Which statement was racist?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
I ask because (pre-Elon) Twitter suspended someone I know for making a racist statement – one of the three below:

~63% of murderers are black
~56% of NFL athletes are black
~73% of NBA athletes are black

Which one do you think it was, and why?

For reference::

racism​

noun

rac·ism ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm
  1. : a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Definition of RACISM

I ask because (pre-Elon) Twitter suspended someone I know for making a racist statement – one of the three below:

racism​

noun

rac·ism ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm
  1. : a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Definition of RACISM
You used Twitter?!?! :auiqs.jpg:

racism​

noun

rac·ism ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm
Definition of RACISM
Do you have a source for the statement 63% of murderers are black? Seems high to me.

Avoiding the issue?
Tsk tsk

If you knew the reality of the situation, you'd not have to ask that question.
Educate yourself. It’s not hard.
No need to be disagreeable. I wanted to know where you got that stat, because it appears to be incorrect. According to the FBI, blacks arrested for murder is 51.2%
Table 43

None......"Racism" is just a lame social construct pitting one ethnicity against the other and used as a means of control of same.
Racism Is a Realistic Judgment on Content of Character

Being against racism is a Preppy way of despising the White working class. Their Daddies had always told them that the rest of the White race was stupid, lazy, and greedy. In order to come up with something on their own, they virtue-signaled with the illusion that the natural racism of those who aren't sheltered from the real world is unethical.

Forum List

Back