While Paris burns Jennifer Lawrence attacks Christians

^Guess you'd better boycott Hunger Games now, too.
Well, I am not going to see itnow, just like I havent seen another Liam Neeson flick or another Alec Baldwin movie either.

I know I wont enjoy the movie if I cannot suspend disbelief that the actor is the character, and knowing that they are idiot libtards makes it virtually impossible to do.

So why waste my money on shit I know I wont enjoy?

Then I'll give you the same advice I gave DigitalDrifter. Unless it's a one-man movie starring Bruce Willis, written by Dennis Miller, and directed by Clint Eastwood, you can't be too careful.

Does your suspension of disbelief work the other way around? In other words, does an actor have to *be* a murderer in order to play one?

:rolleyes:
son, you stick with snarky comments and your celebrities and movies and movie stars and what they say and do...It's clearly very important to you.

when she get elected to public office or appointed to ambassador we can scrutinize what she says, otherwise she is just one young person speaking.

Except unlike 99.9% of "young persons speaking" she gets a huge microphone and stage and she gets the ears and eyes of millions of others who can be easily influenced by her words and actions.

And you are so jealous of her till your clenched but done cut a hole in your panties.
projecting

Nope. I go commando.
well good for you! Have you alerted the media?..you must be very proud of your amazing accomplishment.

Typical left winger.

Jennifer Lawrence Attacks Christians: 'People Holding Their Crucifixes, Which May As Well Be Pitchforks'

Actress Jennifer Lawrence, star of "The Hunger Games" and the highest paid actress in the world, has harshly criticized Christians.

In an interview for the December edition of Vogue, the subject of Kim Davis came up. Davis is the Kentucky county cleark who went to jail for refusing to sign wedding licenses for gay couples.

Lawrence's reaction is described by Vogue writer Jonathan Van Meter:

The day I am at Lawrence’s house also happens to be the day after the infamous county clerk Kim Davis gets out of jail, where she had been sent for defying a court order requiring her to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Lawrence brings it up, calling her that “lady who makes me embarrassed to be from Kentucky.” Kim Davis? “Don’t even say her name in this house,” she shoots back, and then goes into a rant about “all those people holding their crucifixes, which may as well be pitchforks, thinking they’re fighting the good fight. I grew up in Kentucky. I know how they are.”

There is a rabble-rousing spirit in Lawrence that gets stirred up when certain subjects are broached. “I was raised a Republican,” she says, “but I just can’t imagine supporting a party that doesn’t support women’s basic rights. It’s 2015 and gay people can get married and we think that we’ve come so far, so, yay! But have we? I don’t want to stay quiet about that stuff.” It is not that big of a stretch to imagine her becoming a modern-day Jane Fonda, whom she deeply admires.

Lawrence's new film "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" will be released November 20.

Jennifer Lawrence Attacks Christians: 'People Holding Their Crucifixes, Which May As Well Be Pitchforks'

And she wonders why she can't find a anyone to marry her?
Wanna bet?

She has been trashy since appearing on the first hunger games. No class, can't even walk up steps without rednecking herself out of her high heels. Who gives a fuck what she says any more than what a big butt Kardashian says?

It's easy to go after Christians as the cause of all the world's ills....
The little tramp knows if she goes after Muslims she wakes up one morning with her head on the other pillow.....

Many Christians and people tolerant or friendly to Christians are vocal about Christians who they deem to abuse and misrepresent Christianity or the teachings of Christ. When these kinds of Christians are Criticized, they bundle themselves into an affiliation with all of Christianity and pretend, or demand, they represent a majority of Christians. It is very similar to the way tea partiers, libertarians, and radical or extreme right-wingers falsely portray and demand that they are Republicans following Republican principles. Lawrence was criticizing those Christians that use their crosses as pitchforks and not criticizing all Christians, she was criticizing the ones that use their fundamentalist brand of Christianity to express un-Christian like beliefs and or the fraudulent conversion of political beliefs into alleged Christian beliefs.

It's easy to be intolerant in comfy cozy America. Try going to the ME and talk that shit to the Muslims. :lmao:
You dont think our servicemen have done exactly that, dumbass?

Shit, libtards are fucking stupid.
I didn't know the woman was in the military. I was referring to her cozy freedom of speech that she enjoys here in America. She wouldn't be allowed such shit over there. Just because YOU misread or misunderstood what I said doesn't make be a fucking libtard

Meanwhile? This interview was given months before yesterday's horrific incident in Paris.

It's easy to be intolerant in comfy cozy America. Try going to the ME and talk that shit to the Muslims. :lmao:

I didn't know the woman was in the military. I was referring to her cozy freedom of speech that she enjoys here in America. She wouldn't be allowed such shit over there. Just because YOU misread or misunderstood what I said doesn't make be a fucking libtard
Agreed.

I stand corrected, and offer my apologies for calling you a dreadful libtard.

Agreed.

I stand corrected, and offer my apologies for calling you a dreadful libtard.
One doesn't see those words often around here. Thanks :cool:

And she wonders why she can't find a anyone to marry her?
When did she wonder that? Sounds more like she doesnt care to get married right now.

" Lawrence says she’s hit 25 with a renewed sense of self. “I don’t know if I ever will get married. I’m okay with that. I don’t feel like I need anything to complete me,” she told Sawyer. “I love meeting people. People coming into your life and bringing something. […] I don’t really plan on getting married. I might. I definitely want to be a mother.”"

She says here she can't wait to be married and no one is asking her out.

'Lonely' at the Top: Jennifer Lawrence Says ‘Guys Are So Mean to Me’

Thats not the same as wondering why she cant find anyone to marry her.

Variations on a theme Sparky.
More like poor reading comprehension on your part to be unabashedly honest.

"Unabashedly honest" are two words Liberals should never use in the same sentence. My reading is fine. I'm simply repeating Jennifer's words. Why are you defending her so much? Do you know her personally?

When did she wonder that? Sounds more like she doesnt care to get married right now.

" Lawrence says she’s hit 25 with a renewed sense of self. “I don’t know if I ever will get married. I’m okay with that. I don’t feel like I need anything to complete me,” she told Sawyer. “I love meeting people. People coming into your life and bringing something. […] I don’t really plan on getting married. I might. I definitely want to be a mother.”"

She says here she can't wait to be married and no one is asking her out.

'Lonely' at the Top: Jennifer Lawrence Says ‘Guys Are So Mean to Me’

Thats not the same as wondering why she cant find anyone to marry her.

Variations on a theme Sparky.
More like poor reading comprehension on your part to be unabashedly honest.

"Unabashedly honest" are two words Liberals should never use in the same sentence. My reading is fine. I'm simply repeating Jennifer's words. Why are you defending her so much? Do you know her personally?
Too bad you dont make laws so you could enforce your wishes as to what words liberals use. Youre reading comprehension is atrocious. Concentrate on correcting that. Dont worry about who I know. Stop your whining.

Typical left winger.

Actress Jennifer Lawrence, star of "The Hunger Games" and the highest paid actress in the world, has harshly criticized Christians.

In an interview for the December edition of Vogue, the subject of Kim Davis came up. Davis is the Kentucky county cleark who went to jail for refusing to sign wedding licenses for gay couples.

The day I am at Lawrence’s house also happens to be the day after the infamous county clerk Kim Davis gets out of jail, where she had been sent for defying a court order requiring her to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Lawrence brings it up, calling her that “lady who makes me embarrassed to be from Kentucky.” Kim Davis? “Don’t even say her name in this house,” she shoots back, and then goes into a rant about “all those people holding their crucifixes, which may as well be pitchforks, thinking they’re fighting the good fight. I grew up in Kentucky. I know how they are.”

There is a rabble-rousing spirit in Lawrence that gets stirred up when certain subjects are broached. “I was raised a Republican,” she says, “but I just can’t imagine supporting a party that doesn’t support women’s basic rights. It’s 2015 and gay people can get married and we think that we’ve come so far, so, yay! But have we? I don’t want to stay quiet about that stuff.” It is not that big of a stretch to imagine her becoming a modern-day Jane Fonda, whom she deeply admires.

Lawrence's new film "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" will be released November 20.

Why is she relevant?

Typical left winger.

Why is she relevant?
She really is not. He is just lashing out like children often due. Cant you tell by how his logic somehow tied this to Paris?

Forum List

Back