Which Would You Choose

Which Would You Choose to Lose (if you had to choose 1)?

• Missing an Eye (non dominant)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Missing an Arm (non dominant)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Missing a Leg (non dominant)

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
What is the point of this little exercise and why are people so interested in answering? Lol. Funny stuff goes on here.
She doesn't have a point. She does this all the time. It boost her post count. This kind of shit is her norm, if you'll pay attention. Some are even more ridiculous than this one, if you can believe it.

Oh my apology to you wasn't enough for you I see. But you do have a right to speak and put me down.

Also, I don't post to boost my count. I just enjoy my time here... I actually enjoy some of the people, even you (at times) - but you seem a bit cranky this morning... :(

What is the point of this little exercise and why are people so interested in answering? Lol. Funny stuff goes on here.
She doesn't have a point. She does this all the time. It boost her post count. This kind of shit is her norm, if you'll pay attention. Some are even more ridiculous than this one, if you can believe it.

Oh my apology to you wasn't enough for you I see. But you do have a right to speak and put me down.

Also, I don't post to boost my count. I just enjoy my time here... I actually enjoy some of the people, even you (at times) - but you seem a bit cranky this morning... :(
I'm sorry.

Oh everyone is on my ass this morning I see ... it's okay though I'm a big girl. I can take it :)

Well, you do ask stupid questions. :smiliehug: Still luvs ya though.

Well that is an opinion. You are entitled to it. :)

It's an evidence based opinion though. :D

Other people answer and don't seem to mind but - not sure what you mean by evidence based, because some think it dumb - others just answer but either way -

Oh everyone is on my ass this morning I see ... it's okay though I'm a big girl. I can take it :)

Other people answer and don't seem to mind but - not sure what you mean by evidence based, because some think it dumb - others just answer but either way -

I'm just saying that it seems weird that one would actually be interested in what some strangers online favorite color or sexual positions, ways to have sex, etc., might be? You don't think so? It's just kind of a pointless exercise IMO. I did, however, say that I suppose it's all just for fun and games. :) Still, I have to wonder why one doesn't get tired of posting so many, many threads every single day asking such questions. Just saying. :D Not intended to offend. I just wonder out loud and ask when I wonder.

I'm sorry.

NO problem, I'm not disagreeing with you or ChrisL - it might be a dumb or even offensive question, but, it's out there now! I have been called dumb, stupid etc. by many people on more that one occasion (or the things I do or say) -- I don't claim to be perfect. Just being me <hugs>

I'm just saying that it seems weird that one would actually be interested in what some strangers online favorite color or sexual positions, ways to have sex, etc., might be? You don't think so? It's just kind of a pointless exercise IMO. I did, however, say that I suppose it's all just for fun and games. :) Still, I have to wonder why one doesn't get tired of posting so many, many threads every single day asking such questions. Just saying. :D Not intended to offend. I just wonder out loud and ask when I wonder.

Not offended. I don't even know sometimes myself - hubby still thinks I'm weird also so.... ? I just kinda go with the flow of my mind.... not like I have not been called psycho etc. on here!

I'm sorry.

NO problem, I'm not disagreeing with you or ChrisL - it might be a dumb or even offensive question, but, it's out there now! I have been called dumb, stupid etc. by many people on more that one occasion (or the things I do or say) -- I don't claim to be perfect. Just being me <hugs>

Who said you're dumb? Certainly not me. I said you ask a lot of dumb questions but that doesn't mean I think you are dumb. I just wonder why a person is so interested in asking these things (and sharing these things) with complete strangers online, unless you looking for a boyfriend or something. :D Lol.

Not offended. I don't even know sometimes myself - hubby still thinks I'm weird also so.... ? I just kinda go with the flow of my mind.... not like I have not been called psycho etc. on here!

:lol: No, I don't really think you are a psycho at all. Just a very bored person.

I'm sorry.

Who said you're dumb? Certainly not me. I said you ask a lot of dumb questions but that doesn't mean I think you are dumb. I just wonder why a person is so interested in asking these things (and sharing these things) with complete strangers online, unless you looking for a boyfriend or something. :D Lol.

No not looking for a boyfriend! I mess around and kid on here etc. but it's just for fun.
One day you will believe me!

:lol: No, I don't really think you are a psycho at all. Just a very bored person.

It's probably the opposite. I have tons to do but I am easily amused and prefer this for fun.
Warped as that seems......

It's probably the opposite. I have tons to do but I am easily amused and prefer this for fun.

They are fun sometimes, and sometimes weird. :D

Also, a lot of what I have to do is work around the house which I dread.....
I could catch up on my job also....
Or look for a new job....
I could go shopping (I'll do the necessary chores/shopping) but if I have free time to myself, I'd rather be here.

Unless someone (anyone) wants to play tennis.
Or hubby wants to go to the gym.
Or (anyone) wants to go out to eat.
Or hubby wants to see a movie.

But I'm not motivated enough to initiate.... I have to be invited.....

They are fun sometimes, and sometimes weird. :D

Some are weird funny
Some are just weird creepy.....

Leg

Prosthetic legs are very good arms not so much and we will never be able to replace an eye

Losing a leg is incredibly difficult. The young and athletic have a somewhat easier time with prosthetic legs, older people, not so much.

Sadly, its largely thanks to our incessant wars that the field has made as much progress as it has.

Well, hopefully you don't really consider THIS particular thread to be fun. :lol: I'll have to rethink that "psycho" comment I made earlier.

Leg

Prosthetic legs are very good arms not so much and we will never be able to replace an eye

Losing a leg is incredibly difficult. The young and athletic have a somewhat easier time with prosthetic legs, older people, not so much.

Sadly, its largely thanks to our incessant wars that the field has made as much progress as it has.

And you can't hug with one leg.

Forum List

Back