Which Would You Choose

Which Would You Choose to Lose (if you had to choose 1)?

• Missing an Eye (non dominant)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Missing an Arm (non dominant)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Missing a Leg (non dominant)

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Eye, because the senses strengthen when one weakens and Id be fine with just one. Im too sexy to wanna lose an arm or leg, that's scary and the people living with that are fucking heroes all the way through.

Eye, because the senses strengthen when one weakens and Id be fine with just one. Im too sexy to wanna lose an arm or leg, that's scary and the people living with that are fucking heroes all the way through.

You keep saying how sexy and hot you are... where's the proof?

I went with LEG

Because I love the internet too much - and don't want to part with either one of my arms or eyes......and it would also give me an excuse to be on the internet more.....

I will have a music video out in early Spring 2016 and you can find out. Ive had my body / face in the exercise section here before so some ppl know but its gone now. No real incentive, wait till this video I'll blow their socks off. I love stranger love.

I will have a music video out in early Spring 2016 and you can find out. Ive had my body / face in the exercise section here before so some ppl know but its gone now. No real incentive, wait till this video I'll blow their socks off. I love stranger love.

nah I'll lose interest by then...

I went with LEG

Because I love the internet too much - and don't want to part with either one of my arms or eyes......and it would also give me an excuse to be on the internet more.....

This is not a joke!

Whatever floats your pickle. Id pay to have you call the Bar tonight and see how many deep levels of fuckin whack job I could pull outta YOU. We had 14 call last bar hang, dont be shy youre the only fucking psycho Ive offered to pay.

Eye. Because I could wear a patch and go "arrrr", and if somebody pissed me off I'd remove the patch and show 'em a hole.

You can see with one eye but you can't play a musical instrument with one arm or walk with one leg.

I'm more aural than visual anyway.

Whatever floats your pickle. Id pay to have you call the Bar tonight and see how many deep levels of fuckin whack job I could pull outta YOU. We had 14 call last bar hang, dont be shy youre the only fucking psycho Ive offered to pay.

I don't like to share. I'd want center stage

You done spelled "strangler" wrong.

I figured "eye" would be the most popular choice.....

But will all the old folks on here, thought maybe they would want to part with another body part.

I could deal with a fake leg - or like I said - no leg at all - I would miss tennis but since I don't play that much and my game is not likely to get much better - so be it....

I'm the person that looks forward to going to a nursing home.

Meals prepared for you, entertainment provided for you, not responsibilities.... what a life!

i posess all of the mute buttons.

If I could get an artificial leg that would still allow me to ride a bicycle, I'd choose right leg.

If not, probably the non dominant eye.

i posess all of the mute buttons.

I can't. Hubby time.
and you would not have to pay me....
But I'd answer any question -- and offer a few things too....

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Meals prepared for you, entertainment provided for you, not responsibilities.... what a life!
fucking psycho brain ahhh ♡

Dat not funny. You should visit one.

I mean an active lifestyle one.
I have been to many. I have seen (and smelled) how bad it is.....

Forum List

Back