Which Trump Indictment (or potential indictment soon to come) is the most Serious?

You are lying
not remotely true.

I just posted:

A group of conservatives that included former U.S. senators, Republican lawyers and retired federal judges, examined 64 casesbrought by Trump and his supporters and authored a report titled, "Lost, not stolen: The conservative case that Trump lost and Biden won the 2020 presidential election."

Of 64 cases, the group found:

• 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
  • 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
  • And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.

AND the AZ audit was a total fail. It produced nothing but crybaby excuses.

When you lose 60 court cases and all audits, its time to man up and accept there was no fraud and the election is over.
Having a hearing on the merits isn't the same as having a trial on the merits.
A hearing is just where both sides present what they think is the evidence and the judge decides if the evidence is worth taking to trial....but as you stated....the only times the judge actually heard evidence were rejected before trial....so you're really not proving your case.

Having a hearing on the merits isn't the same as having a trial on the merits.
A hearing is just where both sides present what they think is the evidence and the judge decides if the evidence is worth taking to trial....but as you stated....the only times the judge actually heard evidence were rejected before trial....so you're really not proving your case.
what are you babbling about.

Every single legal proceeding goes the same way, first you have a hearing on the merits of the evidence, in which you present the evidence to the judge, AND the judge sees all evidence.
Then the judge decides is this legit or a big waste of the courts time completely lacking in credibility.

Every single judge across the board said the evidence is fake BS with no merit and therefore the case gets tossed right there on that.

You comment on shit and you don't even know what is going on. You don't even know how the law works.

If you can't even pass the hearing on merit it means there is not a shred of merit to your case, because the judge reviews the evidence and then rules.

Trump lost all these cases, and you only response is the courts are "biased against Trump"

You are a pathetic joke. Thats reality.

Last edited:
Trump has A LOT of legal problems right now.
The 30 count Stormy Daniels indictment is the least of his worries.

Trump has major legal problems stemming from:

Pressuring the GA election official to lie and cheat and illegally change the results of a free and fair election.
Illegally mishandling ultra top secret documents
Inciting a riot at the Capitol
Illegally trying to overturn the 2020 election results
Numerous campaign finance crimes
Trump Organization illegal tax fraud scheme

I think illegally pressuring the GA election official, or illegally mishandling classified documents are the most serious.

We are a nation of laws. Nobody is above the law.

(we also have a billion dollar lawsuit against fake FoxNews for knowingly telling lies about to go to trial)

None of the above.

Pressuring the GA election official to lie and cheat and illegally change the results of a free and fair election.

I think illegally pressuring the GA election official, or illegally mishandling classified documents are the most serious.

(we also have a billion dollar lawsuit against fake FoxNews for knowingly telling lies about to go to trial)

Trump has faced nonstop abuse of power for six years now. Not really anything new. Every time something doesn't work out, Democrats launch more investigations.

Trump has faced nonstop abuse of power for six years now. Not really anything new. Every time something doesn't work out, Democrats launch more investigations.
they still have not done as many investigation as the republicans.
But here's the big difference between GOP investigations vs Dem investigations, when the dems investigate there actually are real crimes. Trump has avoided punishment because the members of his own party are scared to hold him accountable because when they tried to they were "primaried"

The GOP launched the Monica lewinsky scandal the most pathetic scandal in US history, plus their 1000+ investigations into HRC produced nothing at all.

Trump has committed serious crimes and he will be held accountable for these crimes, and the evidence will show his guilt.

they still have not done as many investigation as the republicans.
But here's the big difference between GOP investigations vs Dem investigations, when the dems investigate there actually are real crimes. Trump has avoided punishment because the members of his own party are scared to hold him accountable because when they tried to they were "primaried"

The GOP launched the Monica lewinsky scandal the most pathetic scandal in US history, plus their 1000+ investigations into HRC produced nothing at all.

Trump has committed serious crimes and he will be held accountable for these crimes, and the evidence will show his guilt.
At least you are admitting that it is all partisan abuse of power for purely political reasons.

At least you are admitting that it is all partisan abuse of power for purely political reasons.
nope, it is not abuse of power for purely political reasons at all, Trump has committed many crimes and needs to be held accountable.

Monica Lewinsky was abuse of power purely for political reasons.
The fake HRC scandals like Uranium 1 that got investigated 100 times and found absolutely nothing was abuse of power for political reasons.

If Trump doesn't want to get indicted, don't commit crimes.

nope, it is not abuse of power for purely political reasons at all, Trump has committed many crimes and needs to be held accountable.

The fake HRC scandals like Uranium 1 that got investigated 100 times and found absolutely nothing was abuse of power for political reasons.

Who investigated Uranium 1 100 times?

Hillary destroyed thousands of emails that were under subpoena. Smashed phones and other devices.

Hillary used insecure phones in foreign lands which Comey adjudged were likely hacked by unfriendly nations.

Hillary used an insecure home brew server in her home that was hacked.

Hillary sent classified material over insecure emails.

The one that lives in your head rent-free

I'm really asking... is there a law against
Pressuring the GA election official to lie and cheat and illegally change the results of a free and fair election
If there isn't there should be, I think. But is there a law on the books in Georgia that he violated by doing so? I'd say that, if there is, that is the most serious because there is an audio recording of him doing so. There is no conjecture about whether or not he did it or he didn't do it. So yeah, of the most serious charges on the horizon for the time being...I'd say that one is the most fraught for the blob.

FsgSsqCXgAUUWF3
I daid it
Yeah, if Hannity had been honest in his interview with Trump instead of fondling Dear Leader's balls, it would have gone like this:

Q: Everyone from the top down here at Fox News knows you lost the 2020 election fair and square. Care to comment?

Q: My friend Tucker Carlson says you are a demonic force. How does that make you feel?

Q: Tucker also says he hates you passionately. Thoughts?

Q: Tucker also says your presidency was a total disaster and there is no upside to you. What do you say to that?

Q: My friend Laura Ingraham has testified that she has no basis to believe Dominion committed election fraud by rigging the 2020 Presidential Election. Do you have anything to say to that?

Q: I personally was disgusted by you, Mr. Trump, but I was too afraid to tell the truth for fear of losing viewers. Should I tell our viewers the honest truth from now on?

Q: One of our producers has called our viewers "inbred terrorists". Do you think that they are?
Hannity gets to spoon feed his bullshit twice a day to the gullible. Three hours on his radio show & an hour on that foul smelling Fox News. That's quite a racket he's running, almost as good as Trump the grifter. Kilmeade is another one. I often wonder if those assholes believe their own bullshit but it doesn't matter. The money is good. Real good.

His actions following the election that led to an insurrection are by far the worst offenses. Whether there is a legal case or not… I’ll leave that to the lawyers

You keep on saying that both parties do it and I agree that both parties abuse their power for purely political reasons and now it is just Democrat's turn for paybacks. I don't know how many times I can say that I totally agree with you.

Who investigated Uranium 1 100 times?

Hillary destroyed thousands of emails that were under subpoena. Smashed phones and other devices.

Hillary used insecure phones in foreign lands which Comey adjudged were likely hacked by unfriendly nations.

Hillary used an insecure home brew server in her home that was hacked.

Hillary sent classified material over insecure emails.
nope, she was investigated 1000x for all that and they found nothing...
Swing and miss again

The GOP have wasted billions on politically motivated fake investigations and they all produced nothing.

Trump has committed several real crimes and he has been indicted with more indictments coming.

You keep on saying that both parties do it and I agree that both parties abuse their power for purely political reasons and now it is just Democrat's turn for paybacks. I don't know how many times I can say that I totally agree with you.
But you don't seem to comprehend the difference.

All the GOP investigations are a total joke.
Trump has committed serious crimes, maybe not this hush money thing, but there is a lot of smoke and a lot of serious serious violations.

Look right now, Kushner is getting $2B in dirty Saudi Money to start a PE fund, when he has no clue what he is doing in the PE world, and he gets massive massive kick backs from that estimated at $25+ M a year. On top of that he got the money for backing a brutal dictator's rise to power, and they made a back room deal that says support my rise to power and I will give you $2B. This is a serious quid pro quo and abuse of power, beyond anything any dem has ever done.

Yet the GOP fabricates total lies that Hunter paid Joe rent, when he didn't even do that. This is just 1 of many many examples of extreme GOP corruption.

But you don't seem to comprehend the difference.

All the GOP investigations are a total joke.
Trump has committed serious crimes, maybe not this hush money thing, but there is a lot of smoke and a lot of serious serious violations.

Look right now, Kushner is getting $2B in dirty Saudi Money to start a PE fund, when he has no clue what he is doing in the PE world, and he gets massive massive kick backs from that estimated at $25+ M a year. On top of that he got the money for backing a brutal dictator's rise to power, and they made a back room deal that says support my rise to power and I will give you $2B. This is a serious quid pro quo and abuse of power, beyond anything any dem has ever done.

Yet the GOP fabricates total lies that Hunter paid Joe rent, when he didn't even do that. This is just 1 of many many examples of extreme GOP corruption.
The difference is easy to comprehend. One side is Democrat and one side is Republican. I'M the one saying both parties do it. You're the one saying only one party does it.

The difference is easy to comprehend. One side is Democrat and one side is Republican. I'M the one saying both parties do it. You're the one saying only one party does it.
nope, both parties do it, but the GOP investigations are all fake and BS. Total fabrications with no merit.

Trump did all the things he is/was investigated for. Trump incited an insurrection based on lies, Trump illegally violated campaign finance law, Trump illegally mishandled classified documents and lied about possessing them when asked to return them etc etc

You are a hard core biased republican so you will never to be able to admit reality.

Just wondering can you even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud??
I doubt it, so don;t try to claim to be independent or credible.

Forum List

Back