Which State Would You Like to Kick Out of the US?

California for sure. Give it to Mexico. But we will have to build a wall along it's border with the US, in 5 years they will be illegally immigrating from California to the US again.

California would thrive as a country as would all the Blues states. We have the smartest and most educated people.

map+2004+us+IQ+map.jpg

Lol, that is some **** irony right there.

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

So why is it than whenever Texas wants to secede liberals cry foul?
I would encourage them to go

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.
Alaska is not a parasite state. Alaska is the 2nd richest state in the US.

Last edited:
It would be nice to give the boot to the State of Insanity that allows Congress to be so insolent and insulated, when every two years the entire House can be thrown out.

143033_original.jpg

Yet they receive much more federal aid than they pay in

Why would that be?

One. The State of Idiocy that compelled the OP to start this dumb topic. :lol:

143033_original.jpg

Why would that be?
I don't know. Explain.

143033_original.jpg

Why would that be?
I don't know. Explain.
Could it be to maintain the natural environment and wildlife and not because the people are on government assistance?

143033_original.jpg

So why is it than whenever Texas wants to secede liberals cry foul?

Prove it. I've always said we need to start building that wall along the Red River. lol :D

Forum List

Back