Which Vaccine?

Have you every thought that maybe you are the ignorant one?

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?

That’s nice, Q.

I still don’t believe your birther nonsense.

You are free to believe what you want. And what does a birther have to do with vaccines, which this topic is about? Why are you trying to continually get away from the topic? Are you going to take an mRNA injection?

When you started up about vaccines, I had you pegged as a conspiracy theorist who believes in all kinds of nonsense.

Looks like I was right.

If you spent more time researching things instead of belittling other people with your nonsense you may actually learn something.

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?

That’s nice, Q.

You are free to believe what you want. And what does a birther have to do with vaccines, which this topic is about? Why are you trying to continually get away from the topic? Are you going to take an mRNA injection?

When you started up about vaccines, I had you pegged as a conspiracy theorist who believes in all kinds of nonsense.

Looks like I was right.

If you spent more time researching things instead of belittling other people with your nonsense you may actually learn something.

Yea, yea. Go bother someone else and explain to them how 9/11 was an inside job.

I could go listen to a crackhead ramble about unicorns and rainbows and learn the same amount as I would from listening to your nonsense.

You’re the birther.

That’s nice, Q.

Looks like I was right.

Yea, yea. Go bother someone else and explain to them how 9/11 was an inside job.

I could go listen to a crackhead ramble about unicorns and rainbows and learn the same amount as I would from listening to your nonsense.

Your the one bothering me. Your an insult to human intelligence and you are part of the problem of what is wrong with this world. If you are going to gain any kind of perspective I suggest reading the Allegory of the Cave by Plato.

You’re the birther.

That’s nice, Q.

Looks like I was right.

Your the one bothering me. Your an insult to human intelligence and you are part of the problem of what is wrong with this world. If you are going to gain any kind of perspective I suggest reading the Allegory of the Cave by Plato.

That’s nice, Q. I’ll get to that right after I consider whether 9/11 was an inside job or not.

You’re the birther.

That’s nice, Q.

Looks like I was right.

That’s nice, Q. I’ll get to that right after I consider whether 9/11 was an inside job or not.

When you start to use some critical thinking skills you didn't know you had, you may begin to see things you have not see before. Everything should be questioned.

When you start to use some critical thinking skills you didn't know you had, you may begin to see things you have not see before. Everything should be questioned.

"9/11 was an inside job and Michelle Obama is a man. Question everything!"

1617183002985.png

"9/11 was an inside job and Michelle Obama is a man. Question everything!"

View attachment 474569

This really isn't the correct thread to be debating about 9/11, but if you want to go to a thread for that. I am all for it and on that note:

This really isn't the correct thread to be debating about 9/11, but if you want to go to a thread for that. I am all for it and on that note:

"It was our own government who attacked us! It was a false flag attack!"

View attachment 474572

That isn't exactly what happened. It goes much deeper then that. Since you like tinfoil hats you should check out the tinfoil hat podcast. You may learn something.

View attachment 474572

That isn't exactly what happened. It goes much deeper then that. Since you like tinfoil hats you should check out the tinfoil hat podcast. You may learn something.

You listen to a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory podcast. Not surprising.

View attachment 474572

Now and then, it is actually a good show. Sam Tripoli embraces the stereotype of the tin foil hat. He is also a comedian.

View attachment 474572

Now and then, it is actually a good show. Sam Tripoli embraces the stereotype of the tin foil hat. He is also a comedian.

Not surprising. Have fun with that. I'll pass.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.
I don’t know one person who has gotten the WuFlu, but I do know someone who nearly died from the vaccine. He only lived because he got to the hospital in time for them to fix his blood platelet levels after several days in intensive care. If he had waited a few more hours he’d likely be dead.

I kinda doubt your statement that you do not know anyone who has gotten Covid-19. Unless you are a hermit.

I know quite a number of people who have had Covid-19. I know people who had a mild case. I know people who had more severe cases. I know people who are still dealing with the after effects of having Covid-19. And I know 5 people who died from Covid-19.

I know a lot of people who have had the vaccines. I know of only one who experienced a side effect of the vaccine. And that was not serious.

View attachment 474572

Not surprising. Have fun with that. I'll pass.

Well, to your credit, atleast you are not fooled by religion. But that seems to be about as far as you will go into the rabbit hole.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.
I don’t know one person who has gotten the WuFlu, but I do know someone who nearly died from the vaccine. He only lived because he got to the hospital in time for them to fix his blood platelet levels after several days in intensive care. If he had waited a few more hours he’d likely be dead.

I kinda doubt your statement that you do not know anyone who has gotten Covid-19. Unless you are a hermit.

I know quite a number of people who have had Covid-19. I know people who had a mild case. I know people who had more severe cases. I know people who are still dealing with the after effects of having Covid-19. And I know 5 people who died from Covid-19.

I know a lot of people who have had the vaccines. I know of only one who experienced a side effect of the vaccine. And that was not serious.

Here is something I bet you didn't know about COVID sir:

What Does a Virologist Know About SARS-COV2 as of March 21, 2021?

A virus is a particle wrapped in a protein coating containing genetic material, either RNA or DNA. A virus is considered to be a physical thing.

How do virologists find a new virus, in this case, SARS-CoV-2?

Lay people and most medical providers assume virologists take fluid samples from the nose or lungs of many sick people with the same symptoms and examine them under a powerful microscope. They assume that the virologists actually see a virus that they’ve never seen before in these samples.

How do they know that virus causes the disease in question, in this case, Covid-19?

Most people — again, including medical providers — would assume that virologists prove causation by exposing nothing but the pure virus to healthy animals in the normal way that viruses supposedly spread.

In fact, here’s what they do, and here’s what they did again with SARS-CoV-2. Virologists took bronchoscopy-guided lung samples (BAL fluid) from people with pneumonia from an unknown cause. They “washed” and filtered this fluid to remove large cellular debris, fungus and bacteria. Here’s where people’s assumptions of what happens and what actually happens diverge: They never examined this fluid under an electron microscope (the only type that can visualize something as small as a virus). In fact, virologists always skip examining this fluid under a microscope.

They then took this unpurified soluble fluid from the person with pneumonia of unknown origin and inoculated it onto tissue taken from an animal or human source. But first they added a variety of other fluids, including amniotic fluid, horse serum, bovine fetal serum, all of which are themselves rich sources of proteins and genetic material. They do this because the “virus” they’re looking for won’t grow otherwise. In addition, the nutrients supporting the growth of the tissue in the culture were withdrawn. In other words, the tissue was starved. Antibiotics, such as gentamicin and amphotericin, were added to the culture, both of which are known to be toxic to kidney tissue.

They then measured the ability of this unpurified mixture to lyse (or kill) the animal or human tissue in the culture. To date, the only tissue that was killed (called a cytopathic effect) came from Vero cells, which are taken from monkey kidneys. When the cultures contained only human or other animal-sourced tissues, little to no cytopathic effects were seen.1

The Vero cell culture did, indeed, break down into millions of different sized and shaped particles. The virologists took an electron-microscope picture of it, saw particles they said were budding out from the Vero cells, and they called those particles isolated SARS-Cov-2.

How do they know those particles in the culture are the culprits?

Here’s the problem: In reality, no accepted scientific protocol can distinguish a particle that emerges as a result of the breakdown of Vero cells or the other sources of genetic material added to the culture from a “virus” coming from the outside.2

It gets worse. As of today, no particle with the characteristics or appearance of SAR-CoV-2 (as seen in electron micrographs) has been found in the results of this “culture” procedure, until a protein-digesting enzyme called trypsin is added to the mix.3 This enzyme digests the outer protein coating of these particles, resulting in the characteristic “spike” protein appearance of the alleged SARS-CoV-2.

The next step for virologists is to do a genetic analysis of the results of this “viral culture.” Virologists have NOT and can NOT find any complete sequence in that culture that would represent the entire genome of any known virus. Rather, the genome sequencing is performed inside a computer, which is called in silico genome.

In this culture, they find billions of various sized pieces of genetic material. They chop these pieces into smaller bits, and some are discarded if they are alleged to originate from human or other microbial origin. These small sequences are “aligned” inside the computer, meaning, they are reconstructed into a long genome that would be the size of a coronavirus genome, which has been previously published.4

In other words, a complete genome is sequenced based on the template of other such in silico genomes, thereby guaranteeing that the computer will “find” SARS-CoV-2 in this new sample. Inevitably, there is some divergence in the new genome sequence as compared to the template. This is called a variant. At no time has the virologist found the complete sequence of either of SARS-CoV-2 or the variant in the BAL fluid. It exists only in the computer.

The only reasonable conclusion that anyone examining this process would come to is that no evidence exists that a real particle in the real world that causes what they’re calling Covid-19 has been found.

Sources:

Little early to be judging an experimental vaccine, no?
All 3 or 4 are experimental to me. They are all generating lots of data. Spent a lot of time analyzing data for military and civilian. Too old to ignore it now. You getting the shots? What's your gamble?
hek naw lol. Its experimental. Never been done before. And it got fast tracked. Ill take my chances with covid.
I might take the chance if i was old or had bad health, though.

70+ million doses given just in United States with almost no adverse outcomes and you are still talking about "experimental"??

Covid on the other hand killed half a million people and leaves about 10% of infected with long term effects.

It's somewhere between ignorant and crazy to think that getting Covid is the safe option here.
Its still early, dude. Yes, its still experimental.

O
All three that are approved for use in the US.
As in FDA approved?
Study Shows All 3 FDA-Approved Vaccines Protect Against Current COVID Variants
According to the New York Blood Center analysis, the vaccines create enough antibodies to fight the disease

Published March 17, 2021 • Updated on March 17, 2021 at 12:43 pm

How Big Pharma and the Mainstream Media Manipulate Politics and Distort Facts

Typically, the role of the mainstream media (MSM) and its news has always been to condition, brainwash, misinform, and mislead the masses into fear, submission, and slavery. The media is a mind-control machine used by big pharmaceutical companies, politicians, and other rich companies that control politics to spread malicious false information and fake news in whatever ways they desire in order to cater their interests.

Not only these financial giants try to control what comes out of the television, newspaper and radio, they also use their tentacles to control the information in the social media and in the internet in general. For example, today when you post something in Facebook about coronavirus that “goes against the community standards”, meaning against the official narrative, you will be policed by their so-called “fact checkers”. But in reality, Facebook fact checker is doing the opposite – they are allowing fake information (mostly coming from the MSM) and blocking the truth and censoring honest scientists, doctors, experts and even ordinary people who are educated from expressing opinions and facts. The same censorship is being applied in Google and Youtube.

Oh look! RWNJ fear-mongering!!

Court Case Reveals NO Safety Studies Conducted On ANY Vaccine

In the 1970s and 1980s, there were mounting medical reports of vaccine injury occurring in children. The reactions were mild to severe and sometimes deadly. The reactions were often the result of a very reactive vaccine adjuvant that caused severe allergic reaction, seizures, or autoimmune conditions. The number of vaccine injuries was so compelling, the U.S. Congress took up the issue in the mid 1980s.

Vaccine Industry Operates Above The Law, Must Be Held Accountable

In 1986, President Ronald Reagan signed into law the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. The law put in motion two important legal precedents. First, it established a government vaccine court to handle specific vaccine injury claims that met certain criteria. This allowed the vaccine industry to continue developing new and existing vaccines, without being sued into bankruptcy. This also protected the vaccine industry from being held criminally liable for manslaughter and causing permanent disability to people. This immunity clause put vaccine companies above the law, allowing the industry to injure people with ineffective products without consequence.

Since 1986, this vaccine court has paid out over $4 billion to select families of vaccine injury, with millions of dollars in settlements added each month. There is currently not enough money set aside to compensate all victims of vaccine injury, and multiple thousands of claims go ignored every year.

This corrupt precedent also provided the vaccine industry with unlimited opportunities to expand the childhood vaccine schedule, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). After the vaccine industry got legal immunity in 1986, the childhood vaccine schedule ballooned as a result. Emboldened to profit, the vaccine industry pressured the CDC to expand childhood vaccinations to 56 or more doses by the 21st century. As federal authorities approved individual vaccines, one by one, no scientific body or government was studying the effect that multiple and compounding vaccine doses have on developing human beings.

Read on:

More RWNJ fear-mongering.

As in FDA approved?
Study Shows All 3 FDA-Approved Vaccines Protect Against Current COVID Variants
According to the New York Blood Center analysis, the vaccines create enough antibodies to fight the disease

Published March 17, 2021 • Updated on March 17, 2021 at 12:43 pm

How Big Pharma and the Mainstream Media Manipulate Politics and Distort Facts

Typically, the role of the mainstream media (MSM) and its news has always been to condition, brainwash, misinform, and mislead the masses into fear, submission, and slavery. The media is a mind-control machine used by big pharmaceutical companies, politicians, and other rich companies that control politics to spread malicious false information and fake news in whatever ways they desire in order to cater their interests.

Not only these financial giants try to control what comes out of the television, newspaper and radio, they also use their tentacles to control the information in the social media and in the internet in general. For example, today when you post something in Facebook about coronavirus that “goes against the community standards”, meaning against the official narrative, you will be policed by their so-called “fact checkers”. But in reality, Facebook fact checker is doing the opposite – they are allowing fake information (mostly coming from the MSM) and blocking the truth and censoring honest scientists, doctors, experts and even ordinary people who are educated from expressing opinions and facts. The same censorship is being applied in Google and Youtube.

Oh, MY GOD!! Why didn't anybody on here tell me!? What a shocking revelation! I'm Screwed! I'll have to read multiple sources, check different point of view, look up crap from non-news sources, local radio and tv in the area of happenings, look at crap from personal perspective of 66 years getting around the world without training wheels, talk directly with friends in the military, maybe even do my own math from a different direction and (heaven forbid) talk to friends, face to face instead of chat rooms and form my own opinions, WHADDAH FkN NIGHT - MARE!!!:eek:
Thanks for sharing your point of view. Have a nice day in your bubble with all your little friends.;)

Forum List

Back