While newsreaders scream, "Hillary won!!!", their own polls tell a different story

Online polls will declare the Studebaker Yugo to be the Car of the Year if you want them to.

Come back when you have a real poll.

Sigh -- Merkins. Gotta have they instant gratifications, no matter how baseless or bizarre they are.
It's all about "I want my Maypo". :rolleyes:

Online polls, LOL. I always knew Little Nut was a moron but I didn't think he was this stupid.
Find one, just one, poll that says Hillary won. I bet you can't. Oh, almost forgot, there aren't any "scientific" polls out yet, so... what else would they use? The know-nothing talking heads on TV?
All three scientific polls that were released showed Clinton won.

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Okay, so these polling organization go out, force some registered voters of THEIR choosing, to sit down an give them their opinion.

Nice.

OTH, you have several on-line polls that have voters that are motivated to go out of their way to go out and vote.

Hmmmm. . . I wonder what is going to be more representative of the real world? :eusa_think:

I sure hope the establishment has their election fraud thugs out in force, that is all I can say. :lmao:
These were actually polls performed by polling organizations, the one that adults pay attention to. I'm sure President Ron Paul agrees with you that we should take online polls seriously though.

given that the wacko o/p hasn't provided any links...just pictures (which is probably all he can read... I have to wonder where he's getting this garbage....

cbs poll...

Hillary 62% dumb Donald 27%

Poll: Nearly two-thirds of debate watchers said Hillary Clinton won

so where are you getting your lies, nutbar?
online polls. seriously. the op believes online polls to be representative of how the public feels.
It certainly attests to motivation, mirroring Obama's victory in 2008. The point is that that no one is excited about Hillary ( not even Bill), rather that the flow is in Trump's direction.

This is something called nuance and needs a bit of thought.

Online polls, LOL. I always knew Little Nut was a moron but I didn't think he was this stupid.
Find one, just one, poll that says Hillary won. I bet you can't. Oh, almost forgot, there aren't any "scientific" polls out yet, so... what else would they use? The know-nothing talking heads on TV?

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Okay, so these polling organization go out, force some registered voters of THEIR choosing, to sit down an give them their opinion.

Nice.

OTH, you have several on-line polls that have voters that are motivated to go out of their way to go out and vote.

Hmmmm. . . I wonder what is going to be more representative of the real world? :eusa_think:

I sure hope the establishment has their election fraud thugs out in force, that is all I can say. :lmao:

:lol:

Not quite. A real poll uses a random sample of registered voters - whereas the population of the "polls" that have so excited you guys are made up of anyone in the world who feels like voting - including both actual voters AND 13-year-old Internet trolls from reddit and 4chan.

given that the wacko o/p hasn't provided any links...just pictures (which is probably all he can read... I have to wonder where he's getting this garbage....

cbs poll...

online polls. seriously. the op believes online polls to be representative of how the public feels.
It certainly attests to motivation, mirroring Obama's victory in 2008. The point is that that no one is excited about Hillary ( not even Bill), rather that the flow is in Trump's direction.

You're seeing what you want to see. There's nothing "nuanced" about reddit and 4chan users trolling Internet polls.

If one poll after another has Trump winning, what does that tell you? Does the term aggregate not exist in your world?
If they are scientific polls, sure. Nobody but idiots and children think online polls have any value.

Everyone uses the interenet pretty much. If poll after poll shows Trump winning, you can know, scientifically speaking, that he won the debate.

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Nice.

Not quite. A real poll uses a random sample of registered voters - whereas the population of the "polls" that have so excited you guys are made up of anyone in the world who feels like voting - including both actual voters AND 13-year-old Internet trolls from reddit and 4chan.
There's a rear guard action if ever one there was.

cbs poll...

do you remember when ron paul won the republican nomination for president?

CNN/ORC
PPP
Gravis

Nice.

There's a rear guard action if ever one there was.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Online polls mean nothing.

The traditional polls had Hillary winning, the betting markets saw Hillary's probability of winning rise, and the peso was up 2%.

I agree with the enthusiasm gap theory. Hillary is relying on the GOTV D machine, which is a huge error. She will get no concession speech for the usual stunts pulled by pay per vote thugs if she wins and the almost certainly R senate will give the EC a hard count that will certainly strip of her of all legitimacy at a minimum.

If one poll after another has Trump winning, what does that tell you? Does the term aggregate not exist in your world?
If they are scientific polls, sure. Nobody but idiots and children think online polls have any value.

Everyone uses the interenet pretty much. If poll after poll shows Trump winning, you can know, scientifically speaking, that he won the debate.
President Ron Paul agrees with you.

cbs poll...

You're seeing what you want to see. There's nothing "nuanced" about reddit and 4chan users trolling Internet polls.
Maybe I'm confusing you with some other poster, but weren't you supposed to be a graduate student in politics or something? If so, perhaps you've been spending too much time is in "safe spaces".

Mind you, given the level of education in the US, we cannot preclude that you are a hack perusing an education...as it were.

It tells you that there are a bunch of rabid Trump supporters who will vote in any poll for their orange messiah for any reason.

The proof is in the pudding. Trump gets 30X supporters at his rallies. The polls, which everyone has access to, show Trump winning. And Trump supporters know this and have better things to do than to pour onto what we know. If anything, they'd stay away due to the systematic rigging that seems to be taking place. Nobody wants to spins their wheels.

President Trump agrees with me.

cbs poll...

It's true that Trump has more excitement behind him than Hillary. But that comes from a core minority block within the Republican Party. It doesn't translate to the broader electorate. In the primaries, Trump underperformed his polls until NY. So if he was underperforming in the Republican Party, there's no reason to think he will outperform in the general unless Hillary totally screws up.

Also, his infrastructure lags Hillary's badly. So he probably is going to need a bit of a lead in the polls to win.

President Trump agrees with me.
LOL, Trump will be heading back to his gaudy apartment come November.

Forum List

Back