of self,blinds you,you can't address the question,I understand that,your head might blow up.

stfu. When you get to be host to something you don't want growing in you, then you might have a say since you ARE the host. Until then...fuck off.

Then use birth control, or don't have sex, it's really quite simple! You act like women are victims of pregnancy when they have total control over that, 100% complete and total control! Quit trying to portray women as stupid, helpless victims! Women are powerful, strong, intelligent, independant.... UNTIL they get pregnant, then all of a sudden they're a poor, helpless, victim and have the role of 'host' forced on them. So why don't you STFU and control your own damn body and quit whining like a helpless victim when you're anything but! If a woman gets pregnant, it's exactly because she didn't exert control over her own body, don't you dumbasses ever get it???

Both my kids were conceived while my wife was on her Birth control. I broke right through them. condoms break, Pills don't always work, and sometimes its just none of your damn business what a couple or woman decides to do.

No birth control is 100% effective, so no, women don't have 100% control by using birth control.

The majority of women who have abortions are married or in committed relationships. Do you think married women should deny their husbands sex to avoid pregnancy?

It appears that you think most women don't know that sex can lead to pregnancy.

Hmmmmm

Don't make your living by logic, you will die of hunger.
if that was true, you would already be dead.

See, that is your example that proves my point. Your comparison fallacy is obvious. I own you.

you have never owned anyone, except maybe your sock jake snarkey. you are the forum joke, no one takes anything you post seriously.
Says our own little blowfish. :lol: You are here for grins and giggles, nothing more.

When you blowfreeks commit yourself to pre-natal to post-natal, housing, food, medical, and educational support for Mom and Child, if they need it, then I will listen to you.

Don't make your living by logic, you will die of hunger.
if that was true, you would already be dead.

See, that is your example that proves my point. Your comparison fallacy is obvious. I own you.

you have never owned anyone, except maybe your sock jake snarkey. you are the forum joke, no one takes anything you post seriously.
Says our own little blowfish. :lol: You are here for grins and giggles, nothing more.

When you blowfreeks commit yourself to pre-natal to post-natal, housing, food, medical, and educational support for Mom and Child, if they need it, then I will listen to you.

Economic based Justice system?

Interesting.

Infant and child based economic system.
So the poor can rob banks, insurance fraud? What else?
Non sequitur, Pop. Those are your silly words, which logically do not derive from my comments. If we are going to forbid abortion, we have a community responsibility morally for mother and baby.

No, you imply that an act should not be criminal due to economic reasons.
What are you talking about? I am saying if you are going to make women have babies regardless, then you got an obligation to the infant, podjo.

its about taking responsibility for your actions. If the condom breaks, have the child, then if you don't want it, give it up for adoption, don't kill it.

A condon IS taking responsibility for one's actions. Beyond using it correctly - what further responsibility should be required?

Non sequitur, Pop. Those are your silly words, which logically do not derive from my comments. If we are going to forbid abortion, we have a community responsibility morally for mother and baby.

What are you talking about? I am saying if you are going to make women have babies regardless, then you got an obligation to the infant, podjo.

The state doesn't participate in the child's creation.

The state has the obligation for the welfare of its citizens. Always.

The governments food truck at your door?

Did it pick your spouse for you?

Time for a new car, visiting the free goverment car lot today?

No, not always

except its unborn ones, right?

A condon IS taking responsibility for one's actions. Beyond using it correctly - what further responsibility should be required?

there is a degree of risk involved. when you slip it on you accept the risk that it may break. If it breaks, you should take responsibility for the results of your actions.

If you don't want any responsibility ever, don't have sex ever.

there is a degree of risk involved. when you slip it on you accept the risk that it may break. If it breaks, you should take responsibility for the results of your actions.

If you don't want any responsibility ever, don't have sex ever.

Or sterilization

Life begins at conception. If it begins it was God's will...and so the fertilized egg has first priority. If woman does not want the child...put it up for adoption.

That would be idiotic politics as we need birth control.

Most of what we call "birth control" prevents conception. Examples are barriers (condoms, diaphragms), anti-ovulation, (the pill), and ye olde time methods such as the rhythm method, "pull out and pray" and "no, use the other hole"

The morning after pill - don't forget.

Plan B. No conception.

The governments food truck at your door? Did it pick your spouse for you? Time for a new car, visiting the free goverment car lot today? No, not always
Your deflection reveals your weakness of argument. We are talking about the welfare of the pre- and post-born and their mothers. Why do you resist doing good?

except its unborn ones, right?
That is the choice of the the mother, not the state.

Forum List

Back