Which Vaccine?

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.
Little early to be judging an experimental vaccine, no?
All 3 or 4 are experimental to me. They are all generating lots of data. Spent a lot of time analyzing data for military and civilian. Too old to ignore it now. You getting the shots? What's your gamble?
hek naw lol. Its experimental. Never been done before. And it got fast tracked. Ill take my chances with covid.
I might take the chance if i was old or had bad health, though.

70+ million doses given just in United States with almost no adverse outcomes and you are still talking about "experimental"??

Covid on the other hand killed half a million people and leaves about 10% of infected with long term effects.

It's somewhere between ignorant and crazy to think that getting Covid is the safe option here.

"Both Moderna's and Pfizer's vaccines are experimental RNA vaccines."

Two plans. just go about your business as if there is no virus, Its like the the lottery you spin the wheel & take your chances, you have a good chance of nothing happening or just get sick for a while. maybe only a half a million or so more will die (if the new strains don't get you). And it will all be over in a year or two.

Take a chance suffer your freedom for now, do everything you can to be part of the solution, kill the virus.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.
Little early to be judging an experimental vaccine, no?
All 3 or 4 are experimental to me. They are all generating lots of data. Spent a lot of time analyzing data for military and civilian. Too old to ignore it now. You getting the shots? What's your gamble?
hek naw lol. Its experimental. Never been done before. And it got fast tracked. Ill take my chances with covid.
I might take the chance if i was old or had bad health, though.

70+ million doses given just in United States with almost no adverse outcomes and you are still talking about "experimental"??

Covid on the other hand killed half a million people and leaves about 10% of infected with long term effects.

It's somewhere between ignorant and crazy to think that getting Covid is the safe option here.

"Both Moderna's and Pfizer's vaccines are experimental RNA vaccines."

You've got something from year 2021?

All three that are approved for use in the US.
As in FDA approved?
Study Shows All 3 FDA-Approved Vaccines Protect Against Current COVID Variants
According to the New York Blood Center analysis, the vaccines create enough antibodies to fight the disease

Published March 17, 2021 • Updated on March 17, 2021 at 12:43 pm

As in FDA approved?
According to the New York Blood Center analysis, the vaccines create enough antibodies to fight the disease

Published March 17, 2021 • Updated on March 17, 2021 at 12:43 pm

How Big Pharma and the Mainstream Media Manipulate Politics and Distort Facts

Typically, the role of the mainstream media (MSM) and its news has always been to condition, brainwash, misinform, and mislead the masses into fear, submission, and slavery. The media is a mind-control machine used by big pharmaceutical companies, politicians, and other rich companies that control politics to spread malicious false information and fake news in whatever ways they desire in order to cater their interests.

Not only these financial giants try to control what comes out of the television, newspaper and radio, they also use their tentacles to control the information in the social media and in the internet in general. For example, today when you post something in Facebook about coronavirus that “goes against the community standards”, meaning against the official narrative, you will be policed by their so-called “fact checkers”. But in reality, Facebook fact checker is doing the opposite – they are allowing fake information (mostly coming from the MSM) and blocking the truth and censoring honest scientists, doctors, experts and even ordinary people who are educated from expressing opinions and facts. The same censorship is being applied in Google and Youtube.

I say screw these anti-vaxxer (mostly) MAGArats.

Get sick. You won't be missed

Actually the people that will be getting sick are the ones that are taking the mRNA injection. The same thing happen back in 1918 during the Spanish Flu. The problem is, you don't know history.

In preparation for WW1, a massive military vaccination experiment involving numerous prior developed vaccines took place in Fort Riley, Kansas- where the first “Spanish Flu” case was reported.

WW1 Draft = Human Test Subjects

The fledgling pharmaceutical industry, sponsored by the ‘Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research’, had something they never had before – a large supply of human test subjects. Supplied by the U.S. military’s first draft, the test pool of subjects ballooned to over 6 million men.

Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine: The Killing Field

Autopsies after the war proved that the 1918 flu was NOT a “FLU” at all. It was caused by random dosages of an experimental ‘bacterial meningitis vaccine’, which to this day, mimics flu-like symptoms. The massive, multiple assaults with additional vaccines on the unprepared immune systems of soldiers and civilians created a “killing field”. Those that were not vaccinated were not affected.

In preparation for WW1, a massive military vaccination experiment involving numerous prior developed vaccines took place in Fort Riley, Kansas- where the first “Spanish Flu” case was reported.noscript>

Court Case Reveals NO Safety Studies Conducted On ANY Vaccine

In the 1970s and 1980s, there were mounting medical reports of vaccine injury occurring in children. The reactions were mild to severe and sometimes deadly. The reactions were often the result of a very reactive vaccine adjuvant that caused severe allergic reaction, seizures, or autoimmune conditions. The number of vaccine injuries was so compelling, the U.S. Congress took up the issue in the mid 1980s.

Vaccine Industry Operates Above The Law, Must Be Held Accountable

In 1986, President Ronald Reagan signed into law the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. The law put in motion two important legal precedents. First, it established a government vaccine court to handle specific vaccine injury claims that met certain criteria. This allowed the vaccine industry to continue developing new and existing vaccines, without being sued into bankruptcy. This also protected the vaccine industry from being held criminally liable for manslaughter and causing permanent disability to people. This immunity clause put vaccine companies above the law, allowing the industry to injure people with ineffective products without consequence.

Since 1986, this vaccine court has paid out over $4 billion to select families of vaccine injury, with millions of dollars in settlements added each month. There is currently not enough money set aside to compensate all victims of vaccine injury, and multiple thousands of claims go ignored every year.

This corrupt precedent also provided the vaccine industry with unlimited opportunities to expand the childhood vaccine schedule, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). After the vaccine industry got legal immunity in 1986, the childhood vaccine schedule ballooned as a result. Emboldened to profit, the vaccine industry pressured the CDC to expand childhood vaccinations to 56 or more doses by the 21st century. As federal authorities approved individual vaccines, one by one, no scientific body or government was studying the effect that multiple and compounding vaccine doses have on developing human beings.

Read on:

Received the Pfizer yesterday mid-day. Nothing to signal up to this point almost 24 hours later.

Just to be clear, all 3 "vaccines" are not FDA approved. And do not protect from the Kung Flu variants nor prevent transmission from those injected. Doctor Fraudi the sociopathic imbecile is on it and is taking the fact the vaccines are total fail very seriously.

Just to be clear, all 3 "vaccines" are not FDA approved. And do not protect from the Kung Flu variants nor prevent transmission from those injected. Doctor Fraudi the sociopathic imbecile is on it and is taking the fact the vaccines are total fail very seriously.

Sadly though, the media and TV doctors have such an influence over people's minds they cannot distinguish between sound medical advise and propaganda. What this Scamdemic has proven is how FEAR is a motivator and FEAR OF DEATH is the GREAT MANIPULATOR. Nothing terrifies anyone more than the possibility of death. Hitler & Goebbels used it effectively by labeling Jews, Gypsies etc as potentially being carriers of death to the country. Mao Tse Tung used it in China and Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin used it in Russia. Divide & Conquer is the name of the game. In the US we have the Marxists/Democrats v the Republican COWARDS - who aren't cowards but the other side of the coin being played against us. It began as Masks v Non-Masks and has shifted to Shots v Non-Shots - making the non-shots JUST like the German Jews, Nationalist Chinese (v communists) and Russian Nationalists v Bolshevik (Jews) Communists. See the book, "The Crime & Punishment of I G Farben" - Joseph Borken

Have you every thought that maybe you are the ignorant one?

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?

That’s nice, Q.

I still don’t believe your birther nonsense. Go bother someone else and explain to them how 9/11 was an inside job.

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?

That’s nice, Q.

I still don’t believe your birther nonsense.

You are free to believe what you want. And what does a birther have to do with vaccines, which this topic is about? Why are you trying to continually get away from the topic? Are you going to take an mRNA injection?

You’re the birther.

That’s nice, Q.

I still don’t believe your birther nonsense.

You are free to believe what you want. And what does a birther have to do with vaccines, which this topic is about? Why are you trying to continually get away from the topic? Are you going to take an mRNA injection?

When you started up about vaccines, I had you pegged as a conspiracy theorist who believes in all kinds of nonsense.

Looks like I was right.

Forum List

Back