Which State Would You Like to Kick Out of the US?

Former days of glory. Now New Jersey is a has-been state.

The poor people from NYC and Philly have to live somewhere !

That's right. Next to London, NYC is the greatest city on earth. LA is number 5 and Chicago number 10

TOP 10 Cities

How desperate you losers are. The red states suck and the facts prove it. Republicans ruin everything.

If they suck so bad, then why are so many blue state losers moving to them? One thing is certain, the people living there wish you would all stay where you are. We don't need you or want you.

They need our help. Red Staters are like children and they need our technology and labor because many of them are too fat to work.

The Southerners hate us blue necks because not only do we outsmart them we outwork them. They hate the idea of a work ethic.

Yeah, you're so smart that you pay three times more for everything. Someone living below the poverty line in New Jersey can buy a nice home in a gated community with a pool in Florida.

21f52c2.jpg

Stop lying and face facts.

The poor people from NYC and Philly have to live somewhere !

That's right. Next to London, NYC is the greatest city on earth. LA is number 5 and Chicago number 10

TOP 10 Cities

How desperate you losers are. The red states suck and the facts prove it. Republicans ruin everything.

If they suck so bad, then why are so many blue state losers moving to them? One thing is certain, the people living there wish you would all stay where you are. We don't need you or want you.

They need our help. Red Staters are like children and they need our technology and labor because many of them are too fat to work.

The Southerners hate us blue necks because not only do we outsmart them we outwork them. They hate the idea of a work ethic.

Yeah, you're so smart that you pay three times more for everything. Someone living below the poverty line in New Jersey can buy a nice home in a gated community with a pool in Florida.

21f52c2.jpg

The problem with your chart is that it doesn't consider the cost of living. People living below the poverty line in Texas live better than the so-called "middle class" in New Jersey.

Notice all the well off people living near Washington D.C. That's where all the useless ticks on the ass of society are concentrated.

California for sure. Give it to Mexico. But we will have to build a wall along it's border with the US, in 5 years they will be illegally immigrating from California to the US again.

California would thrive as a country as would all the Blues states. We have the smartest and most educated people.

map+2004+us+IQ+map.jpg
Again, all you're doing is attacking blacks and Hispanics. They're the ones who bring the I.Q. numbers down in those red states you like to shit on.

Just admit now that you're a racist.

You are the one who mentioned Blacks.

The Red States with low numbers of Blacks also have low average IQs. You are the one claiming Black are dragging down IQ averages when the truth it it's whites.

maxresdefault.jpg

NY has more Black and other minorities than Texas and NY has a much higher IQ.

NY is 17 points higher than Texas and that's a huge difference. 92 is barely high enough to work at a fast food restaurant cleaning toilets. Stupid people are your people and most of them are WHITE! That is not racist. That is a fact! Too bad you hate fact huh?

TOP 10 Cities

21f52c2.jpg

The problem with your chart is that it doesn't consider the cost of living. People living below the poverty line in Texas live better than the so-called "middle class" in New Jersey.

Notice all the well off people living near Washington D.C. That's where all the useless ticks on the ass of society are concentrated.

You made another fact free statement.

78.gif

California for sure. Give it to Mexico. But we will have to build a wall along it's border with the US, in 5 years they will be illegally immigrating from California to the US again.

California would thrive as a country as would all the Blues states. We have the smartest and most educated people.

map+2004+us+IQ+map.jpg
Again, all you're doing is attacking blacks and Hispanics. They're the ones who bring the I.Q. numbers down in those red states you like to shit on.

The Red States with low numbers of Blacks also have low average IQs. You are the one claiming Black are dragging down IQ averages when the truth it it's whites.

maxresdefault.jpg

NY is 17 points higher than Texas and that's a huge difference. 92 is barely high enough to work at a fast food restaurant cleaning toilets. Stupid people are your people and most of them are WHITE! That is not racist. That is a fact! Too bad you hate fact huh?

Texas has huge numbers of ignorant Hispanics. New Mexico is a blue state. So is Colorado. So are Ohio, Indiana and Iowa.

So what I said is almost dead on accurate. You're attacking blacks and Hispanics and calling them retarded. You're a despicable racist.

21f52c2.jpg

You made another fact free statement.

78.gif

Well, I'm certain that a chart found on a site named "politicsthatwork.com" must be perfectly objective and accurate. We don't even know the criteria used to make this chart. Why should anyone consider it to be credible?

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

So why is it than whenever Texas wants to secede liberals cry foul?

Really . What does Miss give the county ? Nothing but grief and hurricane relief requests .

The federal government spent far more for hurricane relief in New Jersey than it ever spent on Mississippi.

New Jersey pays ten times the taxes Mississippi does

What does New Jersey give the country other than bad role models?

Jersey brought us great American heroes such as The Situation and Snookie. Don't hate.

Do not touch New Jersey. Sure it's wacko and its roads are designed by a blind man, but it's got the best eggplant parmesean and some killer seafood.

There's plenty good seafood all along the US coast.

map+2004+us+IQ+map.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Something tells me you've been snorting mothballs.

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

Actually it would make me happy if we divided up as per your map. We would be so much better off without the blue states. Maybe Canada will let y'all join them. I suspect they have better sense than that though. And it is the "blue states" that leech off the red. Has it occurred to you that the red states make a Hell of a lot bigger country than the blue?

They'd starve to death and even with driving Prius's all the time gas would cost em 40 bucks a gallon.

143033_original.jpg

Actually it would make me happy if we divided up as per your map. We would be so much better off without the blue states. Maybe Canada will let y'all join them. I suspect they have better sense than that though. And it is the "blue states" that leech off the red. Has it occurred to you that the red states make a Hell of a lot bigger country than the blue?

They'd starve to death and even with driving Prius's all the time gas would cost em 40 bucks a gallon.

The Western Canadian provinces would join the red states, not the blue states.

"Kick a state out of the Union"? Is the left advocating anarchy now? If you think about the post you have to realize that the low information left has no freaking idea of the electoral system or the Constitution. All they want to do is whine.

Oh please . The south still pines for the confederate days of leaving the union . And every year texas floats some stupid secession bullshitt . Alaska too.

Texas has the thirteenth largest economy in the world.
Please let us secede.

143033_original.jpg

Wrong again loser!

shaleoildeposits-issoil_110218-png-cms.jpg

Yeah right. Without blue state know how the feeble minded red state losers would not know how to run a refinery.

Pennsylvania's Marcellus Shale drives boost in nation's ...

143033_original.jpg

Wrong again loser!

Yeah right. Without blue state know how the feeble minded red state losers would not know how to run a refinery.

Most of the refineries are in Texas and Louisiana, numskull. Furthermore, what difference does it make where the deposits are if your government won't allow you to harvest them over concerns about global warming?

143033_original.jpg

Wrong again loser!

You idiot. All you hear is" STOP THE FRACKING WERE ALL GONNA DIE"
from you morons.
Nice to know you've changed your mind on fracking.

143033_original.jpg

Wrong again loser!

You idiot. All you hear is" STOP THE FRACKING WERE ALL GONNA DIE"
from you morons.
Nice to know you've changed your mind on fracking.

They won't change their minds until the states that aren't so stupid cut them loose.

"Kick a state out of the Union"? Is the left advocating anarchy now? If you think about the post you have to realize that the low information left has no freaking idea of the electoral system or the Constitution. All they want to do is whine.

Oh please . The south still pines for the confederate days of leaving the union . And every year texas floats some stupid secession bullshitt . Alaska too.

Texas has the thirteenth largest economy in the world.
Please let us secede.
You have our permission. I will donate money toward expediting the Texas secession.

143033_original.jpg

Wrong again loser!

Take a closer look teabag recipient. Texas is the 13 largest economy in the world for a reason.

Forum List

Back