Which would you prefer?

Which one would you prefer?

• A bunch of racists with freedom to say anything

• People can only say what the govt or other institution has predetermined is OK

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol, and btw, our 1st Amendment is a government function that does in fact determine what you can and cannot say as 'free speech',

so you 'constitutionalists' should be choosing #2.
You didn't tell us what you meant by 'anything'.

Do you have a definition of 'anything' that the rest of us don't know about?
Let's say you have no other choice. You MUST pick one or the other.

Which do you choose?

lol, and start another 100 post meltdown by you people.

I will answer that, I promise, if you will answer this. Is the Bill of Rights a 'government' function?

Looks like yet another USMB thread has been derailed by a poster who wanted to avoid its primary point by putting others on the defensive.

Do you believe racists should have the freedom to say 'anything', or do you believe the government should have some degree of authority to restrict that freedom?

lol, and btw, our 1st Amendment is a government function that does in fact determine what you can and cannot say as 'free speech',

Which do you choose?

I will answer that, I promise, if you will answer this. Is the Bill of Rights a 'government' function?
BOOM.

I know it. You wanted to pick #2 from the beginning, didn't you?

Fucking commie.

You wish. Keep digging. You get that hole deep enough maybe you'll strike shit and get yourself a refill.
Well, you must pick one. You have no other options.

Which one?

Just stop addressing the moron on this topic. Clearly his only goal here was to derail. Jesus , is that that hard to figure out?

Derailing by adhering precisely to the exact language of the OP and not deviating from it by as much as one word?

lol, you lose.

Looks like yet another USMB thread has been derailed by a poster who wanted to avoid its primary point by putting others on the defensive.

It looks like you haven't read past page 227 in that "Rules for Regressives" manual I sent you.

It seems to be a requirement.

Do you believe racists should have the freedom to say 'anything', or do you believe the government should have some degree of authority to restrict that freedom?
That's not the point.

The point is, when faced with these two options ONLY, you picked #2.

You chose government oppression over freedom, by default.

This test worked PERFECTLY on your commie ass.

Which do you choose?

BOOM.

I know it. You wanted to pick #2 from the beginning, didn't you?

Fucking commie.

that's your answer?

Let me ask you this.

Should the government have the right to punish someone for SPEECH such as a bomb threat, or should a bomb threat be protected free speech under the principle that ANYTHING you say should be none of the government's business?

That's not the point.

The point is, when faced with these two options ONLY, you picked #2.

You chose government oppression over freedom, by default.

This test worked PERFECTLY on your commie ass.

YOU PEOPLE picked number two when you immediately agreed that the GOVERNMENT should be able to punish you for certain types of speech.

YOU PEOPLE picked number two when you immediately agreed that the GOVERNMENT should be able to punish you for certain types of speech.
Who picked #2?

You didn't even pick #2, even though that is your choice, because you are a coward, afraid to admit that you are a goose-stepping authoritarian who would prefer the extreme of government killing free speech over the extreme of unlimited speech.

Well, I see some of you morons are too stupid to ignore the troll and instead are aiding his derailing the thread, so have a good one.

Who picked #2?

You didn't even pick #2, even though that is your choice, because you are a coward, afraid to admit that you are a goose-stepping authoritarian who would prefer the extreme of government killing free speech over the extreme of unlimited speech.

You revealed that you believe number 2 because you believe the government should have the right to limit speech.

...So basically America today or a modern-day liberal Nazi Germany -esque U.S. where Progressives and their surrogates (like Antifa) use violence to shut down opposition to Liberal agenda / ideology, to strip Americans of their right to free speech when that speech does not agree with liberal ideology / their own....

Gee, that's a 'tough' one....

:rolleyes:

I'm glad you can recognize your behaviors so easily.

You revealed that you believe number 2 because you believe the government should have the right to limit speech.
I picked 1.

Make it more simple:

1. Unlimited speech (including dangerous speech)

2. Full Government Control

You get no middle choice. You MUST pick one.

Choose

(I know you won't answer)

Forum List

Back