While newsreaders scream, "Hillary won!!!", their own polls tell a different story

given that the wacko o/p hasn't provided any links...just pictures (which is probably all he can read... I have to wonder where he's getting this garbage....

cbs poll...

Hillary 62% dumb Donald 27%

Poll: Nearly two-thirds of debate watchers said Hillary Clinton won

so where are you getting your lies, nutbar?
online polls. seriously. the op believes online polls to be representative of how the public feels.
It certainly attests to motivation, mirroring Obama's victory in 2008. The point is that that no one is excited about Hillary ( not even Bill), rather that the flow is in Trump's direction.

This is something called nuance and needs a bit of thought.

You're seeing what you want to see. There's nothing "nuanced" about reddit and 4chan users trolling Internet polls.
Maybe I'm confusing you with some other poster, but weren't you supposed to be a graduate student in politics or something? If so, perhaps you've been spending too much time is in "safe spaces".

Mind you, given the level of education in the US, we cannot preclude that you are a hack perusing an education...as it were.

:lol:

Actually, I have completed my degree - in public opinion and political statistics.

But as I said, you're going to believe whatever makes you feel better, no matter what.

Find one, just one, poll that says Hillary won. I bet you can't. Oh, almost forgot, there aren't any "scientific" polls out yet, so... what else would they use? The know-nothing talking heads on TV?
All three scientific polls that were released showed Clinton won.

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Okay, so these polling organization go out, force some registered voters of THEIR choosing, to sit down an give them their opinion.

Nice.

OTH, you have several on-line polls that have voters that are motivated to go out of their way to go out and vote.

Hmmmm. . . I wonder what is going to be more representative of the real world? :eusa_think:

I sure hope the establishment has their election fraud thugs out in force, that is all I can say. :lmao:

Not quite. A real poll uses a random sample of registered voters - whereas the population of the "polls" that have so excited you guys are made up of anyone in the world who feels like voting - including both actual voters AND 13-year-old Internet trolls from reddit and 4chan.
There's a rear guard action if ever one there was.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.
Alright then. At least drop that shit about your PhD or whatever the hell you were lying about. Again, I apologize if you didn't claim anything as such, but if you did you were obviously lying.

If one poll after another has Trump winning, what does that tell you? Does the term aggregate not exist in your world?
If they are scientific polls, sure. Nobody but idiots and children think online polls have any value.

Everyone uses the interenet pretty much. If poll after poll shows Trump winning, you can know, scientifically speaking, that he won the debate.
President Ron Paul agrees with you.

President Trump agrees with me.
LOL, Trump will be heading back to his gaudy apartment come November.

If true, we'll know that a rigging has occurred. Nobody is doubting that Americans are on The Trump Train.

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Okay, so these polling organization go out, force some registered voters of THEIR choosing, to sit down an give them their opinion.

Nice.

OTH, you have several on-line polls that have voters that are motivated to go out of their way to go out and vote.

Hmmmm. . . I wonder what is going to be more representative of the real world? :eusa_think:

I sure hope the establishment has their election fraud thugs out in force, that is all I can say. :lmao:

Not quite. A real poll uses a random sample of registered voters - whereas the population of the "polls" that have so excited you guys are made up of anyone in the world who feels like voting - including both actual voters AND 13-year-old Internet trolls from reddit and 4chan.

Alrighjt then. At least drop that shit about your PhD or whatever the hell you were lying about. Again, I apologize if you didn't claim anything as such, but if you did you were obviously lying.

:lol::lol::lol:

Watching confirmation bias at work is my favorite hobby.

If they are scientific polls, sure. Nobody but idiots and children think online polls have any value.

Everyone uses the interenet pretty much. If poll after poll shows Trump winning, you can know, scientifically speaking, that he won the debate.
President Ron Paul agrees with you.

President Trump agrees with me.
LOL, Trump will be heading back to his gaudy apartment come November.

If true, we'll know that a rigging has occurred. Nobody is doubting that Americans are on The Trump Train.

Seriously, sometimes this board is like reading case studies from a political psychology textbook.

Actually, I have completed my degree - in public opinion and political statistics.

But as I said, you're going to believe whatever makes you feel better, no matter what.

Find a mirror, bro.

And with a degree and ideology like that, I hope you found yourself a nice propaganda job.....

Online polls, LOL. I always knew Little Nut was a moron but I didn't think he was this stupid.
TRANSLATION: When I can't refute, I call names instead.

There's nothing to "refute".

Polls with self-selecting populations are statistically meaningless.

If you don't believe me, take it up with President Ron Paul.

Heh. That's a good point. I remember how well he did in online polls.
how about we take it out of politics - does anyone really think that the majority of people in the UK wanted to name a ship "boaty mcboatface"

Online polls, LOL. I always knew Little Nut was a moron but I didn't think he was this stupid.
I refuted, I laughed about them being online polls. Nobody takes online polls seriously besides morons or 12 year olds.
TRANSLATION: And laughing means I refuted something. A belief common to morons and 12-year-olds, one might say.

38D4AB5200000578-3809204-image-a-113_1474955786719.jpg

38D4AB0500000578-3809204-image-a-116_1474955809120.jpg

38D4AB4100000578-3809204-image-a-118_1474955828284.jpg

38D4AB3D00000578-3809204-image-a-120_1474955839227.jpg

38D4AB4A00000578-3809204-image-a-121_1474955844565.jpg

38D4AB3400000578-3809204-image-a-122_1474955849300.jpg

38D4AB2B00000578-3809204-image-a-128_1474955879976.jpg

38D4AB2700000578-3809204-image-a-130_1474955889440.jpg

38D4AB0A00000578-3809204-image-a-133_1474955902760.jpg

Etc. etc. etc.

Read 'em and weep, liberals.

Contrary to what the media talking heads say at maximum volume, you're still losing.

(Cure the liberals to frantically make up more lies like, "Well, those polls were bombed by conservatives but not by liberals!")
anyone watch CNN afterward last night? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: seven hitlery supporters to two trump supporters on the panel afterward. that's how they always do it as well. biased? nah, not at all, seven to two is balanced don't you think? All saying how she kicked his ass and had him on the defensive all night. 7 to 2 with two clinton reps on the panel. and one black dude that I think was gonna cry over the birther piece. OMG hilarious TV. and where was old hitlery for an interview afterward? Trump stopped several times. for hitlery she had her campaign someone on the air. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

media bias made to look like fools over and over and over and over.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
given that the wacko o/p hasn't provided any links...just pictures (which is probably all he can read... I have to wonder where he's getting this garbage....

cbs poll...

Hillary 62% dumb Donald 27%

Poll: Nearly two-thirds of debate watchers said Hillary Clinton won

so where are you getting your lies, nutbar?
online polls. seriously. the op believes online polls to be representative of how the public feels.
It certainly attests to motivation, mirroring Obama's victory in 2008. The point is that that no one is excited about Hillary ( not even Bill), rather that the flow is in Trump's direction.

You're seeing what you want to see. There's nothing "nuanced" about reddit and 4chan users trolling Internet polls.
Maybe I'm confusing you with some other poster, but weren't you supposed to be a graduate student in politics or something? If so, perhaps you've been spending too much time is in "safe spaces".

Mind you, given the level of education in the US, we cannot preclude that you are a hack perusing an education...as it were.

I am sorry. I refuse to accept that anyone so patently ignorant has achieved that educational status even for public education, realizing of course that not everything you see claimed on the internet is factual.

I don't expect you to actually post your diploma. Given your record and claims, you are obviously at least obfuscating but more likely outright lying.

I am sorry. I refuse to accept that anyone so patently ignorant has achieved the educational status even for public education, realizing of course that not everything you see claimed on the internet is factual.

I don't expect you to actually post your diploma. Given your record and claims, your are obviously at least obfuscating but more likely outright lying.

As I said before, you're going to believe whatever makes you feel better, no matter what.

So have at it. Keep that faith alive as long as you can.

I refuted, I laughed about them being online polls. Nobody takes online polls seriously besides morons or 12 year olds.
TRANSLATION: And laughing means I refuted something. A belief common to morons and 12-year-olds, one might say.
Hey, you're the one who started a thread about online polls. Don't blame me for laughing at you.

Find one, just one, poll that says Hillary won. I bet you can't. Oh, almost forgot, there aren't any "scientific" polls out yet, so... what else would they use? The know-nothing talking heads on TV?

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Nice.

And a Yuuuge swath of those online poll voters ---- we'll never know how may ---- didn't even watch the debate at all.

Somebody should run an online poll saying "who won the debate last night"? ---- on a day when there was no debate last night. Just to see how many show up to cast a "vote". :eusa_hand:

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Nice.

Math is hard.

I am sorry. I refuse to accept that anyone so patently ignorant has achieved the educational status even for public education, realizing of course that not everything you see claimed on the internet is factual.

I don't expect you to actually post your diploma. Given your record and claims, your are obviously at least obfuscating but more likely outright lying.

As I said before, you're going to believe whatever makes you feel better, no matter what.

So have at it. Keep that faith alive as long as you can.
Doc, it is not a question of something making me feel better. It is simply a question of what is believable. You simply have not demonstrated the ability to articulate beyond that of a high school graduate, and your analysis in this particular exchange is well below that.

Fail.

Try it on others more gullible. Aim for a younger and more naive audience.

38D4AB5200000578-3809204-image-a-113_1474955786719.jpg

38D4AB0500000578-3809204-image-a-116_1474955809120.jpg

38D4AB4100000578-3809204-image-a-118_1474955828284.jpg

38D4AB3D00000578-3809204-image-a-120_1474955839227.jpg

38D4AB4A00000578-3809204-image-a-121_1474955844565.jpg

38D4AB3400000578-3809204-image-a-122_1474955849300.jpg

38D4AB2B00000578-3809204-image-a-128_1474955879976.jpg

38D4AB2700000578-3809204-image-a-130_1474955889440.jpg

38D4AB0A00000578-3809204-image-a-133_1474955902760.jpg

Etc. etc. etc.

Read 'em and weep, liberals.

Contrary to what the media talking heads say at maximum volume, you're still losing.

(Cure the liberals to frantically make up more lies like, "Well, those polls were bombed by conservatives but not by liberals!")
anyone watch CNN afterward last night? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: seven to two represented on the panel afterward. All saying how she kicked his ass and had him on the defensive all night. 7 to 2 with two clinton reps on the panel. and one black dude that I think was gonna cry over the birther piece. OMG hilarious TV. and where was old hitlery for an interview afterward? Trump stopped several times. for hitlery she had her campaign someone on the air. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

media bias made to look like fools over and over and over and over.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In Frank Luntz's focus group, exactly 0 participants thought Trump won.

If one poll after another has Trump winning, what does that tell you? Does the term aggregate not exist in your world?

Or maybe you know, scientifically speaking, that Rumpoids think online polls make a point.

They do after all fuel their whole existence on self-delusion so.............. it adds up.

And a Yuuuge swath of those online poll voters ---- we'll never know how may ---- didn't even watch the debate at all.
Thanks for admitting you don't know what you're talking about.

Back to the subject: The polls at the only ones currently available. And nearly all of them show Trump "winning".

Liberals are desperately spinning away from them.

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Nice.

ditto back at ya

Forum List

Back