While Paris burns Jennifer Lawrence attacks Christians

When are we going to have the 200,000 Syrian "refugees" on U.S. soil? It seems like a good idea to bring them over here too.... We do want to share the burden with the Europeans, no?

You;re going way off topic.

Other than that. It's Friday between 4:36 and 7:36pm depending on your time zone. How many confirmed refugees are responsible for this attack?

In the meantime, the OP doesn't like it when an actress answers a question about about her home state because... 'Merica and shit.
It ties in with "Paris burning"
On the news paraphrasing: "American blood tastes the best, we are going to taste it soon."
It only ties in with "Paris burning" if you are an idiot devoid of logic.
:badgrin:

Is that you laughing at yourself?
:cuckoo:

Other than that. It's Friday between 4:36 and 7:36pm depending on your time zone. How many confirmed refugees are responsible for this attack?

In the meantime, the OP doesn't like it when an actress answers a question about about her home state because... 'Merica and shit.
On the news paraphrasing: "American blood tastes the best, we are going to taste it soon."

If you look closely she is nodding in agreement.

:cuckoo:

Jennifer Lawrence has nothing to do with what's going on in Paris. You'd have to be an extremist to tie her comments to Kim Davis to Paris. But, please continue to say nothing.

Typical left winger.

Jennifer Lawrence Attacks Christians: 'People Holding Their Crucifixes, Which May As Well Be Pitchforks'

Actress Jennifer Lawrence, star of "The Hunger Games" and the highest paid actress in the world, has harshly criticized Christians.

In an interview for the December edition of Vogue, the subject of Kim Davis came up. Davis is the Kentucky county cleark who went to jail for refusing to sign wedding licenses for gay couples.

Lawrence's reaction is described by Vogue writer Jonathan Van Meter:

The day I am at Lawrence’s house also happens to be the day after the infamous county clerk Kim Davis gets out of jail, where she had been sent for defying a court order requiring her to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Lawrence brings it up, calling her that “lady who makes me embarrassed to be from Kentucky.” Kim Davis? “Don’t even say her name in this house,” she shoots back, and then goes into a rant about “all those people holding their crucifixes, which may as well be pitchforks, thinking they’re fighting the good fight. I grew up in Kentucky. I know how they are.”

There is a rabble-rousing spirit in Lawrence that gets stirred up when certain subjects are broached. “I was raised a Republican,” she says, “but I just can’t imagine supporting a party that doesn’t support women’s basic rights. It’s 2015 and gay people can get married and we think that we’ve come so far, so, yay! But have we? I don’t want to stay quiet about that stuff.” It is not that big of a stretch to imagine her becoming a modern-day Jane Fonda, whom she deeply admires.

Lawrence's new film "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" will be released November 20.

Jennifer Lawrence Attacks Christians: 'People Holding Their Crucifixes, Which May As Well Be Pitchforks'

And she wonders why she can't find a anyone to marry her?
When did she wonder that? Sounds more like she doesnt care to get married right now.

" Lawrence says she’s hit 25 with a renewed sense of self. “I don’t know if I ever will get married. I’m okay with that. I don’t feel like I need anything to complete me,” she told Sawyer. “I love meeting people. People coming into your life and bringing something. […] I don’t really plan on getting married. I might. I definitely want to be a mother.”"

She says here she can't wait to be married and no one is asking her out.

'Lonely' at the Top: Jennifer Lawrence Says ‘Guys Are So Mean to Me’

Thats not the same as wondering why she cant find anyone to marry her.

Variations on a theme Sparky.

Typical left winger.

And she wonders why she can't find a anyone to marry her?
When did she wonder that? Sounds more like she doesnt care to get married right now.

" Lawrence says she’s hit 25 with a renewed sense of self. “I don’t know if I ever will get married. I’m okay with that. I don’t feel like I need anything to complete me,” she told Sawyer. “I love meeting people. People coming into your life and bringing something. […] I don’t really plan on getting married. I might. I definitely want to be a mother.”"

She says here she can't wait to be married and no one is asking her out.

'Lonely' at the Top: Jennifer Lawrence Says ‘Guys Are So Mean to Me’

Thats not the same as wondering why she cant find anyone to marry her.

Variations on a theme Sparky.
More like poor reading comprehension on your part to be unabashedly honest.

WTF does what Lawrence said have to do with Paris?

Her comments are about christians with no love for their fellow man

her comments have nothing to do with paris

That wasn't my point, let me explain. I realize the two are unrelated.

What I'm getting at here, is we always hear celebs, libs, anyone in the limelight, have no problem going after Christians, yet you'll never hear a peep when it comes to Muslims. Long before tonight, high profile people like this demented woman have had ample opportunity to take a shot at Muslims FOR GOOD REASON, yet once again Christians get hammered from people like her.

So you are upset because she didn't blame all Muslims for the actions of some Muslims.

^Guess you'd better boycott Hunger Games now, too.
Well, I am not going to see itnow, just like I havent seen another Liam Neeson flick or another Alec Baldwin movie either.

I know I wont enjoy the movie if I cannot suspend disbelief that the actor is the character, and knowing that they are idiot libtards makes it virtually impossible to do.

So why waste my money on shit I know I wont enjoy?

Then I'll give you the same advice I gave DigitalDrifter. Unless it's a one-man movie starring Bruce Willis, written by Dennis Miller, and directed by Clint Eastwood, you can't be too careful.

Does your suspension of disbelief work the other way around? In other words, does an actor have to *be* a murderer in order to play one?

:rolleyes:

As long as the actor keeps his bullshit to himself, I really dont give a shit. But once they blow it all over the news, its too late, bull out of the barn kind of thing.

For example, I think Mat Damon is probably a libtard too, but he keeps it to himself and so I can watch his movies and it doesnt bother me. His public persona is not so jarringly irritating that I can suspend disbelief and buy into the fantasy that he is some kind of federali hitman.

As far as being a murderer being more believable, well, there is that plus if they are kind of stereotyped a bit, like Woody Harrelson, whose father was a real life hit man, so he sells it better.

Matt Damon has made it clear how he feels about people trashing teachers. Here is where he destroys a libertarian reporter and her camera man.

And once again the point is as the good little Hollywood lib that she is, she'll take the time to rip Christians, yet with despite what radical Muslims have been treating the world to since 9/11, she'll never take a shot at PC protected religion and the followers.

when she get elected to public office or appointed to ambassador we can scrutinize what she says, otherwise she is just one young person speaking.

what would we expect from some airhead from holleyweird who memorizes lines/word for a living...and who probably hasn't MINGLED with anyone outside of her gated/arm guarded Manson in gawd knows when. she should move. go goodbye

when she get elected to public office or appointed to ambassador we can scrutinize what she says, otherwise she is just one young person speaking.

Except unlike 99.9% of "young persons speaking" she gets a huge microphone and stage and she gets the ears and eyes of millions of others who can be easily influenced by her words and actions.

Except unlike 99.9% of "young persons speaking" she gets a huge microphone and stage and she gets the ears and eyes of millions of others who can be easily influenced by her words and actions.

And you are so jealous of her till your clenched but done cut a hole in your panties.

And you are so jealous of her till your clenched but done cut a hole in your panties.
projecting

"While Paris burns Jennifer Lawrence attacks Christians"

This fails as a composition fallacy, as well as a lie – attempting to conflate the events in Paris with something someone said two days before the attacks.
You're getting as tiresome with your repetitive bullshit as Infrastructure, Science and R&D. Believe it or not we don't start threads to meet your approval. If you don't want to discuss the topic , don't

projecting

Nope. I go commando.

Forum List

Back