Which State Would You Like to Kick Out of the US?

"Kick a state out of the Union"? Is the left advocating anarchy now? If you think about the post you have to realize that the low information left has no freaking idea of the electoral system or the Constitution. All they want to do is whine.

Oh please . The south still pines for the confederate days of leaving the union . And every year texas floats some stupid secession bullshitt . Alaska too.

Texas has the thirteenth largest economy in the world.
Please let us secede.
You have our permission. I will donate money toward expediting the Texas secession.

Your permission is like getting permission to play in the street by a retard.
It means nothing.
It's you liberals who know we have the thirteenth largest economy in the world that you cant live without.

"Kick a state out of the Union"? Is the left advocating anarchy now? If you think about the post you have to realize that the low information left has no freaking idea of the electoral system or the Constitution. All they want to do is whine.

Oh please . The south still pines for the confederate days of leaving the union . And every year texas floats some stupid secession bullshitt . Alaska too.

Please let us secede.

Nobody is stopping you. Please get the fuck out.

Texas is the second largest economy in the US (NY a close third) not the world but when oil becomes obsolete Texas will be another welfare state.

List of U.S. states and territories by GSP in 2015
State 2015 Rank 2015 GSP $ Millions[1]
23px-Flag_of_California.svg.png
California 1 2,424,033
23px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png
Texas 2 1,648,007
23px-Flag_of_New_York.svg.png
New York 3 1,444,406
23px-Flag_of_Florida.svg.png
Florida 4 883,735
23px-Flag_of_Illinois.svg.png
Illinois 5 764,817
23px-Flag_of_Pennsylvania.svg.png
Pennsylvania 6 677,582
23px-Flag_of_Ohio.svg.png
Ohio 7 592,899
23px-Flag_of_New_Jersey.svg.png
New Jersey 8 573,947

Texas has a GDP slightly higher than Mexico and Canada.

The Country with the highest GDP was the EU and that was after the Bush fiasco another Texas fuck up but today under OBAMA the US leads the world in GDP.

Oil is becoming obsolete and when that happen Texas will be back in the toilet.

Everything's big in Texas, especially the lies, arrogance and stupidity.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Secession is not prohibited to the states. Therefore it is a reserved power that may be exercised at will.

I notice no one is in a hurry to do it again.

Please let us secede.

Texas is the second largest economy in the US (NY a close third) not the world but when oil becomes obsolete Texas will be another welfare state.

California 1 2,424,033
Texas 2 1,648,007
New York 3 1,444,406
Florida 4 883,735
Illinois 5 764,817
Pennsylvania 6 677,582
Ohio 7 592,899
New Jersey 8 573,947

The Country with the highest GDP was the EU and that was after the Bush fiasco another Texas fuck up but today under OBAMA the US leads the world in GDP.

Fool....oil wont become obsolete for another century at least.
And if ya think thats the only reason Texas rocks the economy you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

Actually it would make me happy if we divided up as per your map. We would be so much better off without the blue states. Maybe Canada will let y'all join them. I suspect they have better sense than that though. And it is the "blue states" that leech off the red. Has it occurred to you that the red states make a Hell of a lot bigger country than the blue?

They'd starve to death and even with driving Prius's all the time gas would cost em 40 bucks a gallon.
Wrong again loser!

shaleoildeposits-issoil_110218-png-cms.jpg

Yeah right. Without blue state know how the feeble minded red state losers would not know how to run a refinery.

Pennsylvania's Marcellus Shale drives boost in nation's ...

Take a closer look teabag recipient. Texas is the 13 largest economy in the world for a reason.

Oil and natural gas is the only reason Texas has an economy and you can thank Obama for boosting domestic production. Again, when oil becomes obsolete Texas will be fucked.

It NY and PA open up the shale reserves Texas will be fucked even sooner.

BTW liar Texas with all its natural resources is ranked very low by states for per capita GDP. Looks like the oil wealth is going to the 1%.

Texas is 59,994 and NY is 72,965 per capita. What bunch of LOSER you Texans are. Even Wyoming beats you! LOSERS... BIG TEXAS LOSERS!

BTW, are you a liar or are you really this stupid?

Last edited:

Please let us secede.

California 1 2,424,033
Texas 2 1,648,007
New York 3 1,444,406
Florida 4 883,735
Illinois 5 764,817
Pennsylvania 6 677,582
Ohio 7 592,899
New Jersey 8 573,947

And if ya think thats the only reason Texas rocks the economy you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Keep dreaming.

Fossil Fuels, Utilities & Gas Cars To Be Obsolete By 2030

Looks like you slackers who have been living off oil wealth and the crumbs of the oil billionaires are going to have to actually work for a living.

Oil and natural gas is the only reason Texas has an economy and you can thank Obama for boosting domestic production. Again, when oil becomes obsolete Texas will be fucked.

To no one’s surprise, Texas was the main beneficiary of California divestment events during each year of the study. After Texas, the top destinations for escaping California businesses were, in order, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, and Virginia.

California’s elected officials dismiss stories about businesses leaving the state as anecdotal propaganda, but it’s hard to argue with the 200-plus pages of divestment events that Vranich’s report lists.

Read more at: Why Businesses Leave California, by Sarah Rumpf, National Review

Please let us secede.

California 1 2,424,033
Texas 2 1,648,007
New York 3 1,444,406
Florida 4 883,735
Illinois 5 764,817
Pennsylvania 6 677,582
Ohio 7 592,899
New Jersey 8 573,947

Keep dreaming.

Looks like you slackers who have been living off oil wealth and the crumbs of the oil billionaires are going to have to actually work for a living.

Oil,gas and the banking industry let me retire at 46.
And as DTMB said. Businesses are bailing out of the northeast and the west to move to Texas.
Have fun.

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

Despite our much different philosophies on government, dividing the US would be a horrible idea. There are liberals in conservative states and conservatives in liberal states. They would have zero representation in your world.

I always kick the shit out of the CONS here on USMB and they make it so easy but this is like skiing the bunny slope.

You CONS are SOOOOOOO predictable with your lies. It's like playing tee ball. You just keep Teeing them up for me. TOO EASY!

If you CONS can't lie any better than this you might as well tell the truth. I know, it's something you CONS are not used to doing but at least try.

143033_original.jpg

Despite our much different philosophies on government, dividing the US would be a horrible idea. There are liberals in conservative states and conservatives in liberal states. They would have zero representation in your world.

People can move.
I mean i'd never move to a liberal state,yet they keep flocking to mine.

I always kick the shit out of the CONS here on USMB and they make it so easy but this is like skiing the bunny slope.

You CONS are SOOOOOOO predictable with your lies. It's like playing tee ball. You just keep Teeing them up for me. TOO EASY!

If you CONS can't lie any better than this you might as well tell the truth. I know, it's something you CONS are not used to doing but at least try.

So tell me licker of nutsacks?
Why do you lefties keep moving to Texas and not the other way around?

Please let us secede.

California 1 2,424,033
Texas 2 1,648,007
New York 3 1,444,406
Florida 4 883,735
Illinois 5 764,817
Pennsylvania 6 677,582
Ohio 7 592,899
New Jersey 8 573,947

Keep dreaming.

And as DTMB said. Businesses are bailing out of the northeast and the west to move to Texas.
Have fun.

What happened did you get drunk and fall off an oil rig and now you are on disability.

I know that you want your lies to be true but they simply are not.

resized_texas-meme-generator-texas-only-steers-and-queers-come-from-texas-017af6.jpg

Without oil Texas would be a third world country populated by steers and queers.

NYS Economy Adds 12,800 Private Sector Jobs in March ...

New York's Economy: The 6 Industries Driving GDP Growth ...

Please let us secede.

California 1 2,424,033
Texas 2 1,648,007
New York 3 1,444,406
Florida 4 883,735
Illinois 5 764,817
Pennsylvania 6 677,582
Ohio 7 592,899
New Jersey 8 573,947

Keep dreaming.

Have fun.

What happened did you get drunk and fall off an oil rig and now you are on disability.

resized_texas-meme-generator-texas-only-steers-and-queers-come-from-texas-017af6.jpg

Without oil Texas would be a third world country populated by steers and queers.

No need to be jealous ....
I know it's tough to make the big bucks and retire in yankee land.

So tell me licker of nutsacks?
Why do you lefties keep moving to Texas and not the other way around?

I've reported your insult.

First off show me some proof that "lefities" are moving to Texas. Surely you can show the number of Dem vs Repugs there.

Texans could not make it in NY. They simply are not smart enough or tough enough and they know it. Guys like Mike Tyson, Lou Ferrigno, Michael Jordan, Vince Lombardi, Rocky Graziano are from NY. Real men. Donald Trump is a New Yorker and he's kicking the shit out of the pussy Republicans. Look at how he wrecked Rick the Fairy Perry and his butt buddy Lindsey Graham.

The greatest actors are from NY... Robert DiNiro, Tom Cruise, Joe Pesci, Denzel Washington... Even our actors are tougher.

Even our presidents are tougher and more manly than the jerks from Texas.

Our Athletes Are Tougher AND BETTER

Dr J and Kareem Abdul Jabbar are New Yorkers

We have the toughest pro wrestlers, boxers and MMA fighters.

California 1 2,424,033
Texas 2 1,648,007
New York 3 1,444,406
Florida 4 883,735
Illinois 5 764,817
Pennsylvania 6 677,582
Ohio 7 592,899
New Jersey 8 573,947

Keep dreaming.

Have fun.

Texas is mostly transplants who went there for oil because they were to dumb to do anything else and soon oil will be worthless.

Lucky for you losers Texas is one of the most environmentally toxic state so you losers will probably die before oil is totally worthless.

Now to some other nasty Red States

The Most Dangerous States In The U.S.
Rank U.S. State Rate per 100K population

1 Alaska 635.8 <----- Can't blame the Blacks

2 Nevada 635.6 <----- Can't blame the Blacks

3 Tennessee 608.4 <----- Can't blame the Blacks

4 New Mexico 597.4 <----- Can't blame the Blacks

I Would like to keep Alaska and get rid of trash like the Palins and rescue the environment. The fly fishing is great there and another thing any idiot can catch a bass. It takes brains and still to catch trout.

Here are the top 15 most dangerous state and only 3 are Blue states.

1 Alaska 635.8
2 Nevada 635.6
3 Tennessee 608.4
4 New Mexico 597.4
5 Florida 540.5
6 Louisiana 514.7
7 South Carolina 497.7

8 Delaware 489.1
9 Arkansas 480.1
10 Maryland 446.1
11 Missouri 442.9
12 Alabama 427.4

13 Michigan 427.3
14 Oklahoma 406.0
15 Texas 405.9

You CONS are fat, stupid, violent, lazy, prideful, vengeful and immoral. Congratulations! You lead in all seven deadly sins... I bet you are sooo proud.

Keep dreaming.

Have fun.

Texas is mostly transplants who went there for oil because they were to dumb to do anything else and soon oil will be worthless.

Lucky for you losers Texas is one of the most environmentally toxic state so you losers will probably die before oil is totally worthless.

I Would like to keep Alaska and get rid of trash like the Palins and rescue the environment. The fly fishing is great there and another thing any idiot can catch a bass. It takes brains and still to catch trout.

1 Alaska 635.8
2 Nevada 635.6
3 Tennessee 608.4
4 New Mexico 597.4
5 Florida 540.5
6 Louisiana 514.7
7 South Carolina 497.7

8 Delaware 489.1
9 Arkansas 480.1
10 Maryland 446.1
11 Missouri 442.9
12 Alabama 427.4

13 Michigan 427.3
14 Oklahoma 406.0
15 Texas 405.9

You CONS are fat, stupid, violent, lazy, prideful, vengeful and immoral. Congratulations! You lead in all seven deadly sins... I bet you are sooo proud.

You fool,such a jealous fool....
The violent part I can be convinced of...come on down to Texas and lets test it out.

Hawaii.If it wasn't in Satans abode I'd go live there. Sadly when the nukes fly, it goes too. It's strategically important for empire building, even today. I'll stick with my amigos. Should be safe~ish when it happens. Hawaii simply has better produce than anywhere on earth. Chile is a far distant second and tied with NZ..
Guatemala aint bad. About like 'Nam or Thailand were.
Enjoy the show.

Keep dreaming.

Have fun.

1 Alaska 635.8
2 Nevada 635.6
3 Tennessee 608.4
4 New Mexico 597.4
5 Florida 540.5
6 Louisiana 514.7
7 South Carolina 497.7

8 Delaware 489.1
9 Arkansas 480.1
10 Maryland 446.1
11 Missouri 442.9
12 Alabama 427.4

13 Michigan 427.3
14 Oklahoma 406.0
15 Texas 405.9

You are certifiably insane. You need a psychiatrist. Seriously.

Forum List

Back