Which Trump Indictment (or potential indictment soon to come) is the most Serious?

The excuse machine is running rampant in this one.

If anybody else did this they would be going to prison.

You really would think that a candidate hammering on election officials for an hour to overturn the election by "finding" votes would be pretty open and shut.

But these are different times. The alternate universe has its own standards.

What annoyed me the most was not Trump trying to influence the election but Georgia election officials allowing a partisan phone conference.

Election officials are supposed to represent everyone who was running. Any discussion of election results, recounts, procedures should have representatives of everyone who was on that ballot

Trump has A LOT of legal problems right now.
The 30 count Stormy Daniels indictment is the least of his worries.

Trump has major legal problems stemming from:

Pressuring the GA election official to lie and cheat and illegally change the results of a free and fair election.
Illegally mishandling ultra top secret documents
Inciting a riot at the Capitol
Illegally trying to overturn the 2020 election results
Numerous campaign finance crimes
Trump Organization illegal tax fraud scheme

I think illegally pressuring the GA election official, or illegally mishandling classified documents are the most serious.

We are a nation of laws. Nobody is above the law.

(we also have a billion dollar lawsuit against fake FoxNews for knowingly telling lies about to go to trial)

The biggest and the ones you’ll cry about the most will be the Clinton, Obie and Biden trials coming up. You opened the door.

The most serious is over 10 years Before he became President, he made an offhand private remark to a reporter that when you are rich and famous women will permit you to touch them.

That is a Pearl clutch, couch faint masterpiece.

Pressuring the GA election official to lie and cheat and illegally change the results of a free and fair election.

I think illegally pressuring the GA election official, or illegally mishandling classified documents are the most serious.

(we also have a billion dollar lawsuit against fake FoxNews for knowingly telling lies about to go to trial)

1680454633159.png

Trump has received several defeats in the court of public opinion. Thats why Biden was able to kick his ass so easily. However, now, he is facing real charges in a real court of law. It's not looking too good for him about now.
Biden's Deep State election fraud syndicate overturned the actual results of the election.
That's why they practically made it illegal to question the election results.

No state has been allowed to recount all of the votes, nor have they been allowed to do a complete audit of the election results.

Last edited:
Trick question: They're all fallacious bologna.

Hhhmmm...let's check in with the NY Times:

If Mr. Bragg is, as expected, pursuing a case that revolves around falsified business records, the charges against Mr. Trump will be modest; they will neither prevent him from retaking the White House if he wins re-election nor result in his extended imprisonment if he is convicted.

Trump’s Prosecution Has Set a Dangerous Precedent

You were probably not alone if the news of Donald Trump’s indictment seemed slightly strange: How could something so big

dnyuz.com
dnyuz.com

About the author:

I’m a lawyer based in Washington, D.C., a contributing editor for New York magazine, and a contributing writer for Politico magazine.

I’ve also written for a bunch of other places — including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Review of Books, The New Republic, The Atlantic, TIME, USA Today, WIRED, Slate, The American Prospect, and the Columbia Journalism Review. I’ve done legal commentary for various TV, print, and radio outlets, as well as other types of speaking engagements.

I was previously a federal prosecutor who specialized in financial fraud and white-collar crime until early 2020. Before that, I worked at a law firm in New York City doing standard law firm things in both commercial litigation and white-collar corporate defense. I clerked for a judge in the Southern District of New York, and I graduated from Columbia University with a law degree and a B.A.

Ah well, I guess you just lost the community chest!

As long as Trump is never allowed anywhere near the W.H. again I don't care what or where they charge him. That s.o.b. should spend the rest of his miserable life in a cell as far as I'm concerned.

As long as Trump is never allowed anywhere near the W.H. again I don't care what or where they charge him. That s.o.b. should spend the rest of his miserable life in a cell as far as I'm concerned.
Yea we know you disfavor free elections

Biden's Deep State election fraud syndicate overturned the actual results of the election.
That's why they practically made it illegal to question the election results.

No state has been allowed to recount all of the votes, nor have they been allowed to do a complete audit of the election results.

And more importantly (in my view) is that the sociological crisis that is driving this doesn't end with any verdicts. It's metastasized now, miles beyond one person. This cancer is deep in our culture now.

The excuse machine is running rampant in this one.

If anybody else did this they would be going to prison.
Yep. Look at how many of Trump's patsy's have already been sentenced for J6. If Trump is not charged for J6 it will be the worst miscarriage of justice in the history of this Country.

i don't care who he is, what he was, what he is now or his net worth. If he is NOT charged then there ARE two sets of laws in this Country. One for the average person & one for the rich & powerfull. It's as simple as that.

WTF? Lefties ask normal people to judge the results of a secret indictment as well as a "pending" secret indictment? Have they all gone nuts?

Georgia.

And more importantly (in my view) is that the sociological crisis that is driving this doesn't end with any verdicts. It's metastasized now, miles beyond one person. This cancer is deep in our culture now.
I can't stomach Trump & he deserves what he gets. But the fact that people like McCarthy, Graham, & a host of others (Mulvaney being the latest) who are riling people up with their rhetoric & lies are showing that once Trump is no longer in the picture they are going to continue on with what Trump started. They'll all be watching from their ivory towers as the whole thing goes to hell.

Some of these people are nothing but Trump clones just waiting in the wings.

What happened to all the Dem's previous 'get Trump' schemes? Russian collusion. Trumps tax returns. Ukraine. I'll just LMAO at this latest scheme, what a bunch of tools.

That one is weak because it’s premised on an interpretation of what Trump was recorded saying. The context makes it clear that he was talking about making sure he got a fair and accurate count of only legally cast votes.

The NY case is ridiculous.

Because the Fed case is being conducted by the deep state, the “special” prosecutor isn’t truly insulated from this politicized endeavor. This is the possible case that may be the most problematical for Trump. But it’s still predicated on a fantasy. It is also the premiere example of the dangers of the politicization of the legal system.

Forum List

Back