Which Vaccine?

No lefty has been able to state which vaccine prevents infection, and which one prevents transmission.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
Vaccine side effects are better than COVID side effects so best for everybody to just take the shot when they can. Doesn’t matter that they may have tracking chips and sterilization hormones in them, don’t think about those things
Tell that to the people that have died of ITP or blood clot complications. Not to mention the miscarriages in pregnant women. There is also a chance the mRNA vaccine will cause long term damage to the immune system and all those vaccinated people will die of other diseases later on.

Is there any credible data on this? Asking in all seriousness any credible evidence that this is a possibility?

If no vaccine prevents one from becoming infected or prevents transmission, why the big push for everybody to get the vaccine? Why would an airline or store care if a person is vaccinated or not?

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?
All are better than Covid-19
Which the majority of the US who was infected never knew they had right?
You Lie! Only 37% are asymptomatic & 17% never completely recover. COVID-19 Complications Might Stay With You Forever
Talking about aaalllll the thousands and likely millions of undocumented cases wacko because.....they never knew they had it!

None of them totally prevent infection. They claim 90% efficacy for not getting infected. There doesn't seem to be much data on any of the vaccines preventing transmission.

Thats not correct, there are new studies just completed that indicate strong transmission prevention:

Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are “highly effective” in preventing both coronavirus infections and transmissions, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study released Monday

Trumpster Q-tards believe in all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories.
If you refer to 73 million people as Trumpster Q-Tards

He didn't, Q-Tard.

He is talking about the nutbag tool faction out of all the people that voted for Trump.

Most votes Trump got was due to the R next to his name, not much else, thats just how our politics go.

Last edited:
In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.

So you think the vaccines are dangerous, you think Obama is a Manchurian candidate, you’re a birther, and you think Michelle Obama is a man.

I bet you also think Sandy Hook was fake, don’t you?
And you believe Trump had hookers pee on the bed.

So go for it.

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
Vaccine side effects are better than COVID side effects so best for everybody to just take the shot when they can. Doesn’t matter that they may have tracking chips and sterilization hormones in them, don’t think about those things
Tell that to the people that have died of ITP or blood clot complications. Not to mention the miscarriages in pregnant women. There is also a chance the mRNA vaccine will cause long term damage to the immune system and all those vaccinated people will die of other diseases later on.
When compared to the effects that CoVID has had in our population, those instances you pointed out pale in comparison

CDC's message on the radio yesterday is get your vaccine but it doesn't matter due variances and and and you'll be wearing masks and establish safe spaces for life & we'll get through it together.

Trumpster Q-tards believe in all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories.
If you refer to 73 million people as Trumpster Q-Tards, then I suspect you believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories.
Not an opinion. THAT is a fact.
I know, I know....I get it....half the country is crazy and I am not one of them. I get it.

Not all Trump supporters are Q-tards. But there seems to be plenty of overlap between Trump supporters and people who are prone to believe in idiotic conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back